Halifax Getting Slow For Business ??

You can't expect prices to be the same as in Toronto and Montreal because the volume of SP's in big Cities dictate keeping the prices lower in order to stay competitive. For every 1 quality SP Halifax has, there are 10 in the big cities.

Regardless to where I live or travel my donation stay's the same and that is never an issue (the size if the city has nothing to do with it). There are plenty of ladies in Big cities with high donations and they do just fine - as it has already been said there is something for everyone, if you do not like a ladies donation move on to someone else in your budget, dont complain about it - or save up so you can see her.

• Like 5

This has nothing to do with Montreal or Toronto, but as being raised in Montreal the ladies there are very beautiful, and enjoy what they do, this is a world wide break down of world economies, and financial markets around the world, and global warming, look at the droughts this year, look at the financial markets, and GPD Growth at record lows, we are headed for a decade of no growth, goodnite , xoxo

Wages haven't kept up. I'm in the federal government which is downsizing. I'm certainly paycheck to paycheck, not rich, a working joe. To have encounters I have some added expenses those in big cities don't. I live in smalltown Ontario and have to travel to a big city (Toronto or Ottawa) which runs me $80.00 to $120.00 in gas to travel too (although gas prices fluctuate, and seems quite often the price goes up) Since I have to travel to a big city, I need to get a hotel. It's not an exaggeration, before I even factor in the ladies' donation, I'm looking at around $200.00 to $300.00 in incidental fees to embark on this lifestyle

And when I get down about work, the economy, the news whatever, what keeps me up and smiling is this lifestyle, my monthly encounter, my monthly escape, most of the time a monthly memorable escape with a wonderful lady. And in the lull between encounters, I look forward to future upcoming encounters, and contacting ladies to see when they will be available and planning and scheduling new encounters with them.

If you really want to see a certain lady, you will find a way. You might have to save up for a few months. And not to sound cold, but this lifestyle is a luxury and indulgence. You have to prioritize your budget, that's for sure. But I know I partake in this lifestyle on a regular monthly basis, and to boot, with disposable income, every encounter is cash only for me. No bills coming in the next month.

Some long winded ramblings

RG

• Like 4

Regardless to where I live or travel my donation stay's the same and that is never an issue (the size if the city has nothing to do with it). There are plenty of ladies in Big cities with high donations and they do just fine - as it has already been said there is something for everyone, if you do not like a ladies donation move on to someone else in your budget, dont complain about it - or save up so you can see her.

Well said Emily and I have to agree with you 110%. I too keep my donation amount(s) the same regardless if I'm home or traveling. The size of the city from my experience doesn't matter and a lady sets her donation amounts based on many factors. With myself; quality comes first and list goes on.

Big Hugs,

Lexy

I agree with the summer season and family. Everyone takes summer vacation usually for a week,so if clients are married thats two weeks of there summer are consumed with family obligations.

I agree with the summer season and family. Everyone takes summer vacation usually for a week,so if clients are married thats two weeks of there summer are consumed with family obligations.

I agree that Summer can put a strain on business if your clients are married and have families, to a certain degree but even then many are not married. There are a lot of tourist in the city as well and they are not all here on family vacations, as well as many couples too.:icon_wink: I too have a family and never work everyday in the Summer. I'm having a fun Summer.

Just because it's Summer doesn't mean anyone has two months off unless they are the boss but I know many and they couldn't be away from the office more than a month at most.

I myself have always loved Summer time in this business and how I get to enjoy lots of "playtime a.k.a work" but first and foremost my family.

Ladies if you're feeling down, school is going back in very soon and things will go back to normal for you. This is my normal and I welcome it and prepare for it, some what.

I'm trying to understand why everyone always try to compare cities and forgetting some major factors...

Montreal has lower donations for agencies ladies and most of them are outcall only

When i travel hotel aren't cheaper in Halifax than other cities..They are the about the same prices than other cities..I can say that my flight is more expensive in the maritimes than most of the other canadians cities.As Emily said the size of the city has nothing to do with the rates that can be afford in a city.

My rates is about the same in every cities in Canada to the exception of Montreal..It is higher as it is home and i generally do not work there often and have to do some major planning to be able to see clients there.

• Like 2

My rates is about the same in every cities in Canada to the exception of Montreal..It is higher as it is home and i generally do not work there often and have to do some major planning to be able to see clients there.

Victoria.... do you ahve any horror stories about working in your home town, like meeting a customer who knows you personally....I'm sure there must have been some close calls....just curious...and I'm sure interesting!!

I'm trying to understand why everyone always try to compare cities and forgetting some major factors...

Montreal has lower donations for agencies ladies and most of them are outcall only

When i travel hotel aren't cheaper in Halifax than other cities..They are the about the same prices than other cities..I can say that my flight is more expensive in the maritimes than most of the other canadians cities.As Emily said the size of the city has nothing to do with the rates that can be afford in a city.

It is very expensive, and time consuming to get to Halifax. More so if going to New Brunswick. I do travel arrangement for a friend all the time, and the rates are outrageous. I did one for roundtrip to Paris from Vancouver for less than what it costs to go one way Vancouver to Halifax, and those are at seat sale rates. People don't understand all this when they want an sp to visit, be in a nice place for incalls, and has to set her rates.