What is for supper tonight?

Guest n*gu**6

A plethora of snacks and foods that are bad for me. Fat content and cholesterol do not count on Superbowl Sunday

Homemade pancakes some with blueberries and some with strawberries and whipped cream... it would not be Shrove Tuesday without them.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shrove_Tuesday

In Newfoundland and Cape Breton Island small tokens are frequently cooked in the pancakes. Children take delight in discovering the objects, which are intended to be divinatory. For example, the person who receives a coin will be wealthy; a nail indicates that they will become or marry a carpenter.

• Like 2

Guest st*****ens**ors

Unbelievably good Lebanese mixed grill. Chicken Shwarma, kibbeh, rice, tabouli, hummus and garlic, with baklava to finish. So delicious, but I'm going to be garlicky tomorrow :)

Guest n*gu**6

I was late getting home so wife made herself codfish and potatoes and made my house wreak... by the time I got that mess cleaned I didn't have much of an appetite. Though it is definitely back now..... I'll have to make up for it with breakfast

Well I was supposed to attend a Pancake supper on Tuesday night this week but due to bad weather here in NL it was postponed till tonight so supper was Pancakes and while the food was not great it was for a wonderful Children's charity so all is good.

Green lentils, veggies and mixed rice-so many kinds of rice! I don't even know what they were, but I loved the textures. Then me and my kitty cat shared some yogurt for dessert. :)

Guest n*gu**6

Tonight I'm not sure what supper will be. I have to represent my Dept at banquet tonight so all I know is I don't have to cook. Lol