My only hope to win my bet is Dan and Danielle.

I don't know if any of you know what's going on but on the live feeds, Dan is pulling off one of the greatest Houdini acts ever. Unbelievable.

Additional Comments:

Wow here is a quick synopsis of what Dan did. It might be one of the greatest moves ever to save himself. Incase you didn't know, Jenn wins the 2nd POV. She went on slop until the rest of the year, not really sure why she did that, I guess she just wanted to prove she could compete?

Anyways, Dan had a 24 hour jail time as most of you know with the lights, music, etc. Once he got out, he went to the medic in the DR for feeling disoriented, whatever. Really though, during his time in crazy world, he came up with an elaborate plan.

He held a house meeting dressed in black and had a funeral type of thing. He said nice things about everyone, but in the end threw Danielle right under the bus. He said she was dead to him.

Danielle obviously starts crying and everybody goes to her. Dan goes immediately upstairs though with just Frank to the HOH room. He reveals everything to Frank about the quack pack, and how Ian was the mastermind to get Boogie out. He throws Danielle under the bus. He makes a final two deal with Frank, and Frank says they need numbers. Obviously Jenn, because she would be the only one to use the veto. Frank then goes to Dan, telling him they should maybe use Danielle in their alliance to make 4 then, LOL.

Everyone downstairs is freaking out. People are wondering what the hell just happened in the meeting. The girls are consoling Danielle, the guys are wondering what Dan is telling Frank.

Dan says he is going to go downstairs to apologize to Danielle. He tells Frank to tell everyone that he just came upstairs to apologize to Frank for his Diary room sessions for throwing him under the bus and that he respects him as a competitor.

Dan goes downstairs. Everyone comes rushing up to Frank telling him he was way out line saying that bad stuff to Danielle. Frank tells them all he was just being apologizing.

Dan goes to Danielle tells him sorry and that it was part of the plan. Danielle yells at him for not telling her ahead of time. Dan says she wouldn't have cried then. Danielle throws a pillow at Dan. Dan tells her sorry but he needed her to really cry, LOL. He tells them about his new alliance of 4.

And now we wait to see if Frank can convince Jenn to use the veto, and then nominate Brit and send her packing.

Crazy!!!

• Like 1

What I don't get is why F is so ready to throw in with Dan, when Dan was also part of the pack using Ian's intel? Yet, Dan just brings up the idea, and wham he's right in, as is Jenn? Something just doesn't really add up, because even the #s don't make sense for F to align with anyone other than Brit/Shane and Jenn and Ian.

Danielle is really annoying. That she bought into Dan's excuses and claims just tells me she is his shield, and it's over.

They don't have the #s if Joe doesn't play along. If he doesn't play along, and votes Danielle out, Dan/F and Jenn are only going to be 3 people. Doesn't make sense for Joe to vote with the HOH this week, consider that F can't play in two more HOHs. If he keeps Brit, along with Shane and Ian keeping brit, Danielle is gone leaving Jenn, Frank and Dan as big targets, with one of them not playing in two HOHs. Shane can win an HOH and a Veto with his eyes closed, so if he doesn't turn, they are pretty much doomed lol.

But all depends on what Shane does end up doing really. I would love to see Danielle voted out, based on what Dan did for himself (getting himself off the block thru wheeling and dealing, and not doing it for her), and plus because she is such an annoying door mat.

:)

Oh, and Ian is not using Veto, but does that mean he can't use it at a later date? Because if he can bank it, again, then Frank is doubly in trouble.

Wow! Spoilers! Geez! Wednesday's show is just going to be a recap of this entire dramafest. Unbelievable.

If Dan somehow manages to pull this off, it might go down in BB history as the greatest maneuver, period. Such a great play, but it might be over ambitious. He is trying to wiggle off the block by hook and by crook and I just can't see how this won't tarnish his reputation with the other house guests.

Can't wait to see the how the Double Veto ceremony is going to play out and who ultimately will be on the block for Thursday's eviction. Great tactical play this year.

Wow! Spoilers! Geez! Wednesday's show is just going to be a recap of this entire dramafest. Unbelievable.

If Dan somehow manages to pull this off, it might go down in BB history as the greatest maneuver, period. Such a great play, but it might be over ambitious. He is trying to wiggle off the block by hook and by crook and I just can't see how this won't tarnish his reputation with the other house guests.

Can't wait to see the how the Double Veto ceremony is going to play out and who ultimately will be on the block for Thursday's eviction. Great tactical play this year.

--Spoiler Alert--

Jenn used the POV to save Dan and Britney is now on the block. Ian didn't use his veto to save her. It looks like Britney will be leaving this week. The house is tilted towards voting her out. I hope there is a miracle and they vote out Danielle instead.

Hmmp this is the greatest maneuver in BB history.

I still can't believe Dan was able to pull himself off the block. I'm interested to see how it was played out on Wednesday.

Dan is my hero. He is in such a good position right now. He has two targets in the house right now that are a lot bigger then him, Frank and Ian. Frank obviously is a big target, and he has exploited all of Ian's lies to the house. Frank, Shane, and Joe all want Ian gone.

