in search of retro

I'm sure if your cruise through Wolseley you'll find more than a few with that and more. LOL! :)

Now whether or not they are SP's is up to you to find out.

I think it's very rare to find any women nowadays that has even a small strip of hair never mind full retro.I haven't been with an SP that has any hair in at least 2 years.I think the issue is that the majority of guys like clean shaven and the majority of women like being clean shaved.I myself am not into full retro,but I think hair down there is sexy.

I think it would be hard finding an SP who would go full retro even if you were a regular,because she would risk disappointing other hobbyists who like the clean shaved look.Although I do recall an Asian SP from a while back that someone on the board said was full retro.I don't recall her name or if she's even still around.So I think finding that is going to be tough.But that's just my opinion.

There are some of us who are still "retro". Too bad I'm not well endowed nor live in Winnipeg.

Happy Hunting. There are more of us out there than you think.

I love bush myself. As long as the pussy is freshly washed, the amount of hair makes no difference - I'll dive headfirst into a jungle. :biggrin:

I too am all over the bush. Something about hacking through the jungle to get to the treasure turns me on. And oh I love that musty scent...

I too am all over the bush. Something about hacking through the jungle to get to the treasure turns me on. And oh I love that musty scent...
It's called POON TANG. Now if you could only bottle it!

I'm a big fan of some fuzz on my peach but very few women can get away with all natural bush. Most girls (and you know who you are) need at least some light trimming just to keep that thing tamed! And that goes for men too! There's nothing worse than having to stop in the middle of your oral escapade to pull a short curley from the back of your throat! For my taste (pun intended), I like clean shaven lips with a nice thick landing strip or a well groomed triangle on top.

I too am all over the bush. Something about hacking through the jungle to get to the treasure turns me on.

Maybe you should change your handle to Indiana Jones. :)

I like it furry, too. It can be neatly trimmed and still be furry, but it's weird....the definition of "hairy" nowadays is actually almost like the girls that I grew up looking at in Hustler mags---the triangle is considered "hairy" in alot of cases. I like the clean shaven look, but I like some fur, too.....all of the SP's that i've seen in the last long while have been completely shaven, and I agree with one of the posts above in that the ladies probably do it because most clients prefer the shaven experience. C'est le vie, I guess....

No kidding, an SP could probably make a killing off of specializing herself to this niche and advertising herself that way.....there's more demand than one may think.

I understand its not the norm, but I'm hoping there is some UTR lady who is available or some low volume SP who prefers natural and serves that niche. I know there are some, but I'm new to winnipeg.

I'm not offended, but, Blaze, you're a big wuss. Real men eat hair pie! :D

Yeah, I'll pass on that one... I would rather do DATY than anything else, but it's gotta be a well-landscaped green....