Any Sp's below $120 for 1/2 hour in ottawa??

Maya on CL here in Ottawa.

$90 for half hour incall. Check her reviews here and on the other board.

She advertises on CL. Search for Maya on CL and go to her web site. She offers a variety and at different prices starting with half hour GFE at $90.

Oh yes, she is also a cerb member. I think her name here is Mayacurves.

Good Luck.

Look up 69Nikki69 from this board. She also has specials depending on the day of the week that might be to your liking

Thanks guys. I' from the other side of the continent and will be staying here 2-3 years. Oh yea, Had fun time last night at pigale!

Posted via Mobile Device

Look up 69Nikki69 from this board. She also has specials depending on the day of the week that might be to your liking

YMMV. PM me if you would like more info.

But the original question is for $120/hour.

As EDMan mentioned, it's possible but you get what you pay for.

If it's $120/half-hour, I think the possibilities just opened up.

There are a few that can offer the service for this rate, as a one-shot deal (no MSOG) and possibly few customer-oriented features.

Sure I may be a little biased but the axiom "you get what you pay for " DOES NOT apply in the instance of 69Nikki69. You're getting a hell of a deal if you take advantage of the specials that she offers. She is customer focused and cute as a button. I would generaly agree with the statement but needed to point out the exception to the rule.

The original post title says 1/2 hour and the body of the original thread says hour - this is confusing people I think. I think pinkfloyders is asking for 1/2 hour rates.

Thanks guys. I' from the other side of the continent and will be staying here 2-3 years. Oh yea, Had fun time last night at pigale!

Posted via Mobile Device

Another Left Coaster! I should have guessed.

BTW, I love going back there to visit.

I'll never understand why SPs are frowned upon if they offer low rates. The consensus being that low rates=subpar service. My rate is $120/hour and I offer, in my humble opinion, GREAT service.

I have chosen to charge only $120 for several reasons:

- I enjoy the luxury of working from home

- I don't have travel expenses

- I don't have to give half of what I earn to an agency, since I am an Independent SP

Sure, there may be some SPs out there that just want a quick buck so they offer a low rate hoping to attract more clients, but that's really not the case with me. I'm simply charging what I think is fair given my circumstances i.e. the reasons I gave above.

Pinkfloyders, I hope that you enjoy your stay in Ottawa. I lived there for a few years as a teen and I loved it!

Sincerely,

Ava

Guest i***k***
I'll never understand why SPs are frowned upon if they offer low rates. The consensus being that low rates=subpar service. My rate is $120/hour and I offer, in my humble opinion, GREAT service.

I have chosen to charge only $120 for several reasons:

- I enjoy the luxury of working from home

- I don't have travel expenses

- I don't have to give half of what I earn to an agency, since I am an Independent SP

Sure, there may be some SPs out there that just want a quick buck so they offer a low rate hoping to attract more clients, but that's really not the case with me. I'm simply charging what I think is fair given my circumstances i.e. the reasons I gave above.

Pinkfloyders, I hope that you enjoy your stay in Ottawa. I lived there for a few years as a teen and I loved it!

Sincerely,

Ava

I don't think it's frowned upon by everyone to be honest. I know your competition will definitely frown upon it! :) Some ladies are extremely vocal when it comes to competition pricing themselves significantly below the price they have set.

If you're happy with your income and can manage the influx of bookings a certain price level will generate than there is nothing wrong with it at all. If you offer a top notch service as well then all the better. :)

I don't think it's frowned upon by everyone to be honest. I know your competition will definitely frown upon it! Some ladies are extremely vocal when it comes to competition pricing themselves significantly below the price they have set.

Hello Inaluki!

Just curious what you meant by this. Could you elaborate? Thanks :grin:!

If you're happy with your income and can manage the influx of bookings a certain price level will generate than there is nothing wrong with it at all. If you offer a top notch service as well then all the better.

Actually, I have made a personal choice to see no more than 3 guests per day. I believe in quality over quantity :wink:. I truly want to be at my best with everyone I see and because of that, it takes me quite a bit of time to prepare between guests. If I saw more than 3, I wouldn't be able to provide the quality of service that I want everyone to receive from me :grin:.

By the way, thanks for taking the time to respond to my post. I realize now that I may have caused the thread to go a little off topic, though. Oops...lol! I just want Pinkfloyders to know, as well as others that you CAN get quality service for low rates ;-) !

Have a great day!!

Ava xo

Guest i***k***
Hello Inaluki!

Just curious what you meant by this. Could you elaborate? Thanks :grin:!

Actually, I have made a personal choice to see no more than 3 guests per day. I believe in quality over quantity :wink:. I truly want to be at my best with everyone I see and because of that, it takes me quite a bit of time to prepare between guests. If I saw more than 3, I wouldn't be able to provide the quality of service that I want everyone to receive from me :grin:.

