What is for supper tonight?

Probably home-made Minestrone soup with Oka cheese/Black Forest ham grilled cheese to warm me up.

Just made the soup and the smell is sooo enticing!

A whole pile of leftovers mixed with pasta and baked in a casserole with a cheese and breadcrumb topping! I am the queen of reinventing leftovers! Lol

• Like 2

Swiss Chalet quarter chicken dark with fries. (Why do the chickens keep getting smaller; it's not due to global warning - lol)

Guest n*gu**6

Did not get supper tonight....wife got pissy because I didn't start it as soon as I got home so she took the boy and went to Subway. I had a meeting...

Guest **cely***r***ne

Putting the roast in the slow cooker here in a few! It's a roast beast and veggies kind of day!

Dill pickle wings and pepper fries! (Yup dill pickle....El furniture warehouse on Clarence, sooooo Yum!) if you don't like excessive seasoning you can ask them to dial it back by why would you! Also, all menu items are 5 bucks!

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Its going to be Freshwater fish and chips from Mr Perch (Killarney Fish and Chips) for supper. Haven't had this taste treat in a while (since summer). They have a local shop in town that is open all year round.

Supper tonight ended up being Pizza and fries at the hockey game which the IceCaps lost 5 to 2 to the Utica Comets the farm team for the Canucks... the IceCaps are playing like their parent club the HABS... Lousy.

Guest n*gu**6

It was supposed to be a nice roast but I had to leave for a car fire and wife never took it out of oven when it was ready. So it burned to a cinder..... had to thaw and cook done prime rib steaks instead