LOL funny conversation between Joe, Danielle, Shane

Joe: So how many kids would you want to have? Where would you want to live and raise them?

Danielle: I love these talks!!!!

Shane: I don't.

• Like 1

Dan continues his sleaziness. I would like to go back and watch Dr. Will's first time on BB, I'm not sure who is the best player of all time (IMO of course), Dan or Will.

Tonight should be interesting, if Frank goes out there should be some good fireworks, can't wait.

Guest **l****uz

Tonight should be interesting, if Frank goes out there should be some good fireworks, can't wait.

Oh my gosh I can't wait! Dan has SO many alliances it's definitely going to bite him in the butt in the end! I can't understand why people are even believing anything he says? Is it because he played so honestly last time? Or is he really a smooth talker?

Dan continues his sleaziness. I would like to go back and watch Dr. Will's first time on BB, I'm not sure who is the best player of all time (IMO of course), Dan or Will.

It's going to be double eviction, a perfect time to target Dan but no one is going to do it, imo. Everyone thinks they are final 2 with him, and the only one I believe is with Danielle. I think that he believes taking his team to the final, well he isn't doing that to win 50,000 when he could have not hit re-set and earned 100,000.

I think that anyone would vote him over Danielle at the end because she is gullible not game playing. Nothing she is doing is helping her personal game, only his. Nothing she is doing going along with his games is going to get her #1 at the end, only #2. He could take anyone else and he'd not win the 500,000, but her because she bought everything he was selling is going to lose votes for her big time. No one will be able to say she played better than he did, not if that happened.

Poor Shane, I feel so sorry for him lol. Well, mostly because if he doesn't suck up to her big time from now on, she will put him up or vote him out because he isn't pandering to her ego.

She mentions this guy, Trey, and on After Dark turns out they had like 2 dates, and she's ready to get married I think lol. In any case, one of the things I read basically said Trey had already moved on, and dating or in a relationship with someone else. She's a wackjob, if you ask me.

• Like 1

Danelle is a bit wacky and she reminds me of a lost puppy around Shane. However, I'm hoping that she will be the one to call Dan out on his stunts. At the end of the show, you can see Danelle taking Jen into a room to talk. I think Dan stirred the pot too much.

It would be in Ian's best interest to get the house on his side if Dan gets called out on his stunts. Ian can have the numbers if he needs it.

All it really boils down to now is who wins the next hoh.

I'm hoping Ian does and I'm hoping Ian saves the rest of the quack pack from Dan.

Ian is no idiot. He should know that Dan is targeting him. If Ian makes it to the final, he will take home the big prize. First, he needs to get Dan out ASAP.

I have to give it up to Frank again, he kept his cool when he got evicted. I agree with the 3 previous posts, Danielle is a little crazy, on one hand she doesn't deserve to be there, on the other hand if you make it this far you do deserve to be there no matter how you got there.

I can't read Ian when it comes to Dan, I kinda feel like he doesn't realize how slimy Dan is, however, I could be (and hope I am) wrong about that.

Dan or Ian SHOULD win this game, I think Dan would win against Ian in the final 2 so Ian HAS to get Dan out.

I've been watching this show since the beginning and I think this is a really good season and I'm glad this thread was created to talk about it.

• Like 1

If anybody other then Ian or Dan wins this game, it'll be a shame. I want them to be final two, but I don't see anyway it can be.

I think Ian or Dan is pretty much a toss up if they go against each other. If either of them play any of the other 3 in the final two, they would win pretty easily.

The other 3 are useless.

Shayne is a lost puppy and can never think up any plan on his own, and needs to be told what to do.

Danielle is Dan's little beyatch and will do whatever he tells her to do.

Jenn has no social game.

If I had to pick people from this season to be on all stars it would be...

Obviously all 4 coaches, I think they're all good television.

Ian is a lock for this season.

I hate Frank, but he is a tank, and would be good to have as well.

Other then that, I don't think there is anyone, Danielle, Shane, Jenn, Joe, etc. are all so boring. Don't make big moves and just are blehhhh.

If there is maybe a sleeper from this season who would be good for all stars, I'd pick maybe JoJo. I think she would have been a character if she stayed a little longer.

I just watched the After Dark show from Thursday night. I had stopped watching the AD shows and now I remember why :) I can't stand listening to people chew food, when they have mics on it's even worse.

I hate to pick on her because she's receiving a lot of negative posts lately but listening to Danielle talk annoys me to no end. All she does is whine, she has done nothing to make it this far so I think she should be grateful she's even still on the show.

