I was thinking of this last night.

Which Houseguest do you think you are most like?

After seeing Ashley prepare for her ice cream date with Frank, and how she normally is, and how she was dressed, and the fact that after last night she's kissed just about every male houseguest, I'm choosing Ashley :)

Ashley-Big-Brother-2012.jpg

I couldn't stop laughing when Ashley was getting ready, and then Ian comes out the washroom.

Britney was like, well this is awkward. Ashley getting ready with her ex boyfriend wiping his hands after taking a dump at the watering hole. Soooo awkward. Hahahaha

• Like 1

I think this is the start of the real fun for BB, the players are dwindling.

Really not a fan of Will, he's got a nasty disposition. I do think he is smart, he knows who is messing with him but he can't play the social game. He can't suck up and lie to the people in power and that is a huge part of the game. The idea of getting Dan out was a smart one and he almost had Frank talked into it but clearly Boogie is telling Frank what to do.

Who am I like the most?? Really tough, it you put a gun to my head I would have to say Ian but without the brains (well memory really). I'm not quite as socially awkward as him but I definitely am better with 1 or 2 people, more than that I tend to fade into the background.

Lastly, wtf is up with Shane, he says he feels awkward because he thinks Danielle has more feelings for him than he does for her??? Then what the hell was he doing jumping on top of her in the water and kissing her after she won HoH. Obviously to further his game which makes him a bit of a slimeball.

• Like 1

Lastly, wtf is up with Shane, he says he feels awkward because he thinks Danielle has more feelings for him than he does for her??? Then what the hell was he doing jumping on top of her in the water and kissing her after she won HoH. Obviously to further his game which makes him a bit of a slimeball.

I was thinking the same thing. He toyed with her emotions when she was HOH to ensure his safety. You could tell that the comments made by the zingbot got to her. It was actually pretty funny.

I just found out there is showmance between Ashley and Frank. I wonder how Ian will take it.

I would probably be a female version of Ian.

I like Wil but I agree what is he doing? He has a ticket straight out the door. I would like to see Dan go but like boogie said it is too early. I like the fact that instead of just taking Boogies word for it Frank thought about it first.

I don't really like Shane or Danelle. Shane is playing the poor girl for sure.

Well Wil went flying out the door. He is the first one I'm not happy about going. He was funny but he did wear his emotions on his sleeve. I like the comment he made on before the house vote. You're all liars and snakes or something like that, lol.

So Frank is truthful to Dan (good old Frank) and now Dan wants Frank out the door.

I'm mad at Boogie because instead of trying to fill the hoh jar he is going for the 10gs. Come on, now is the time to win hoh. If anything Boogie should be worried about his friend Frank and himself from exciting the house because Britney and Shane were not impressed with Frank playing with the idea of putting up Dan too.

Who will win the hoh?

Oh, yes. I like Ashely and Frank together better. I like that she asked him out on an ice cream date. So cute.

Well Wil went flying out the door. He is the first one

Oh, yes. I like Ashely and Frank together better. I like that she asked him out on an ice cream date. So cute.

That was so funny.

Frank: Do you want to go on the couch and make out?

Ashley: Ok.

• Like 1

Anyone see Danielle fishing for a compliment from Ian on After Dark, it was sooo funny. I think she was asking him about if America voted.

----------------------

Danielle: Ian, who do you think America would rather see in a bikini me or Janelle (since we have similar bodies)?

Ian: Janelle

-----------------------

Danielle: What about me and Ashley?

Ian: Ashley

-----------------------

Danielle: Ian, who do you think America would say is smarter me or Britney?

Ian: Britney (although he added he felt differently)

-----------------------

I skip through so much of After Dark not sure how many gems like that I miss.

Anyone see Danielle fishing for a compliment from Ian on After Dark, it was sooo funny. I think she was asking him about if America voted.

----------------------

Danielle: Ian, who do you think America would rather see in a bikini me or Janelle (since we have similar bodies)?

Ian: Janelle

-----------------------

Danielle: What about me and Ashley?

Ian: Ashley

-----------------------

Danielle: Ian, who do you think America would say is smarter me or Britney?

Ian: Britney (although he added he felt differently)

-----------------------

I skip through so much of After Dark not sure how many gems like that I miss.