I actually think Brit has a shot to stay this week. She is catching on and she only needs 3 votes to stay, and I think she has Ian, Joe, and Shane. She just needs to convince dumb and dumbers (Joe & Shane), that there is a secret alliance of 4 in the house.

• Like 1

I love Big Brother, although I will say I was a little sickened by Dan's speech and I'm surprised there wasn't a chorus of laughter when he was done.

I don't want to get too serious here, but I used to like Dan, he's so sleazy and smart, but him using the bible put him wayyyyyyyyyyyy down in my books. I am an atheist and I respect those who believe but when you use religion in a reality show you're a worthless piece of shit in my opinion. Don't get me wrong, it's great TV and I love it.

I sure hope Britney doesn't get voted out although I fear it will happen, either way I will be watching.

• Like 2

Meh, I think you guys are taking it too seriously with the bible. It's a game, people are going to lie about everything. I don't support him doing what he did, but you have to realize it's a game....

Meh, I think you guys are taking it too seriously with the bible. It's a game, people are going to lie about everything. I don't support him doing what he did, but you have to realize it's a game....

I absolutely do agree it is a game, and again I am not religious but if you do take religion serious he is cheapening your belief, IMO.

Dan is one slimey dude and I am in awe of how slimey he can be. If I knew him I would never trust a word he said, game or not this is what the guy is like.

P.S

I love BB

I love Big Brother, although I will say I was a little sickened by Dan's speech and I'm surprised there wasn't a chorus of laughter when he was done.

I don't want to get too serious here, but I used to like Dan, he's so sleazy and smart, but him using the bible put him wayyyyyyyyyyyy down in my books. I am an atheist and I respect those who believe but when you use religion in a reality show you're a worthless piece of shit in my opinion. Don't get me wrong, it's great TV and I love it.

I sure hope Britney doesn't get voted out although I fear it will happen, either way I will be watching.

Dan is a snake and he knows it. He even said "how can I slither out of this situation" when he was up on the block. May I add Dan should never, never be left alone again.

I wonder if Mr. Dan's funeral would have went off the same if Boogie was around.

The other thing that no one is mentioning is that Dan used Danelle's emotions to his advantage. In one of the rooms you can see Dan and Danelle talking and Dan tells Danelle that he is trying to save himself and Danelle. Danelle asks Dan why he didn't give her a heads up and Dan says he needed her tears. Dan said that the outcome would be different if he told her. Danelle called it, she said "oh, Dan, you are sick"

Frank should have ignored Boogie and got Dan out when he could. Dan is only in it for himself. He will do whatever it takes to get to the end. Even if it is to throw his teammates under the bus and swear on bibles.

It is sad to think that Britney may be going home and Ian is enemy number two. It is Sad to think that Jen city may make it past Britney and Ian. Quite a different game this year.

You have to admit you can't help to love to hate Dan and he knows how to play the game. Although my favorites may get the boot, I still can't look away. This years jury house should be very lively.

Love him or hate him, Dan's ability to weasel his way off the block this week was pretty impressive. Pure entertainment and hard to believe everyone fell for it so hard. Thanks for the heads up on the goings on a few days ago Daniel17!

I absolutely do agree it is a game, and again I am not religious but if you do take religion serious he is cheapening your belief, IMO.

Dan is one slimey dude and I am in awe of how slimey he can be. If I knew him I would never trust a word he said, game or not this is what the guy is like.

P.S

I love BB

This is crazy if you think people act like they do in the house, with how they act outside the house. I don't know Dan obviously, but I wouldn't associate him being a snake outside the house with his actions inside the house.

Nobody wins this game with honesty, integrity, and all that BS. You lie, you lie, you lie, to win this game. Nobody is going to win this game being honest like in real life. You can't extrapolate how people act in this house with how they will act in real life. It's two totally separate worlds.

Everybody is calling him a snake, a liar, etc. but he is playing the best game right now. He just pulled off one of the greatest moves ever, and I think he deserves praise rather then being chastised. It's a frickin game, lol. Not real life. But that's just my opinion.

This is crazy if you think people act like they do in the house, with how they act outside the house. I don't know Dan obviously, but I wouldn't associate him being a snake outside the house with his actions inside the house.

Nobody wins this game with honesty, integrity, and all that BS. You lie, you lie, you lie, to win this game. Nobody is going to win this game being honest like in real life. You can't extrapolate how people act in this house with how they will act in real life. It's two totally separate worlds.

Everybody is calling him a snake, a liar, etc. but he is playing the best game right now. He just pulled off one of the greatest moves ever, and I think he deserves praise rather then being chastised. It's a frickin game, lol. Not real life. But that's just my opinion.

Well 2 things, first I completely agree it's a game, do what you have to do to win the game, swear on the life of your child (survivor), lie about the death of your grandmother (survivor) whatever it takes, it is a game.

"You may be right, I may be crazy" -- Billy Joel

I think we're having some fun here talking about the BB show, when people are saying the things they are like snake liar etc. it's talking about the show, it's not personal.

Having said that I do stand by my comments about using religion. But let's not get heated here, talk about the show, have some fun.

We all agree Dan is great TV, can't wait for the show tonight.