Spoiler Alert! Ian won HoH, so he's made it to final four. There was a moment where he was in a room by himself pacing back and forth and he says "Socially inept loser makes it to final four, unbelievable!"

It still sounds like he wants to keep Dan around which I find hard to believe, Dan is the only one who can beat him at this point. Hopefully he's just playing Dan but I don't think so.

• Like 1

Spoiler Alert! Ian won HoH, so he's made it to final four. There was a moment where he was in a room by himself pacing back and forth and he says "Socially inept loser makes it to final four, unbelievable!"

It still sounds like he wants to keep Dan around which I find hard to believe, Dan is the only one who can beat him at this point. Hopefully he's just playing Dan but I don't think so.

Another spoiler alert.

Ian has nominated Shane and Jenn. I don't care who goes as long as Ian makes it to the final three (I know I'm biased but I have a sweet spot for him).

Part of me thinks Ian is playing Dan. I really don't think Dan has a shot at winning the grand prize (no matter who he's up against).

• Like 3

I just watched the After Dark show from Thursday night. I had stopped watching the AD shows and now I remember why :) I can't stand listening to people chew food, when they have mics on it's even worse.

I hate to pick on her because she's receiving a lot of negative posts lately but listening to Danielle talk annoys me to no end. All she does is whine, she has done nothing to make it this far so I think she should be grateful she's even still on the show.

Danielle is annoying. And now she's viciously turned against Shane, who she is supposed to have had an alliance with for weeks.

Danielle is what I call a mouth breather. Annoyng voice, and mouth always open, usually to stuff some more food into it. When she isn't whining, she's trying to fish for compliments or find out what someone said about her, or if someone likes her and what they said about it. In other words, if it isn't about her, she isn't that interested.

At this point, I'd like to see Jenn and Ian at the end. I used to want Shane and Danielle, but too much AD on Danielle stalking Shane it became too much lol

I also do not think Ian is playing Dan. I think he is all Ducks all the way, and won't figure it out until Dan finagles Shane out the door and he will have no option other than to notice that was Dan's goal all along. AND Ian unable to play for HOH is most likely to be the next target.

Dan simply seems to be in it to win it. I don't really see any indication that he thinks that if he is final 2 that people will vote for the other person. Unless that other person is Jenn. Everyone else has one things, and made big moves. I want Shane to win POV very badly, because that is the only thing that will thwart that. Ian and Shane still won't realize what Dan was up to, but preventing Dan from saving Jenn is the main thing right now. I believe Ian would put Dan up to replace, unless as someone on jokers has mentioned, that Shane is stupid enough to not use the veto on himself ack

Shane won the POV.

This would be Ian's perfect chance to nail Dan, but I don't think he'll do it. Dan has talked Ian into a final two and he's fallen for it, bait, line, and sinker.

Dan is actually trying to get Danielle to talk to Ian, to get him to put her up because she knows she won't go home.

Looks like Jenn City is going home this week.

I think you guys are crazy if you think Dan won't beat anybody in the final two. I think he'd beat anyone except maybe Ian. I think Shane, Danielle, and Jenn have done nothing this season.

• Like 1

Shane won the POV.

This would be Ian's perfect chance to nail Dan, but I don't think he'll do it. Dan has talked Ian into a final two and he's fallen for it, bait, line, and sinker.

Dan is actually trying to get Danielle to talk to Ian, to get him to put her up because she knows she won't go home.

Looks like Jenn City is going home this week.

I think you guys are crazy if you think Dan won't beat anybody in the final two. I think he'd beat anyone except maybe Ian. I think Shane, Danielle, and Jenn have done nothing this season.

I think you're right, Dan can and probably win. IMO if Ian doesn't take Dan out this week Dan will probably win. Ian has come on strong the last few weeks so I don't think it's a done deal Dan would win against Ian but I believe Dan's funeral duped everyone and they will probably think if Dan could get away with that move he deserves to win.

Worst possible scenario Dan or Ian doesn't win.

• Like 1

I respectfully disagree with that article. I hate the argument that you don't give someone the Survivor or Big Brother title because they have won before or make a lot of money.

I think they are trying to kind of compare him to Russel in Survivor, but I think it's completely different. Dan backstabs everyone like Russel, but he does it in a much nicer way then Russel did.

I honestly think he would beat anyone other then maybe Ian. I might be wrong but its just what I think.

Also on a sidenote, I swear Big Brother rigs these competitions for certain people. The veto's were some crazy physical challenge to help Frank stay in the game. Then the last veto with the key maze, then the HoH remembering the exact date of events was obviously tailored for Ian.