Ian really needs to learn how to act with women, that's for sure lol. She was fishing with a big net, not a single pole tho, and he still didn't take the bait. Too funny.

Oh, last nights AD was so boring. They kept switching cameras to show the ones not in the HOH room sleeping, and prior to that it's just them sitting and waiting.

It took an hour for someone to mention who won what. I thought I saw the key on Shane's neck, but the idea that he won it was too bizarre. It's like there have only been 2 HOH's since the beginning of the show almost 6 weeks ago: Shane and Frank. If the two of them don't make it to the final 4, it will be a miracle.

I like that Britney went for the immunity. I think most could see Shane was in the front for filling the HOH container, even so making sure that no one else could choose immunity (and Ashley was definitely working on that), that was a great team idea. Plus I think it means she can't be a Have Not but I might be mistaken about that coming with it.

Shocker Boogie and Frank go up on the block. You should have went for the hoh Boogie.

Ian and Ashley go on a fun filled date and Ian gets put in the friend zone. That's okey I like Ashely and Frank together better.

So what is the bb mystery. We should find out next week.

Shane is not the most charismatic guy on the show but he's a good player and he made a ballsy move.

Double eviction this week, always a fun show.

Shane is not the most charismatic guy on the show but he's a good player and he made a ballsy move.

Double eviction this week, always a fun show.

That was a great move, and not veering from it with the veto replacement was also good.

Funny that Boogie keeps talking about the 'fact' that Shane knows nothing about the game, never watched it or whatever. But every time there is a discussion, Shane always knows the names of the different competitions and exactly how they work. How can he know 'nothing' about how the game is when he shows all the time he knows a great deal about it.

This year's newbies are definitely not making last seasons mistakes: It looks like there will be at least one more 'coach' removal coming up soon. I'd say before anyone else, Frank wants Dan gone and Dan will find that his throwing the competitions is not going to work in his favour at the end of the day.

Most amusing is how certain F/B are that Ian is voting for them. Not surprising is Ashley's flipping to the F/B team. I don't think she has made one move that hasn't flip flopped or gone directly opposite what she promises to any HOH. I'd like to see Ashley and Frank put up next with the double eviction that Julie Chen mentioned., and I used to be a Frank fan, but not now.

I was really hoping to see Dan go up on the block. I was surprised that Shane kept things the same. After throwing his best alliance member Britney under the buss to save Ian and mostly himself. Britney was pissed!

OMG, Ian, you little bugger mole. He has really upped his game, wow. Everyone is covering their moles butt. Boogie and Frank really think it was Dan and even Dan will not say it was Ian. Good for you, Ian.

I really wouldn't mind if Jen went home. Floater grab a life jacket, lol. A Rachel saying. I wish they would just bring her back. I would love to see her and Boggie together,lol.

This game has been so exciting to watch. The newbies really don't play around.

Great show tonight! Britney's goodbye message to Boogie was by far the best moment of the show this year.

Ian was sure wound up tonight but I think he did a good job. He's definitely opened some eyes tonight, not just the odd nerdy guy anymore, good for him.

Frank is a beast, you have to give the guy his due. Should be an interesting week, Frank is on his own and it's hard to see anyone moving to his side but he's almost impossible to beat in competitions.

• Like 1

Frank is a beast, you have to give the guy his due. Should be an interesting week, Frank is on his own and it's hard to see anyone moving to his side but he's almost impossible to beat in competitions.

I can see Frank busting all their chops, especially Ian.

Now that Ian has the blood on his hands I hope that the "qack pack" will be loyal to him.

I was really hoping to see Dan wlak out the door.

It was so funny to see Boogie tip his hat to Ian. Good sportsmanship Boogie.

I will have to rethink about who I want to win. The only one I really like now is Britney. I don't know if I want to route for the "quack pack" just yet.

Great show tonight! Britney's goodbye message to Boogie was by far the best moment of the show this year.

Ian was sure wound up tonight but I think he did a good job. He's definitely opened some eyes tonight, not just the odd nerdy guy anymore, good for him.

