I'm curious as to if anyone would or has the SP come into their home?

I'm unfortunate to live in an area where all the girls do outcalls only, or at least that ones that I'm aware of. And by the time I pay for the hotel plus the service, it turns into a pretty hefty price.

Thoughts?

I know that in your area they only offer outcall but I always opted for incall for that simple reason high price for a room for only 2-3 hrs of fun. I'm sure if you asked the girls that you have seen before on an outcall if you could see them for an incall they might let you in. Worth to try.

I would consider haveing an SP at my home if I had seen her a few times previously.I would have to be very comfortable with her too. I couldn t see my self just having an SP never met come to my home.8)

:lol:Make sure its clean to impress her.

I've had several sp's in my home and all have come dressed like they were friends. No sleazy outfits, but sexy lingerie underneath though.

Most sp's will respect your home and value you as a client.:lol:

I have gone to many homes, I like to switch it up some times on a first date. Although I have to admit I feel more comfortable in my own house. Once I know a gentlemen than I couldn't care less where we meet. Its just that first meeting I like in my home.

You cant be too safe as a female in this business....

I have always had them over to my place and never once has it been a problem. Not saying no one ever has problems but it has never been a concern for me. The only 'scare' I ever had was having a girl over that I had never met before and only communicated via email for booking. She was a no-show for the night and right around the time she was supposed to arrive, a car pulled out in front of my place with 4 loud and drunk guys in it, and they stayed out there for quite some time. Took me 20 minutes to figure out it was just friends of one of my neighbours. Got all paranoid for nothing ;)

Posted via Mobile Device

I have gone to many homes, I like to switch it up some times on a first date. Although I have to admit I feel more comfortable in my own house. Once I know a gentlemen than I couldn't care less where we meet. Its just that first meeting I like in my home.

You cant be too safe as a female in this business....

I like having the woman over to my place 1st to establish trust. They seem to like my bed, It is so comfortable.:boobies::razz:

you can usually get a reduced rate at a hotel or motel if you tell them you only need it for a few hrs.

...................................., a car pulled out in front of my place with 4 loud and drunk guys in it, and they stayed out there for quite some time. .......................... Got all paranoid for nothing ;)

Posted via Mobile Device

Look out your window now....honk....honk......

Still paranoid?

hahahahaha

• Like 1

Guest W***ledi*Time
The only 'scare' I ever had was having a girl over that I had never met before and only communicated via email for booking. She was a no-show for the night and right around the time she was supposed to arrive, a car pulled out in front of my place with 4 loud and drunk guys in it, and they stayed out there for quite some time. Took me 20 minutes to figure out it was just friends of one of my neighbours. Got all paranoid for nothing ;)

Posted via Mobile Device

Finding 4 loud drunk guys parked in front of her intended destination could well have scared HER off too ...

Finding 4 loud drunk guys parked in front of her intended destination could well have scared HER off too ...

Yes I definitely wouldn?t have stopped and gone in. I probably would have called and inquired about the drunken guys parked outside instead of just being a no show.

Yeah, that was something else that crossed my mind...bloody drunk people ;) That was not the case in this instance however, got an email the next day from her apologizing for not showing up...

I have wondered sometimes about the possibility of an unscrupulous SP taking inventory of my belongings and coming home one day to an empty house, but it's not likely to happen. Never even come close to having that vibe from anybody so far though...

I have no issue with an SP coming over to my home. I live alone and don't have anything to hide from anyone, so have no concern about it at all.

Now I do prefer heading over to their place for an incall, I think my regular SP's tend to prefer entertaining at their place as they usually feel more comfortable there. Plus I' damn lazy at times and hate having to clean, so it's rare I have them over!!! HAHAHA

I'm curious as to if anyone would or has the SP come into their home?

I'm unfortunate to live in an area where all the girls do outcalls only, or at least that ones that I'm aware of. And by the time I pay for the hotel plus the service, it turns into a pretty hefty price.

Thoughts?

I don't mind going to the client's home, provided it's relatively clean. I'm not asking for sparkling or anything, but I don't want to step in cat piss either.

