Choice Paralysis

So, I have been on here for sometime now and I have been experiencing what I will call "Choice Paralysis". If you have never heard it, it is easy to figure out what it is. I don't really know if it is being shy, conservative or any other verb I can use to sound like I know what it is that I am feeling. I can tell you I don't even know if I put this in the right section.

With all the different types of ladies with different types of services I feel overwhelmed half the time and I want to call one or more of these amazing ladies but I freeze in making the decision as to whom I should spend time with. I find my interests changing on the hour. First SP or MA, spinner type, then curvy, black white, blonde redhead.... WAY TOO MANY CHOICES!!! (Not that it is a bad thing)

I guess I am asking, how is it most of you choose the lady you want? Does anyone else have the same issues with choice paralysis? Or am I just way to nervous about this?

Thanks for your input!

• Like 1

Being nervous is normal, if you think you're nervous now wait until you get in the elevator to go to her room, wait till you knock on the door.

I was physically shaking the first time I saw an SP, I think if you're not nervous something is wrong with you. It gets easier but there's always nerves the first time you see a lady, personally it's a big thrill for me.

You've been a member for 2 years, if you haven't taken the leap by now you may not ever do it.

My only advice is find a lady you like, book her, quit dipping your toe in the water :)

I know exactly what you mean bigwilly, I sometime spend 4-5 hours looking at the pictures and reading the reco's and even look at the ladies that reply to my thread reply and even then I can't seem to make a decision. The truth is with all the ladies from CERB there is no bad decision(99% of the time).

Like billybob said, I get butterflies in my stomach until she opens the door and I get a big hug or a kiss and then things seems to calm down. Being a man I try not to show this side but its the truth and I don't care who knows it.

• Like 2

Guest jrose

I agree - even in the areas I am in, where the numbers of choices is a little smaller, it's still tough to make the call!

I have been known to actually flip a coin!

...I guess I am asking, how is it most of you choose the lady you want? Does anyone else have the same issues with choice paralysis?

Well you are lucky as your location says Ottawa and their are a dizzying array of choices available there which is probably part of your problem. I always see a lady I've seen before (call me boring if you want) and when she isn't available then I actually make a list, do my research (recommendations, web site, characteristics I like), rank them, sort them, and then start going down the list.

When I am in Ottawa (and my regular first choice lady isn't available and I am FORCED to meet someone new) I might make a list of 10 perspective ladies, rank em as the mood strikes and start going down the list. If they are CERB ladies, pretty good chance any of them are going to exceed your expectations by a considerable margin. If you contact a lady and she is busy and your schedules don't align, you can move on to the next. I find you don't get too far down the list...

Guest Fis**********t**th

Nothing wrong with taking one's time before deciding by doing the necessary background homework, reading various recommendations etc., yet there will always be jitters before every new encounter. Sometimes it's tough finding the "right" person to be with and being patient in the process is good, but procrastination can lead to never taking the plunge. It's not like you're going for root canal. LOL

Guest s**nflute
Well you are lucky as your location says Ottawa and their are a dizzying array of choices available there which is probably part of your problem. I always see a lady I've seen before (call me boring if you want) and when she isn't available then I actually make a list, do my research (recommendations, web site, characteristics I like), rank them, sort them, and then start going down the list.

When I am in Ottawa (and my regular first choice lady isn't available and I am FORCED to meet someone new) I might make a list of 10 perspective ladies, rank em as the mood strikes and start going down the list. If they are CERB ladies, pretty good chance any of them are going to exceed your expectations by a considerable margin. If you contact a lady and she is busy and your schedules don't align, you can move on to the next. I find you don't get too far down the list...

I have the same approach as Backrubman but I live in Ottawa. I also get that way sometimes, should I see a MA or SP, should I pay a visit to lady XXX, have not seem her for a while or maybe lady YYY, boy that was a GREAT rub. It's a hazard of the hobbie, so many ladies to consinder.

I have been known to actually flip a coin!

If he doesn't have a quarter, he could do

Eennie, meenie, minie, ho!

Sandi

Guest s**nflute

If he doesn't have a quarter, he could do

Eennie, meenie, minie, ho!

Sandi

NO!! he may be using pennies, limited edition!!

Always get pre-date jitters, butterflies in my stomach before an encounter

And the ten minutes before the set time, my hearts just pounding, in anticipation of the knock on the door. So far when going to answer the door I haven't fallen from being too weak in the knees LOL

That feeling I get every encounter. The day I don't get that feeling, well it's the day either people are speaking a eulogy for me, because I'm dead and it's my funeral, or the paramedics are trying to save me because I'm close to death

That feeling, if I don't get it, well, whats the point then. Wouldn't trade it for the world

RG

Guest s**nflute
Always get pre-date jitters, butterflies in my stomach before an encounter

And the ten minutes before the set time, my hearts just pounding, in anticipation of the knock on the door. So far when going to answer the door I haven't fallen from being too weak in the knees LOL

That feeling I get every encounter. The day I don't get that feeling, well it's the day either people are speaking a eulogy for me, because I'm dead and it's my funeral, or the paramedics are trying to save me because I'm close to death

That feeling, if I don't get it, well, whats the point then. Wouldn't trade it for the world

RG

VERY good point my friend, it shows that you and I along with many CERBIES are human. I am sure the ladies on the other side of the door have simular feelings only to learn if they will welcomed by some pervert or a gentlemen such as you and I who wants to share some quality time in each others company.

I find the choices tough too..and Omg the nerves with the phone call and God help me if there are stairs when I go to meet the lady 'cause my legs feel like lead and rubber at the same time. Glad to here others go through something similar.