I've always like the idea of him and Shane and Britney working together. NO way that could or would happen with Mike around. To a certain degree, his partnership with Mike and only Mike hurt him more than helped, imo. He would have been with Shane from day one, and they might not have been stoppable.

Shocker is right...not! I'm positive that the producers had the intention of having the coaches join in the game from the beginning. If you heard what Julie said before they entered the DR to cast their reset vote, all it took was one out of the four to make it happen. Clearly it was engineered to make sure it went through. Plus....remember Britney clued in that their pictures on the wall had key holes next to them from the start as well.

...I was really hoping to see Dan walk out the door.

It was so funny to see Boogie tip his hat to Ian. Good sportsmanship Boogie.

Agree re Dan.

Much to my surprise I really found myself liking Boogie this season and was sorry to see him go. I do hope Frank finds a way to hang on - I am always a sucker for routing for the underdog. Britney is entertaining, hope to see her go far still as well.

Agree re Dan.

Much to my surprise I really found myself liking Boogie this season and was sorry to see him go. I do hope Frank finds a way to hang on - I am always a sucker for routing for the underdog. Britney is entertaining, hope to see her go far still as well.

Not sure if you watch the After Dark shows but Boogie lost a lot of points for me in those shows. He was taking shots at every house guest, I get that he was angry about leaving but the personal shots he took at his fellow house guests left a bad taste in my mouth.

His exit on TV was pretty good, but there's so much more to that goes on that most people do not see.

• Like 1

After Thursday's double eviction, I would have to say my two favourites right now are Dan and Ian. Dan's got such a tremendous grasp of the game and the players currently left in the house. Ian is very intelligent as we all know and could go very far in the memory and logical thinking games, but he lacks the social skills that would allow him to influence the decision making of others. Ian was an amazing casting decision in my opinion. They took a risk on him and I think it is paying off.

Only 120 minutes of tv programming is what gets boiled down from a whole week of conversations. If you can't stand to watch BB After Dark, try checking out the transcripts from the live feeds. I used to read them religiously and they provide so much more background and context to what is going on in the house.

Boogie's exit was really good. He had no clue why Ian admitted to not voting to save him, hence the "not cool" comments, and then wham! It all comes into focus with the best diary room goodbye in a long long time.

Frank needs to quiet down his rhetoric against the other house guests and start making some new alliances if he hopes to see the end of the game. Shane and Frank would be a very very tough team to beat.

Frank needs to quiet down his rhetoric against the other house guests and start making some new alliances if he hopes to see the end of the game. Shane and Frank would be a very very tough team to beat.

I don't watch BB afterdark but I do read the transcribes. This is the first summer that I'm not watching it religiously but I'm glad my fellow Cerbies have been keeping me up to date.

I agree Frank needs to get over his grudge with the other houseguest. With Ashley gone he is isolating himself in the game. He can't seem to get over the fact that Dan wanted him out.

I'm excited to see how this week plays out after finding out who won HOH.

I'm rooting for Ian, Shane & Britney for the top three.

Pretty good show tonight, all things considered I really think Frank handled himself pretty good, of course he was mad but didn't do or say anything out of line as far as I'm concerned.

Dan showed his true colors during that veto contest and I'd be surprised if Ian helped him out by taking him off the block.

I think Frank deserves to win this year for sure, but I wouldn't be upset if Britney won, her social game in my opinion. I don't think Ian will win but I sure hope he makes it to the final show.

Boogie's exit was really good. He had no clue why Ian admitted to not voting to save him, hence the "not cool" comments, and then wham! It all comes into focus with the best diary room goodbye in a long long time.

Between Britney and Ian those definitely go down as the best DR good byes ever.

Pretty good show tonight, all things considered I really think Frank handled himself pretty good, of course he was mad but didn't do or say anything out of line as far as I'm concerned.

Dan showed his true colors during that veto contest and I'd be surprised if Ian helped him out by taking him off the block.

Between Britney and Ian those definitely go down as the best DR good byes ever.

Agreed. Dan acted like a douchebag in tonights episode.

Danielle needs to stop hiding behind Dan and start playing this game. She came into this game alone and there can only be one winner. The funny part is that when she was nominated I kept thinking she's going to be crying in her DR. And 5 seconds later she's crying in the DR.

• Like 2