What is for supper tonight?

I treated my wife, Katherine to a special plate she never had before!

Stuffed turkey burgers: jalapeño, turkey bacon, chives, red onion then topped with herb cream cheese! YUM YUM...think I gained gold stars tonight.

Additional Comments:

Stuffed turkey burgers: jalapeño, turkey bacon, chives, red onion then topped with herb cream cheese! YUM YUM...think I gained gold stars tonight.

• Like 3

My lady Sophia has cooked me meals indescribable. Tonight was the very best . Gee, how can you make turkey delicious? Yes sir, she could make a sardine delightful.

Most of you know Sophia is my wife , hum, hum, hum. Am I basis? Maybe...

Things I know for sure that I enjoy with my wife.

Intelligent conversation, empathy, concern for others , local concern for problems local and international ? Gifts to people that need ?

Sorry for the hijack but its impossible to make my post short.

Additional Comments:

• Like 3

Tonight I had the pleasure of serving the my new love sister and Katherine a stuffed tender porkloin. Herb crusted and havartie/ prosciutto ham. Sided with a sauted veggies and rice.

The dinner, and along with the very best conversation between Katherine, Autum and I, was so insightful and refreshing!

We found so much in common with one another!

Now time for our onesey and wine escpades!

No desert needed! Lol

• Like 1

I posted earlier and said I was dining out at a restaurant and thought I would have salmon... it didn't work out quite like that as the couple we were dining with wanted to try the new Kelsey's Roadhouse restaurant that recently opened here.... So I had a burger instead of the salmon and frankly it was as I expected not so great... what I call "factory food" like in most of these chains.... I don't think we will be dining there often... further proof you get what you pay for... dinner for two including a glass of wine and the tip for less than $50 is not gonna be fine dining.

Glazed ham, scalloped potatoes, and corn with raspberry pie for dessert - to drink an assortment of red wine, white wine and imported beer - had family and friends in for the evening.

• Like 1

I think tonight should be a whole lot of mediterranean food for a local restaurant here in Halifax .. oh how i love muskoka .. yum yum

Terek's? Wait, that's more middle eastern isnt it?