Do the ladies want to know about reviews?

Weird situation recently cropped up. A review of one of my favorite dancers popped up on another board. Was a very flattering review, but alluded that extra mileage was most likely available... Seeing as she is strictly a no extras girl (I know this having had a long discussion with her on the topic) I was kinda torn about whether or not I should warn her. Ended up texting her the link and she was livid and had it removed.

Still not sure telling her about the review and the existence of these review boards was wise. Ignorance in this case may have been bliss.

Any of the dancers that I know read these forums have an opinion on whether or not they would want to know?

My gentle suggestion would be to tell her. If it was me, I would want to know. Her name is her brand and if she is smart she wants to protect it. No extras is a detail that will need to be clarified. Another option would be to post your own review and clarify it for her...

cat

Weird situation recently cropped up. A review of one of my favorite dancers popped up on another board. Was a very flattering review, but alluded that extra mileage was most likely available... Seeing as she is strictly a no extras girl (I know this having had a long discussion with her on the topic) I was kinda torn about whether or not I should warn her. Ended up texting her the link and she was livid and had it removed.

Still not sure telling her about the review and the existence of these review boards was wise. Ignorance in this case may have been bliss.

Any of the dancers that I know read these forums have an opinion on whether or not they would want to know?

I don't think, if the review is an attempt to mislead others, that ignorance is bliss at all. She might end up going home in tears night after night wondering why she is being propositioned, or worse, poked and prodded and intimidated to provide those extras. Allowing her to know about it, she was able to have it removed and hopefully spare her from these situations.

Edited by fortunateone
  • Like 1

She had noticed an increase of "so my buddy told me you do so-and-so" type situations and had been wondering why...

Still, cant help wondering if the incident will change her views and enjoyment of her profession.

If it is an isolated case, she will likely get over it and as others say, leaving it up there could create an unplesant/dangerous situation for her. Not all guys are gentalmen and will feel they "deserve" the extras that they thought they paid for. Sad but true. :(

It really depends on the nature of the posting, if it's nasty then it's got to be handled with discretion.

Not all boards are created equal, and in fact can be very negative. If it's a bad review and you think the lady is being treated unfairly, then it's up to you to come to her defense. It's almost impossible for her to do so without her getting into a nasty pissing match. If you have had a good time with her then step in and say so.

Well done. I would have done the same thing in a heartbeat. The well being of the ladies and their reputations is paramount. We take care of them they take care of us ;) A win win situation all around !

• Like 1

Personally I would want to know so that I could determine what I needed to do about it. If my safety, good name or reputation is at stake it is my right to decide how to handle it. I would appreciate it for sure but would never hold the "little birdie" accountable for any outcome my actions to change the information may or may not have.