Still looking for my SP...

Folks, I have been fishing for some time...still looking for my SP...independent, upscale, beautiful, slim and friendly...for regular clean, safe GFE...Anyone out there? Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance

Folks, I have been fishing for some time...still looking for my SP...independent, upscale, beautiful, slim and friendly...for regular clean, safe GFE...Anyone out there? Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance

Most SP here on cerb are independent, those who aren't would be clearly stated in their recommendation.

As for the rest: upscale, beautiful, slim, friendly you will have to provide more details since each of us have a very different line-in-the-sand.

Might be easier to take discreet values or ranges as a criteria first: height, weight, location, incall/outcall etc

It would make it easier on your search and sure you might lose a few gems.

Since you have been fishing for some time you must know in general who you like. Look through these SPs recommendations and profile. Mark out other *hobbiest* with a similar taste. Look at these *hobbiest* other recommendations for new ideas.

Good luck on your search.

As Etasman2000 said, take a look at the recommendations section.

There are many pages of recommendations, most of them having been recommended by more than one person.

Plus, the fact that CERB is a positively-oriented board, it means that all reviews are positive. Just need to go from there and select the lady of your choice from your sopecific criteria that you are looking for.

Thanks in advance

Where have you been fisihing ? If you've spent anytime here it's like shootin' fish in a barrel. There's plenty of ladies for every taste and desire right here. Check out the recommendation section and use the review feature to narrow down your search. Once you've found a few that have sparked some interest you can contact them directly or pm the memebers who've recomended the lady. This is an open community where clients and providers interact regularly don't be shy to speak directly with the ladies, you'd be surprised how effective that can be.

Good luck with your mission!

Guest f***2f***

I have an idea.....you pick out one you like the look and sound of.....send me over with your donation in hand and I'll do a test drive for you!

Seriously dude.....there's a huge recommendation section here....do some reading and then launch out!!

Well this is not fair if you do this with igotaboner you will have to do it with me also and then we will give you the recommendation you need. Don't you think that 2 recommendation are better than one.:roll:

BTW not at the same time and I will go first, sorry igotaboner.

Thanks in advance

Welcome abord Sweetie!!

I have a suggestion.. Why havnt we went out on a date yet..?? I think your missing out.. & im sure some of you will agree "Googlaid" needs to have a lil taste of Petite Amy!! ;-)

Welcome abord Sweetie!!

I have a suggestion.. Why havnt we went out on a date yet..?? I think your missing out.. & im sure some of you will agree "Googlaid" needs to have a lil taste of Petite Amy!! ;-)

Hell, I gotta have a taste of Petite Amy :-D :mrgreen:

you have yet to taste young sweet lovely,sexy Petite Amy?

whats up with that whatsup:boobies:

Hell, I gotta have a taste of Petite Amy :-D :mrgreen:

Guest f***2f***

yeah i gotta get me some of that action too

It's a good clean taste, with a tangy palate that has hints of berry, maple syrup and fresh shellfish, leading to a rich creamy smooth long lasting climax and an aromatic after-bouquet of pungent mellow flavours.

It's a good clean taste, with a tangy palate that has hints of berry, maple syrup and fresh shellfish, leading to a rich creamy smooth long lasting climax and an aromatic after-bouquet of pungent mellow flavours.

hehe...with a hint of je ne sais quoi? *pinches fingers together and kisses them*

muah!

I love you ottawa boys...less talking...more walking :-)