Strapon Indroduction for a Newbie

Can anyone recommend an SP skilled in

Strapon play?

Looking to pop that cherry and need the

Right SP to do it!!!

First time playing in that area, so experience

In creating a relaxed atmosphere is a must!!!

Can anyone recommend an SP skilled in

Strapon play?

I believe there are quite a few around who offer this. If you're interested in hearing from them, it might be worth saying so - sending unsolicited PMs can get people into trouble, but if you solicit them... ;)

First time playing in that area, so experience

In creating a relaxed atmosphere is a must!!!

First time, and going straight to a strap-on? You're a braver man than I :) Although I'm sure many ladies have a range of toys with which to get you nicely warmed up...

On another note, is strap-on play really considered a BDSM and Fetish activity? I find that surprising.

Perhaps to someone who has never experienced it (strap on play) it is. I have experience with strap on play and I still consider it a fetish...of sorts.

Perhaps to someone who has never experienced it (strap on play) it is. I have experience with strap on play and I still consider it a fetish...of sorts.

A fetish... well, I suppose I can accept that! --laughs--

Nathalie Lefebvre!

Yes? --angel face-- --giggles--

Thanks for the recommendations!!!

As long as it's slow and comfortable...well...the atmosphere at least ;)

The actual play should be slow and comfortable too, mind you, not just the atmosphere. Try and book a longer session so you have time to build up to it.

A fetish... well, I suppose I can accept that! --laughs--

BDSM/Fetish? I thought it was foreplay! Lol

Yes? --angel face-- --giggles--

The actual play should be slow and comfortable too, mind you, not just the atmosphere. Try and book a longer session so you have time to build up to it.

Posted via Mobile Device

Additional Comments:

BDSM/Fetish? I thought it was foreplay!

Posted via Mobile Device

Okay... it looks like the BDSM/fetish section was completely the wrong place for this question. It's obviously gone completely mainstream.

xd57-TrrVkWGzYOoRfWGWA2.jpg

• Like 5

There is a very sexy woman, Flora Revel, visiting Ottawa who offers fetish services such as strap-on play. She will be here early next week. I've never had the pleasure of meeting her, but she has lovely recommendations.

Here is a photograph of her, and here is a link to her current ad.

picture.php?albumid=2000&pictureid=12490

Again, best of luck :)

Nat

On another note, is strap-on play really considered a BDSM and Fetish activity? I find that surprising.

I'm with you on this one Nat!

I offer strap-on play but I've come to realize many people DO think of it as a BDSM activity. So while I offer it, I do not offer BDSM - I'm not a dom, but I'll fuck you with my strap-on ;)

• Like 4

I'm with you on this one Nat!

I offer strap-on play but I've come to realize many people DO think of it as a BDSM activity. So while I offer it, I do not offer BDSM - I'm not a dom, but I'll fuck you with my strap-on ;)

I love your style Cleo!

Posted via Mobile Device

I've been away for a while (very busy with work and life) and just going back through and catching up on some conversations, and this one caught my eye. I just wanted to comment that strap on play can be, I believe, either bdsm or more so-called mainstream fetish in nature.

I have experienced it twice, and both in bdsm sessions. In that context, it was part of a wider scene that included the more accepted aspects of bondage, discipline and sado-masochism. It was delivered in a more forceful way and there was the exciting feel that I wasn't in control, that I was being "taken" and at the whim of the provider. In both cases there was bondage involved, which heightened that feeling. I thoroughly enjoyed those, and hope to do it again (soon!).

Recently, I have been fantasizing about a different kind of strap-on play that would be much more sensual and sexual in nature. The idea of being with a beautiful, sexual woman, and all that normally involves, but for me to be the receiver of the penetration, is extremely arousing to me. That's one I haven't experienced yet, but would love to!

• Like 3

Recently, I have been fantasizing about a different kind of strap-on play that would be much more sensual and sexual in nature. The idea of being with a beautiful, sexual woman, and all that normally involves, but for me to be the receiver of the penetration, is extremely arousing to me. That's one I haven't experienced yet, but would love to!

I was in a 4 yr relastionship with a bi-sexual man, I am pretty open to a lot of this :D