Maybe, I'm crazy about them rigging it, but it just seems like it, lol. I wouldn't be surprised if the veto next week when Ian can't be HoH, will be some super mental challenge that he can't lose. .

I don't agree with the 'he already won' argument. I was trying to use the link to explain the voting in my reasoning.

I've been realizing this the last few seasons. The competitions always seem to be catered to the houseguest strength. For example tonight, everyone knows Ian has a great memory. He remembers the most random details. The game was obviously catered to him. Ian is very popular and CBS knows that.

I've been realizing this the last few seasons. The competitions always seem to be catered to the houseguest strength. For example tonight, everyone knows Ian has a great memory. He remembers the most random details. The game was obviously catered to him. Ian is very popular and CBS knows that.

[/font][/color]

Well if that's true, then that's BS, lol. It's not fair. Shady, lol. But I do thing you are right and it happens. But it's still crazy they do that.

I won't be so naive as to think that these shows are not somewhat manipulated, I wouldn't go so far as to say rigged but for sure everything is not random.

The last HoH that Ian won wasn't just memory, you had to have some agility to manipulate the ball into the right slot. Same as the previous POV he won, it required brains and SOME agility.

Honestly I think if you look at all previous seasons the competitions are less athletic type competitions towards the end of the season, I could be wrong.

Danielle17 the only thing I will say is in Survivor all-stars is that they did target previous winners when voting to get rid of castaways.

IMO the only person who can beat Dan is Ian and after tonight's episode it looks like Ian is drinking the Dan kool aid which makes me sick.

Tonight's Pandora's box was fun, it reminded me how much I can't stand Rachel :).

On the other side of Pandora's box.

Shane's sister is HOT!!

Danielle's sister is as annoying as Danielle.

Jhena, did you notice that Dan's wife was wearing a red t-shirt :)

• Like 1

I don't agree with the 'he already won' argument. I was trying to use the link to explain the voting in my reasoning.

Yes, the longer he is in the game the better.

Tho, the morph Veto competition was won by Shane, and I was reading someone say that they noticed that Jenn, Ian and Dan studied the faces board intently, but not Shane. they didn't mention Danielle studying the houseguests pics either, but in AD she never did. She says she's the best at comps, but she sure isn't winning any.

Ideal choice for Dan to drag to F2 if Jenn isn't around. How could you vote for Danielle who hasn't done anything more than Dan has at this point? Dan got Veto, did the big finesse, lured other guests to do his bidding, and got HOH as well. Danielle has won an HOH and I don't think she has any Vetos, and nothing since.

Shane needs to use that Veto, he is acting like its a done deal. The only season he watched appears to be the one where someone did not use it on themselves, and got voted out lol. He won't make that mistake when he thinks that it doesn't matter who else is put up in his place, because he knows who he will vote for and so do they.

Additional Comments:

I won't be able to see these comps and video messages for another hour or so, but have heard about them on the After Dark.

A while back I didn't mind if Ian got voted out early because I know he also wanted the Jury House experience, to get the whole feeling. But if it takes him getting to the end to win that prize, I am in.

What I don't get about the coaches, like Dan, is that to get 2nd place is less than the 100,000 that he would get if Danielle had won. So the motive I see for him is to be a #1 winner twice, and the $$ that comes with that far more than 50,000.

What I don't know for sure is the coaches got 20,000 to be on the show again, knowing that if the coaches stayed as coaches they would be there for the duration to win the 100,000 prize. So would he get the 20,000 plus 50,000 (or 500,000) if he gets that far?

I am just wondering if that would be what is appealing to him at this point to be 2nd place, it would mean 70,000 which is a fairly nice payoff. He wrote a couple of books on how to be on reality TV, so I can see that being on the show would help promote those books as well.

I think besides that I don't like previous winners winning again, and taking it from new houseguests, I don't like that he continues to make alliances and deals with everyone. I think part of the deal with BB is that you make a F2 or F4 deal with people, and you stick with it. At least that would be the benchmark I would respect in a player when it came to someone getting my vote.

So if Dan and Shane were at the end, I would vote for Shane because he stuck to Danielle as a F2 deal this far. And she sure isn't sticking with him, sad to say. If she goes to jury and Shane is F2 I can bet she won't vote for him then either.

There is no way I would vote Shane over Dan. He has done literally nothing. I don't care that he stuck to his original alliance.

