Poor Danielle, she is Dan's pond. She should have done what she wanted to, nominate Boogie and Frank.

Dan is a great player, really sleazy, I see him going all the way.

I agree she needs to grow some backbone and play her own game.

They wanted Frank out last week because he was Boogies strongest player. But now I don't see him as a direct threat. I really don't see him as a strong player (at this specific moment in the game either than being in an alliance with Boogie). He hasn't done anything to make me think that he is worth having a target on his back this week.

Janelle..something about her lips that bugs me. I don't know if its the botox but it just bugs me.

Joe..Why does he always sound like he's yelling at us in the diary room?

Janelle is ready to put up her own team members, and promise anything, in order to keep all 4 coaches in the game. The only alliance she is interested in is the 4 coaches. Dan is sneaky because from last night's After Dark it seems clear that is also what he wants. This is probably the only opportunity anyone will ever have to get Janelle out, and he is trying really hard to tell Danielle (who really really wants to do it) that it actually won't be a good idea.

And Wil needs to take out the extensions. They do not look good, and he's picking at his scalp all the time. It is really not attractive. :)

Dan is sneaky. He's playing both sides (coaches & non-coaches) and he's not even getting his hands dirty. The editing during the HOH competition was funny. Having Dans diary room confession followed by Wil. But I think Wil is the only player that is onto Dan. Everyone doesnt seem to pay him any mind.

I've never noticed Wil scratching his extensions. But now that I know I will be paying attention (lol).

Edited by Jhena Grey
  • Like 2

Danelle is getting played by Dan and Shane. After she wins hoh Shane runs up and gives her a big kiss, you can see him massaging her, ect.

Now that she put up Will and Frank what will she do if Frank wins the hoh. She also promised Will that he wouldn't be put back up. She could have just put Joe back up instead. Now her word is mud.

It is to early for me to come to a conclusion of what I think will happen. I will have to see who goes home and who is the next person to win hoh.

I think Dan is sneaky but I also think they can get him out quickly if they wanted to But that's what he did in season 10 too like Will said.

I have a bet with some people at work, we each got 3 people.

I had Kara, Danielle, and Dan.

I feel really good about both of them, I think they'll slide under the radar.

I watched Big Brother after Dark for the first time last night, I won't spoil anything, but it was actually pretty good. Lots of stuff went down!

• Like 1

Let's say. Just let's say they make a reality show Big Brother Cerb edition. What do you think your chance of winning? I say my chance is less than 20%.

Let's say. Just let's say they make a reality show Big Brother Cerb edition. What do you think your chance of winning? I say my chance is less than 20%.

My chances....

I

Janelle..something about her lips that bugs me. I don't know if its the botox but it just bugs me.

Yes, I think it rather insulting she says the only cosmetic surgery she's had is her boobs, when it is clear her lips were pumped up lol.

I do watch the full 3 hours, 7 days a week, plus what they edit for the 3 x a week hour show. And do you know what really bothers me the most about Janelle?

She would rather be on BB (as in pushed the reset button to play the game, and be there longer), than to be home with her very new baby.

Even Boogie has a t shirt with his son's picture, and mentions him during the 3 hour shows. It was what Dan asked for as collateral, because even he knew it had meaning. (the tshirt I mean lol)

But Janelle never mentions her baby, never says she is missing her, or pretty much nothing unless someone asks her about it directly. I don't know of any new mother who isn't a sociopath who can stop talking about her baby, or is willing to go off just to be on a TV show rather than be with them, especially a first baby for an older mom.

Yes, I think it rather insulting she says the only cosmetic surgery she's had is her boobs, when it is clear her lips were pumped up lol.

I do watch the full 3 hours, 7 days a week, plus what they edit for the 3 x a week hour show. And do you know what really bothers me the most about Janelle?

She would rather be on BB (as in pushed the reset button to play the game, and be there longer), than to be home with her very new baby.

Even Boogie has a t shirt with his son's picture, and mentions him during the 3 hour shows. It was what Dan asked for as collateral, because even he knew it had meaning. (the tshirt I mean lol)

But Janelle never mentions her baby, never says she is missing her, or pretty much nothing unless someone asks her about it directly. I don't know of any new mother who isn't a sociopath who can stop talking about her baby, or is willing to go off just to be on a TV show rather than be with them, especially a first baby for an older mom.

We should have a seperate thread, where we can talk about BB after dark and the spoilers, lol. I am addicted to it now. You have to watch it on PVR though so you can FF thru the boring stuff like them playing badminton tho, lol.

• Like 1

No comments on Janelle's nomination? I'm happy to see her go, I would be happy to see all the coaches go.

