Warning

Got an email tonight (from my civilian email, so no worries here) from someone I know and trust on my address book. I opened it, but not the link, and once opened, it goes to all your contacts in your address book

The title of the email, and it would come (well seem to come) from someone you know is titled Private Message

You see an email with that title, delete it, it is a virus

My anti virus from my ISP is crap, didn't catch it. Tomorrow to Wal Mart to buy a good anti virus

RG

Yes, I have seen this one before, and it looks like from someone trusted, and if you open it, you spam everyone in your contacts. Sucks, but if it looks a bit peculiar, don't open the link, just delete. I am not sure, it has gotten through my anti-virus, and many of my friends too, so not sure investing in new protection will do the trick.

try using avast, it's free and works great. but for going through emails not sure.

i had this problem with hotmail and not sure if an anti-virus would actually have prevented me from getting the email??...i knew what it was and just deleted it.

anyways, recommend avast as good as anything bought in a store...imho.

I had a problem yesterday. Someone in the states was accessing my e-mail. Fortunately Rogers caught it and notified me. I have since changed my password.