Kelly on Cambridge

Guest s**nflute

For those who missed my recommendation I posted. I say Kelly and requested a FIRM, SOLID massage. This little lady is a power house of energy who can make you weak at the knees. I was in for 1 hour and left with no regrets what so ever. For those who have not be yet, and you want to get rid of that tension around your neck and shoulders, call to make an appointment.:pimp:

This is a very sweet and kind lady that can deliver one nice massage. She has a very nice and well equipped studio and can do some excellent therapeutic work. See her soon before she takes a month off for a trip the China.

Kelly does give a good massage, but her location is... well let's just say not upscale. I was a little uncomfortable here and probably won't return.

I guess it depends what you're looking for. I find Kelly's place is fine, just on the outskirts of Chinatown, southwest of the downtown core. It's not a high-end condo but I'm just going for a massage, not going to live with her. Just my opinion :)

• Like 1

She's a very friendly and nice woman. Accent is heavy but she's trying, definitely. The location may not be ideal but I do find her interior setup is well done/laid out. It looks to me like she's given this whole massage thing a lot of thought and I think that's good for us and service. I've repeated many times with her.

I saw Kelly about 2 months ago partly because her location was so handy for me. It is clean and well appointed but not luxurious. I found Kelly to be pleasant; the massage was firm (on my request); there was some spice to a happy ending. I am not likely to repeat.

I've been seeing her occasionally for about 1.5 yrs now. Kelly is my go-to masseuse when I'm feeling neck, back, or anywhere tension. A couple times I've gone just for the massage without options and I still leave happy and relaxed, just like a good rmt, you can get a receipt too for health claims.

I have been a long time client of Kelly going back to her days on Kent Street.

Kelly was able to help me postpone surgery for a while with her skills and the quality of her massages.

As mmad mentioned, while the location may not be the greatest it is adequate, clean and quite functional. You are going there for a massage, not to live there.

Personally I have never had any problems in conversing with Kelly, her English is better than my level of whatever Asian dialect that she speaks.

As far as "extras" are concerned you need to consider what you are looking for in a massage. You would be hard pressed to find an RMT level of massage at the price that Kelly offers....Extras are up to the MP's discretion which is usually based on a level of trust and the client, YMMV

Kelly is worth a visit, you will not be disappointed with her massage!

Rodehard

• Like 1