I still think Dan is going to take, he is soooo smooth.

I've downloaded a couple of After Hour show's, man they are boring, there's about 10-15 minutes, at best, of good tv in the whole 2 hours.

No comments on Janelle's nomination? I'm happy to see her go, I would be happy to see all the coaches go.

I still think Dan is going to take, he is soooo smooth.

I've downloaded a couple of After Hour show's, man they are boring, there's about 10-15 minutes, at best, of good tv in the whole 2 hours.

I'm with you. I want to see the coaches gone. I wish they never entered the game in the first place. They were better off coaching.

Although I liked Janelle in the past, she's not doing it for me this season. I'm pretty sure she's going home. I wonder how desperate she'll get scraping for votes. I only see two people voting for her to stay (Jen and the Chef).

I'm with you. I want to see the coaches gone. I wish they never entered the game in the first place. They were better off coaching.

Although I liked Janelle in the past, she's not doing it for me this season. I'm pretty sure she's going home. I wonder how desperate she'll get scraping for votes. I only see two people voting for her to stay (Jen and the Chef).

She didn't get two votes, only one. And still in total denial about what she did to get evicted. (I am assuming you guys have seen the episode on East coast time by now lol).

Some of her lies just seemed to be lies for the sake of lying. They didn't really have any real purpose lol. I still kind of peg her for a sociopath tho lol, even after eviction her only thought was about herself, and getting even with Boogie I think. I'm starting to wonder if there even is a baby lol.

I also don't want the coaches in the game. Never did, and it is so funny how the only reason one of them is out is because of the other 3. Otherwise the newbies would just carry on, letting themselves be picked off one by one until a coach (or two) is there in the final 3 and they are all looking at each other wondering why they couldn't get them out.

I don't mind either Shane, Frank or Danielle to win, with the help of the coaches, simply because those 3 (more so than the coaches) are actually winning competitions. They are the only ones to win HOH and Vetos. Next week Joe will be gone, but I think the 5 some with Ian will be working to take out Boogie sooner rather than later. Britney will probably not be a target for quite a while, and I don't think Dan's style is actually working for him this year. Boogie thinks it was all him manipulating to get Janelle out, but the reality is he just helped Danielle to get what she always wanted by talking the only person in her way into doing it: Dan.

She didn't get two votes, only one. And still in total denial about what she did to get evicted. (I am assuming you guys have seen the episode on East coast time by now lol).

Some of her lies just seemed to be lies for the sake of lying. They didn't really have any real purpose lol. I still kind of peg her for a sociopath tho lol, even after eviction her only thought was about herself, and getting even with Boogie I think. I'm starting to wonder if there even is a baby lol.

I also don't want the coaches in the game. Never did, and it is so funny how the only reason one of them is out is because of the other 3. Otherwise the newbies would just carry on, letting themselves be picked off one by one until a coach (or two) is there in the final 3 and they are all looking at each other wondering why they couldn't get them out.

I don't mind either Shane, Frank or Danielle to win, with the help of the coaches, simply because those 3 (more so than the coaches) are actually winning competitions. They are the only ones to win HOH and Vetos. Next week Joe will be gone, but I think the 5 some with Ian will be working to take out Boogie sooner rather than later. Britney will probably not be a target for quite a while, and I don't think Dan's style is actually working for him this year. Boogie thinks it was all him manipulating to get Janelle out, but the reality is he just helped Danielle to get what she always wanted by talking the only person in her way into doing it: Dan.

You will have to fill me in. I don't exactly know what Janelle lied about.

I really thought she would've gotten two votes. I don't even remember who gave her the one vote.

Boogie threw the HOH competition because he wanted Frank to win. I thought it was interesting to see the order in which the houseguest were evicted from the HOH competition. On the losing side you have all non-coaches and the other side you have the coaches plus Frank (and before that Ian).I think its kind of foreseeable about how the rest of the game will play out.

Jen, The Chef (I could never remember his name), and Wil. One of them is going home next week for sure.

I was waiting to post because I assumed you hadn't seen it on the west coast yet!! lol

You will have to fill me in. I don't exactly know what Janelle lied about.

I really thought she would've gotten two votes. I don't even remember who gave her the one vote.

Boogie threw the HOH competition because he wanted Frank to win. I thought it was interesting to see the order in which the houseguest were evicted from the HOH competition. On the losing side you have all non-coaches and the other side you have the coaches plus Frank (and before that Ian).I think its kind of foreseeable about how the rest of the game will play out.

Jen, The Chef (I could never remember his name), and Wil. One of them is going home next week for sure.