By the way, thanks for taking the time to respond to my post. I realize now that I may have caused the thread to go a little off topic, though. Oops...lol! I just want Pinkfloyders to know, as well as others that you CAN get quality service for low rates ;-) !

Have a great day!!

Ava xo

Hi Ava,

Sometimes when you offer a great service at a low price compared to your competition, the competition gets upset as some of thier clients may decided to see you based on your price point, especially if the service quality is the same. These ladies can be vocal about the impact to thier business to clients that frequent them. Although if the client is happy with the lady I don't think they have anything to fear. Personally I prefer to see ladies I have a great experience with regardless of price.

Hope this helps make my comment a little more clear.

Hi Ava,

Sometimes when you offer a great service at a low price compared to your competition, the competition gets upset as some of thier clients may decided to see you based on your price point, especially if the service quality is the same. These ladies can be vocal about the impact to thier business to clients that frequent them. Although if the client is happy with the lady I don't think they have anything to fear. Personally I prefer to see ladies I have a great experience with regardless of price.

Hope this helps make my comment a little more clear.

Ohhhh...now I understand. Well, I'm actually quite fortunate as I've not had any bad experiences with any of my fellow SPs to date. As a matter of fact there's a little group of us that get together for a girl's night out from time to time. I've never felt any (open) resentment from anyone. The way that I see it, every one of us has something different to offer and we each stand out in our own way, so there's (hopefully) no need for resentment or cattiness :grin:. That's just me :-)...

Ava xoxo

Guest K*****2**

I have to disagree with Inaluki's comments that "Sometimes when you offer a great service at a low price compared to your competition, the competition gets upset as some of thier clients may decided to see you based on your price point, especially if the service quality is the same".

Personally, I do not, and will not, define myself on the basis of what others are "doing" or "offering". Couldn't care less. I make my decisions on the basis of my time constraints, my limitations, my end goals etc. The comment above makes SPs seem like a "fast-food chain". Sorry but, I find this insulting across the board and hope that I am miss reading it.

Kelly

Personally, I do not, and will not, define myself on the basis of what others are "doing" or "offering". Couldn't care less. I make my decisions on the basis of my time constraints, my limitations, my end goals etc. The comment above makes SPs seem like a "fast-food chain". Sorry but, I find this insulting across the board and hope that I am miss reading it.

Kelly

Can't say I speak for Inaluki, but I interpreted that as generalizing certain SP's, not all as a whole. Personally, I've heard girls comment on what others are doing and how little they're charging for it.

Fortunately, you have the right attitude by sticking to what you believe is just and not letting what goes on outside effect your principles.

I agree with Inaluki that Sp's occasionally drop there prices in the hopes to drum up more business. This price drop could anger other girls if there feel that this SP's is offer to much for way a price that doesn't fit services offered. A good example of this is montreal, where some girls big war. I have witnessed ladies drop there price's and start adding new services in a way to compete with each other.

We are after all running a business with our bodies, so marketing/ keep clients interested is crucial.

That being said we are all individual's and have our own beliefs in personal marketing. I personally have never dropped my rate, I ask for the standard in Ottawa.

I am personally not bothered by biding wars, but again we are all individuals and we all have our personal tick's....

I agree with Paige.... I have never offered special rates or changed my services offered to gain more clientele. Every SP will be desired by someone.However cattiness isn't required to the SP's that do. Its all marketing and a buisness.

Avafoxx, welcome to the board... I agree with your perspective.

lol- I do agree and support Ava Foxx's perspective.

Kel

THANKS Kel!!! Now this is what I love :-D!!! Camaraderie amongst fellow SPs. I think that sometimes the men think we all just talk trash about one another but it's so not true :wink:.

I agree with what you said as well. You should never compromise yourself or your service because of what someone else is offering. That was part of what I was trying to get across in my original post, you said it better than I did :wink:.

Thanks again, Kel :-D!

Ava xo

I agree with Inaluki that Sp's occasionally drop there prices in the hopes to drum up more business. This price drop could anger other girls if there feel that this SP's is offer to much for way a price that doesn't fit services offered. A good example of this is montreal, where some girls big war. I have witnessed ladies drop there price's and start adding new services in a way to compete with each other.

We are after all running a business with our bodies, so marketing/ keep clients interested is crucial.

Hi Paige!

That's one thing I DON'T do...I do not offer "more" for less. I have my limits and I stick to them, no matter what. I guess I'm a softy buut the last thing i want to do is step on someone's toes :( . I will never compromise myself by doing things that I am not comfortable with :( .

Although...adding different marketing ideas (as per your comment ;) ) such as date packages, etc. would be a good idea to drum up business without compromising one's self...very good point, Paige!

Sincerely,

Ava xo