Well 2 things, first I completely agree it's a game, do what you have to do to win the game, swear on the life of your child (survivor), lie about the death of your grandmother (survivor) whatever it takes, it is a game.

"You may be right, I may be crazy" -- Billy Joel

I think we're having some fun here talking about the BB show, when people are saying the things they are like snake liar etc. it's talking about the show, it's not personal.

Having said that I do stand by my comments about using religion. But let's not get heated here, talk about the show, have some fun.

We all agree Dan is great TV, can't wait for the show tonight.

Agreed. I apologize. 30 minutes till the live eviction!!! It's an endurance challenge tonight, so my prediction is Danielle/Ian to win.

Agreed. I apologize. 30 minutes till the live eviction!!! It's an endurance challenge tonight, so my prediction is Danielle/Ian to win.

You were listening to Danielle bragging about how great she is and is destined to win any endurance comp. Even had Ian believing it to the point he agreed to throw it to her 'when' they were both the last ones on it.

(I am sad Britney got evicted, and now I want to see Danielle gone even before DAN lol)

Anyway, go Ian. (not sure yet which between he and Shane were or will be last one standing. Can't trust Shane not to target Dan, but with Ian as HOH, we are out for revenge for Britney's backdooring)

It is too bad Brit didn't know more about Danielle's involvement with Dan. Shane really believe she is on her own, and is dragging her along with him. He is going to be in trouble if he sticks with her, imo, due to Dan.

Edited by fortunateone

I can't stand Shayne. Britney was right in that Shayne has no idea what he wants to do. Pretty much whoever gets into his ear last tells him what to do.

Ian winning HoH would make for a fun week.

And I can't stand Chen-Bot. She has to be the worst host ever.

Britney sure looked gorgeous tonight, she always looks boobalicious but she looked like a little angel in her dress tonight.

Did you hear the audience moan when Shane voted to evict Britney?

Only in the BB house would a guy like Ian get away with yelling at a guy like Frank. I do respect Frank, he never gets personal, but never backs down.

I watched last nights show again, it was one of the best ever for sure, Dan will become a BB legend now.

For the record I love Julie Chen :)

• Like 1

Many including Shane are just followers. That said, so happy for Ian for not voting with the house. Hope Ian can take out Frank and Dan.

Well, IMO, it's too bad that Brit went home. Danelle and Shane need to go next. I don't have a good reason except that for some reason they bug me. If Ian plays it right then he's a winner. At this time though I think Frank has it....or maybe Dan. I can't freaken believe that Dan had them all with his last speech. He's pretty good, but I can't believe they fell for it!

• Like 1

My favorite part of the show last night is when they had the brigade on it. Talking about how they think that Britney will always be part of that group and how they feel bad about what they did to her. Loved it when Lane said he would put Ian in a fanny pack and carry him around with him.

I'm so sad to see Britney go. She should have had a funeral but instead she went out with class and looked great doing it.

She looked super cute. But she always does, just short and tiny and shapely lol

For those who do not have After Dark (or follow jokersupdates.com), look forward to a special show on Sunday. :)

• Like 1

LOL. Big Brother After Dark last night was so funny. Ian was explaining pokemon to Frank and Dan.

Dan won the Veto. He's thinking about using it on Jenn, because she saved him. Joe is likely to be the replacement POV. It should be 3-1 to eliminate Frank.

Additional Comments:

LOL, some things from this morning:

(Ian, Dan, Shane, & Frank sitting outside)

Ian: Blablavalavaalla pokemon pokemon (insert lots of talk about pokemon here

Dan: So what is the difference between a Pikachu and a Raichu?

Ian: Well, balabalabalbalablablabla (more pokemon talk)

Dan: What is the best pokemon?

Ian: Blalavalvablabal (more pokemon talk)

--------This goes on for another 30 minutes--------

Ian: I'll be right back, I have to go to the washroom (Ian leaves)

Frank: Dan, stop asking him so many f--cking pokemon questions, I can't take it anymore. We talked about it all last night and now we have to hear it this morning.

Shane: Yes, can you stop please??!! I don't ever want to hear about a Charlizard or whatever it's called again.

--------Ian comes back --------

Dan: So Ian, what super powers does a Charlizard have?

Ian: There is no pokemon called Charlizard, do you mean Charmander?

Dan: Yes, what powers does that have?

• Like 1

Pretty good show tonight, was glad to see Ian win HoH.

Poor Danielle, I feel bad for her, she's making a fool of herself with Shane, it doesn't help that Jen told her that Shane referred to her as his girlfriend.

I think it should be Frank, Dan and Ian in the final 3, Shane has won a couple of competitions but I don't think he has any social game and as socially awkward as Ian is he is well liked by his housemates.

Where is Jhena? I want her back.

So now all we have to do is see if Frank gets the p.o.v. and pulls himself off. That will determine witch side of the house Dan will be going on.

Ian is a little tank lately he really needs to keep winning hoh to keep his little tale feathers tucked away from Dan so he doesn't pluck them out. I have a feeling that Ian would be the first on Dans radar once Jen and Joe are out. Go little man go.

We will have to keep our eyes peeled open.