I was waiting to post because I assumed you hadn't seen it on the west coast yet!! lol

I got lucky with the show airing on a channel that it doesn't regularly come on, that is an Eastern channel. I got all excited to set up a series recording using that station, but alas, no more shows at all scheduled on that station.

In the After Dark show, it shows Janelle scheming away. And then this week she would go talk to someone, like Dan, then come back to another person, like Britney and tell Brit that Dan was for sure voting for her. But we see them talking, and Dan never said it. Plus Brit has an alliance with Dan, and she knows he didn't say it. But then after J talks with Brit, who also doesn't promise a vote, she goes to keep trying Dan by saying Brit is defnitely voting for her.

Then I think she was always talking about other people, from her team as well, to others usually in a derogatory manner. Then lie to their faces if asked about it. Then there was the fake crying scene with Wil lol. Then the final scene where she is telling someone that Boogie asked her to work with him, and she turned him down. And we all saw on AD that it went completely the other way with that.

But I think the real final straw was all the wheeling and dealing she was doing trash talking Frank, making up stories about him to turn him into some sort of monster lol. I thought it was kind of funny that not even Ashley voted for her. She figured it was an opportunity to finally get rid of Janelle, as she had often complained of being bullied around, but wasn't the sort of person willing to confront her.

Boogie's HOH throw wasn't even undeniable, like "oops, hit the button, sorry" kind of thing. I think even Frank wanted the opportunity to at least try to answer lol. I guess Boogie couldn't take the risk he chose the wrong answer, because he'd win the round by default.

On AD, in a meeting, they discussed the proper way to do that kind of an elimination game. You always put up two from the same team together, that way you guarantee one will be eliminated, and pick away at them like that. You don't put up one of your guys and one of theirs, in other words. It is a pretty good strategy, similar to the evictions. If you have two you want to leave, you put both up to ensure at least one goes.

Joe will go. As you can tell from the voting for Janelle, there is a pretty clear line that has been drawn, and he is the only one on his side lol. the only way he can be saved is if he wins the Veto, and I can't see that happening.

Boogie's HOH throw wasn't even undeniable, like "oops, hit the button, sorry" kind of thing. I think even Frank wanted the opportunity to at least try to answer lol. I guess Boogie couldn't take the risk he chose the wrong answer, because he'd win the round by default.

Joe will go. As you can tell from the voting for Janelle, there is a pretty clear line that has been drawn, and he is the only one on his side lol. the only way he can be saved is if he wins the Veto, and I can't see that happening.

Thanks for catching me up. I had no idea all of this went down.

I usually follow the show religiously and read the forums but I've been slacking this summer so I'm missing the off-air information.

I agree Boogie could've made the throw believable. He hit the buzzer without even hearing the song.

On a side note: They've always been theories that BB fix some of the games. I don't know how much of that I believe.

The secret alliance. I wonder if this will stick. How long before this alliance starts turning against eachother.

I was so glad to see Boogie turn this nomination around. I'm so happy that Boogie and Frank are in the game. It seems that Boogie Frank and Ian are in an alliance together. Ian helped sway the vote. I didn't know he had it in him. Good little man!

I liked Janelle at first but as the show went along not so much.

I like Boogies little group he has himself set up(Boogie, Frank and Ian). I would like to see Britney and maybe wil added to the mix.

I didn't like Ian that much in the begining because I didn't see his value. He is rubbing off on me. He is really smart. They showed a clip of him and it really helped for me to understand him a little bit more. Good for bb to do that.

I think Ian and Ashley's showmance is really, really cute. She is giving him massages, going on slop dates and Ian is loving every minute of it. You go little man!

As for Dan I don't like him one bit! The only ones that seem to be on to him are Wil and Boogie.

I'm still rooting for Dan or Danielle to win. I like them both a lot.

BB after Dark last night was so funny. Danielle & Brit were in bed talking about penis's and straight pubic hair. It was pretty funny stuff. I couldn't stop laughing.

I'm still rooting for Dan or Danielle to win. I like them both a lot.

BB after Dark last night was so funny. Danielle & Brit were in bed talking about penis's and straight pubic hair. It was pretty funny stuff. I couldn't stop laughing.

I downloaded After Dark a few times, I just can't sit through any of it, or very little, wish I would have heard the convo about penis's and pubic hair though :) I like Danielle, but after sifting through some of the After Dark episodes it just seems she talks and talks and talks. I know there's nothing else for those guys to do in the house, but she just kinda gets to me.

Dan mentioned in a DR session that he would love to take Ian to the end, I don't doubt that could happen, Dan is one of the best liars ever to play BB.

I like Dan so much better then Boogie. Dan understands the game a million times more then Boogie, I think in my opinion. He understands pretty much every little part of the game.

