Any legit Asian provider services?

I am planning a trip to Ottawa in the near future. Advertisements for Asian provider agencies abound, but so do warnings to avoid them... bait and switch, posting false/inaccurate pictures, etc. What is a visitor to do? Are there any reputable FS Asian agencies/providers to recommend?

Throw in Annessa, Sexy Playmate Mia, and a few other independent have been reviewed well. There should be a few more that has been reviewed. Independents tend to be more reliable.

Also agree on Anessa. Watch for her posts, she sometimes dances at a local club.

Shanghai May also offers a wonderfull experience. Not sure which agency she's using right now. Regardless, it's the reputation of the sp that's important, less so the agency ( IMHO )

P

Hello Gentlemen,

I just saw this thread and I must say that I feel that some of you are really missing out. I am really good at what I do and encourage you to book a session with me so that you can judge my talents first hand.

Hello Gentlemen,

I just saw this thread and I must say that I feel that some of you are really missing out. I am really good at what I do and encourage you to book a session with me so that you can judge my talents first hand.

Since this is your first post here I think most of us didn't know you existed.

Without the odd add here you probably won't get much business from the guys on this board.

Guest *ig*a**

Funny no albums for us to view and a new account, for someone who has been in the biz for 10 years?

Posted via Mobile Device

World doesn't revolve around cerb bigdawg. She has been in the business for many years, and has forever had ads on EC. I understand she's in her 30s and the photos are accurate.

• Like 1

Guest c**io**m7

yeah, Asian Passion Ottawa...my reco is going up shortly...OMFG!!

I have been in the biz over ten years

I was not questioning your experience or credibility. You said in a post that we were missing out by not seeing you and all I was saying was that we don't know about you because you do not post here.

Funny no albums for us to view and a new account, for someone who has been in the biz for 10 years?

Posted via Mobile Device

If you look on her profile she has a website you can visit and get all the information that you need.

Guest *ig*a**
I was not questioning your experience or credibility. You said in a post that we were missing out by not seeing you and all I was saying was that we don't know about you because you do not post here.

Thx will do that.

If you look on her profile she has a website you can visit and get all the information that you need.

Posted via Mobile Device