I would like having clients in my own home more if I didn't have cheap student digs. Haha.

Not read the whole thread, but saw Erin's.

Just FYI she is a sweety and is welcome in my durty Batch Pad any day. Other than her and a few select others, I have security in my building. So you have to be mindful.

Also outcalls are nice when meeting someone new. Home field advantage lol if you're nervous. Don't even get me started about being so young and seeing someone while the parents slept hahahahhaha! Poor gurl got the bum's rush when a certain parent woke up for a early moring leak ;)

I don't mind going to the client's home, provided it's relatively clean. I'm not asking for sparkling or anything, but I don't want to step in cat piss either.

I would like having clients in my own home more if I didn't have cheap student digs. Haha.

Not that there's anything wrong with student digs. For me, I'm there to see the girl, not where she lives.

As for having SPs over to my place, I can't do that. I don't quite have the means at the moment. Once I have my own place, then we'll talk.

I see new clients in my home and only occasionally meet elsewhere. Even when I feel that I have a good rapport with someone new (in e-mail and on the telephone), I meet them in a restaurant or some other venue before going to their hotel room. I'm a bit nervous about what I might find on the other side of the hotel room door if I've never met the client in person before. I wouldn't be comfortable going to a client's home the first time we meet for much the same reason.

• Like 1

There is nothing wrong with student digs luv, we've all been there

Oh cheap digs are easy to fix if you have an eye for design. A few good decorating tips can whip any place into a transformation. I wish I could show you my before and after pics, peoples mouths hang open, lol. Seriously consulting a designer is well worth the money if it is on a place which is going to bring you income in return. It is an investment in your business. Decorators here start at 80$ an hr and go up but after all the changes I made I tripled the value of my home but the best part is it just feels really cool to hang in. If you are renting you don?t have to spend a lot; a good place to start is just get a few good pieces of furniture which you can take anywhere and then paint is cheap. Accessories don't need to cost much either. If you sew watch for sales on fabric and make your own drapery.

I have never entertained an SP in my home.... I am kinda thinking my wife would get upset lol..... that said I would love to have a lady over for an overnight.... we have a nice home so the facilities would certainly make it more enjoyable than just a hotel room....cook her a great meal....snuggle on the couch and watch a movie... have dirty passionate sex in lots of location that will provide memories for a long time.

Not sure it would ever happen but great fantasy.

• Like 3

I don't see what the big deal is with an SP coming to your home.

We are expected to have gentlemen in our homes, with the same thoughts of 'is he casing the joint' and do I come home to en empty place some day, or he turns up at some point when it's completely inconvenient (has happened!).

We let you into our homes, why are we not let into yours?

Discretion is one thing that I have noticed on this site, it is very prevalent here, and the ladies are outstanding in this. I don't believe that any lady advertising on this site would ever do anything to compromise the situation, but I do feel more comfortable going to the home of a gentleman if I have met him before.

Timing things properly, and the lady being respectful of the situation (I could be your accountant coming to visit you), we dress appropriately for the public, its whats underneath that the public doesn't see is what counts, and what happens AFTER the door is shut! lol

• Like 6

I have never entertained an SP in my home.... I am kinda thinking my wife would get upset lol..... that said I would love to have a lady over for an overnight.... we have a nice home so the facilities would certainly make it more enjoyable than just a hotel room....cook her a great meal....snuggle on the couch and watch a movie... have dirty passionate sex in lots of location that will provide memories for a long time.

Not sure it would ever happen but great fantasy.

A wonderful fantasy you have! With some luck, planning, will and determination, you may find that it is not too far-fetched at all to make it happened. Slightly over a year ago, I had one very similar to yours. And like you, I was skeptical at first that it would ever be realized. But eventually and fortunately, it did become a reality ( see the thread on "fantasy encounters")!

The advantage of having a lady visiting my home (as compared to seeing her at her incall location) is that, everywhere I move around the house after the visits, it reminds me of our very special moments and it brings back some beautiful long-lasting fond memories.

Edited by Luckyme
spelling etc
  • Like 2