Naomie Dream

Guest y*y**d*m

I have been wanting too see this lady. But she has not a single review. Has anyone seen her?

Are you sure there are any reviews in the Toronto threads. I performed a search but got nothing. Can you PM me with more info. Thanks.

This board works like that, people leave recommendations only when they feel the lady deserves that, having no recommendations speaks for itself.

• Like 1

Finding recommendations is rather hit and miss. A lot of people don't habitually put out reviews/recommendations for girls; I didn't really start offering recommendations until I'd been at this hobby for more than 3 years. In part this might have been are reluctance to give away the treasures I'd found and in part a wariness of confessing my extracurricular shenanagans on line... but lately I'm inclined to talk about the gals cause I've had a string of wonderful experiences and I really wanted to share (brag). Another thing is that the turn over and site changes amongst girls is remarkably high so that many girls are not on any particular site all that long. Two of the girls I posted recommendations about earlier this year are no longer at the particular agency (I just posted a note to that effect earlier today for one of the gals -- oh Lacy where did you go). In fact the majority of the girls I've seen through agencies are either no longer at that agency, or the agency had folded. And of the ones who have moved to other agencies, I only know of 2 who have retained their stage names. I tend to book through agencies because if I trust the agency, I can be reasonably confident in the experience I will have. Indies are also fairly transitory, and often change their stage names or locations. Unless they are members of CERB, you probably wont see much about them on CERB.

I would suggest that if this gal attracts you, take one for the team, book with her, have fun, and then write a recommendation if you have a good time.

Finding recommendations is rather hit and miss. A lot of people don't habitually put out reviews/recommendations for girls; ...I didn't really start offering recommendations until I'd been at this hobby for more than 3 years. In part this might have been are reluctance to give away the treasures I'd found .. but lately I'm inclined to talk about the gals cause I've had a string of wonderful experiences and I really wanted to share (brag).

Writing recommendations is one way for me to giveback to this amazing community. In fact I feel obligated to say a few good words for the gorgeous ladies I have had a wonderful time with.

• Like 1

Saw your thread and I have seen her although prob about 5-6 months ago: Heres the skinny:

She's quite beautiful and has that great ass that you see in her pics but shes super safe. No kissing, daty etc. I actually thought to myself at 1 point that she was like fine art just meant to be seen from afar. Another plus was she is actually quite funny. Stick to a short session enjoy the doggie :)

Based on what I have heard from others and my discussions with her, I agree with the assessment. Beautiful lady, great ass, limited menu.

If that is all you are looking for, then you should be happy. I just think Cerb members look for more, and that may be why limited recommendations. So, you know what you are likely to get, just decide whether that is sufficient.

I also agree, that a short session may be a great option.

I saw her this past weekend. Great location in downtown Ottawa. She speaks English but is more comfortable in French. Great body, very genuine during our time together and I agree, she is very safe.

As mentioned in previous posts, information is available on her outside this fourm. Feel free to PM if you need help finding it.

As someone mentioned earlier, very limited menu (ie no daty, kissing, not much fondling). Mind you she's great to look, nice rack and behind... Anyone looking for a quickie, go for her but if you looking for something more, look elsewhere.

Have you seen her anywhere near Ottawa lately? she hasnt posted on BP since sept. just wondering cause i really wanted to go see her

She might have moved base. She had brought to use a couple of girls a few weeks ago. I was lucky enough to see a shining example in Kristina. But yes, unless you are real skilled in bringing the best out of the girls, the menu can be limiting. I picked up on that, and worked with it. Extra effort well received, and well rewarded! Kristina was one of my best experience!!! I had never met Naiomi, but her friend she brought makes me wonder what a fantastic experience she may have been. The tall gem was from Quebec City, so maybe can find her there.

I visited this lady this summer. Delightful, very friendly and beautiful. Magnificent body, very limited menu. Had a very nice time but have not returned due to extensive restrictions. Recommend short visit.