The only person, I think who played the game better then Dan is Will. I honestly think Boogie is one of the most over-rated players in the game and just got lucky he could piggy-back with Will.

Additional Comments:

Last night's BB after Dark Episode was so boring. OMFG.

• Like 1

So Joe and Will got nominated. I missed the first half of the show I'll have to download it later and watch.

Even though I complain about the After Dark show I continue to download it :) It seems to be real hit and miss, the show either has a whole lot of strategic talk or a whole lot of watching them work out.

It appears the target went from Joe to Will, not sure where it is at the moment and I'm not sure which one I want to leave more. I saw Will in the HH room and he wasn't even trying to strategize with Frank and Boogie.

Oh well, can't wait for the next one :)

Edited by billybob

Joe hasn't rubbed me in anyway. I would rather him go over Wil.

I can't wait for Frank to get out of the purple leotard.

I've been reading spoilers and it seems like the Silent Six is already starting to crack.

Joe hasn't rubbed me in anyway. I would rather him go over Wil.

I can't wait for Frank to get out of the purple leotard.

I've been reading spoilers and it seems like the Silent Six is already starting to crack.

I think they get a bit eager to do something, like the idea of putting Dan and Joe up to throw people off the idea they are working together. I don't know that anyone would buy that Boogie and Dan and Britney are not allied in some way, if only to keep each other in the game so there are other coach targets lol

Dan is really sucking up to Jen, in a way. I think every one of the pairs is trying to snag a 3rd. I don't think Ian thinks he is aligned with Frank and Boogie. I think they assume it, but he is much more leaning towards Britney with some combo of Danielle and Shane maybe Dan.

So I'm on the train killing time watching After Dark and I just heard Ian go through Britney's season and tell her week by week who she voted for, then he did the same with Dan.....holy fuck.

My pvr cut the end of my show off and I missed it, whaaa. If Will and Joe are up, I want Joe to go home. It seems that Boogie has turned this game around for a little while. Wil would be the better game choice, tho. I don't want to see Wil go, tho.

Dan bugs me, he is so sneaky and no one seems to be picking up on it. I want Dan to go home. Boogie and Frank need to get some floaters out first before they can target Dan.

I watched bb after hours and Ian and Britney are getting along great. Having little chats on the hammock. Now that Jenelle is gone I would rather Boogie, Frank, Ian and Britney to work together. Alas, the house has secret alliances ect and is all over the place. It's hard to say what is going to happen.

My pvr cut the end of my show off and I missed it, whaaa. If Will and Joe are up, I want Joe to go home. It seems that Boogie has turned this game around for a little while. Wil would be the better game choice, tho. I don't want to see Wil go, tho.

Dan bugs me, he is so sneaky and no one seems to be picking up on it. I want Dan to go home. Boogie and Frank need to get some floaters out first before they can target Dan.

I watched bb after hours and Ian and Britney are getting along great. Having little chats on the hammock. Now that Jenelle is gone I would rather Boogie, Frank, Ian and Britney to work together. Alas, the house has secret alliances ect and is all over the place. It's hard to say what is going to happen.

I was listening to Boogie a bit from yesterday's After Dark, and I think he is much calmer this time around due to be on some anti anxiety attack medications. Well, not that he takes them all the time, but maybe part of the reason he wasn't very reliable in the past was due to some issues. He is definitely a little bit more reliable imo than Dan, if someone wants to go farther in the game. But the main issue with those Boogie and Frank is that it is pretty clear they will only take each other. Dan is so ready to throw Danielle out the door at any time, excepting for counting on her votes and not putting him up she would be and he'd be aligned with Boogie and Frank asap.

Except neither one of them seem to be ready to work that closely with him, lol.

After the past couple of AD's I am really ready for Danielle to go. She is a bit of a nutjob. She's always going on about crying about whatever slight she imagines someone is up to. The only thing she did right was go ahead and put up Janelle, but even that was only after Dan's approval. I'd like to see Dan go just so she will play her own game and stop being a puppet.

I like Brit and Shane's relationship better. Both are doing their own thing, to better position themselves, but both know that they still have each other's votes and won't put each other up. They don't see themselves at the end with each other, but relying on each other to bring them along with whatever side arrangements they manage to make.

I'd like to see Britney and Frank at the end at this point.

I was thinking of this last night.

Which Houseguest do you think you are most like?

After seeing Ashley prepare for her ice cream date with Frank, and how she normally is, and how she was dressed, and the fact that after last night she's kissed just about every male houseguest, I'm choosing Ashley :)

Ashley-Big-Brother-2012.jpg