I think it's silly to think that the best way for this game is to be honest and be a straight shooter. I think it's hilarious and awesome that Dan is manipulating everyone and making final two deals with everyone. He is thinking a million moves ahead of everyone and should be applauded not shunned.

I simply cannot wait until tonight's special eviction - absolutely no idea what is going to happen (and that is a good thing!).

Dan's game is undeniably superb. Everyone is watching his back and he's watching none of theirs. Have any of the other house guests even thought for one moment what kind of shot they have against him in the final two? Sure, he's already won the game in the past, but how could any jury member deny that he hasn't earned it again? Joe was the only one who had any suspicions of Dan, or at least didn't put his trust in him, and he got sent packing before any damage was done. I still laugh my head off each time they show Joe talking to Dan thinking he was Shane. Hilarious.

I feel so sorry for Ian. In Dan he thinks he has probably the greatest and coolest friendship he's ever had in his whole life, and it is all a sham! Each time he and Dan do that Renegade's salute, I cringe for him.

I have a sneaking suspicion that Shane is going to win this season. He's been very low key lately having done his work early and then floated along quietly after Britney was evicted.

Anybody know why they haven't showed clips of the jury members entering the sequester house? My guess is there is wayyyy too much game action happening to put any kind of fluff into a program.

• Like 2

I think tonight's eviction episode is a done deal anyway, but the HOH and what happens after that will be the question.

All of that will take on Thursday I guess. Tonight's episode was filmed secretly yesterday, so no After Dark feeds from last night it was all a repeat of the morning.

The final 4, that will tell us I think what Ian is really thinking about Dan. I kind of hope he is the target of the other 3, because he wants to see Jury house, and have that experience as well. I think it is a bonus for him because I am not sure he would make it to final two the way things are stacked up right now, and I think doing that will ensure an America's choice for the 25,000 for him. Going out tomorrow will give the voting time to know he is out and eligible for it. Being the 3rd last out might not.

My big objection to anyone taking Dan to the F2 is that with him winning anything, he is taking from someone who actually does need it. The other 3 are all financially stressed, compared to him, and he already won. I think it is a dick move for him to not try to lose and get evicted at this point, to be honest. On the other hand, other houseguests should have manned up and gotten rid of him before. It could have been Frank, Danielle, Shane and Ian at the final 4. That would have been a much more interesting showing in comps and votings. Dan has so many side alliances, it isn't actually very compelling to watch now that they've gone from 6 to 4 because he has all bases covered except what Shane will do.

I would really like Shane in the F2. People think he isn't smart enough on the non physical challenges, and memory stuff, but there is very little that he hasn't met or beat others even in those comps. He knew the dates of events, he never seems to discuss or study this stuff. He knows a lot more than people give him credit for, and he is a super nice guy, and he wins comps. I wouldn't be surprised if Dan thinks Shane would get more votes than he would. I know Dan believes he will get more than Dani or Ian for sure.

I would love to see Danielle win HOH now, put up Ian and Dan, and Shane win POV and not use it, and vote out Dan. Unfortunately, the way it is now, I can't see him voting out Dan when he also believes Ian should be the one to go. The only way the current final 4 could have dealt with Dan is Ian is HOH and puts up any 2 of the 3. Shane wins POV so isn't on the block. Dan and Danielle are up, and the only one Shane will ever vote to keep is Danielle, and voila.

Too late for that tho.

Didn't know about tonight being an eviction night, it should be great.

Fortunateone I'm surprised you think Ian would rather go to the Jury House over winning $500,000. I know he is a student of the game but I believe he would rather have the cash. As was previously stated I think he believes Dan is his buddy and he's probably never been friends with a cool kid. Problem is this cool kid is a snake and is not his friend.

Although I don't want Dan to win the money I believe he has every right to win again if that's the case, of course you'd rather see someone who needs it take the cash but I don't believe needing the money should be a factor in winning the game.

Tomorrow's show should be really interesting.

With Danielle winning HoH, I figure she is going to nominate Ian and Dan for eviction. After watching that awkward "date" with Shane, the editing definitely played up the one-sided showmance while showing Dan's slipping hold over her decision making. I'm not counting out another award winning pep talk from her former coach, but I just can't see how she would turn against Shane being all smitten by him. That girl is head over heels for the boy from Vermont.

The good news for Dan is that only one person votes in the next eviction. If Ian were to win the veto and remove himself, he would vote to evict Shane before Dan. That gives Dan a 50/50 chance of staying in the house. Still pretty good odds.

I find myself cheering for Dan. His game is light years beyond anything we have ever seen.

• Like 2