Recommendation in Fredericton

I think I found someone I would like to meet, however, I can't find a recommendation for her on CERB. Can anyone help me out? Her first name is Samantha. She is a member on here but does not actively participate. I suspect it is due to the fact that she is a francophone. Any info would be appreciated. It has taken me a long time to get this far and I don't want my first encounter to be a disaster.

Samantha is a very nice lady. Although I have not yet met her, I have comunicated with her a few times. I am sure she would treat you right. She is not active as much, I think she does this part time and the language barrier does hold her back from getting to know this site well.

She does have a website, you should check it out and if after reading it she still seems like a lady you would like to see I would think the fact that a member like Sophia speaks well of her is a pretty good indication that she would be a good choice.

No guarantee of course since none of her clients have posted here but at least she's known by a reputable SP.

If you do see her and it is a good experience it would be helpful to her and other potential clients if you posted a review.

Good Luck.

I must say I'm quite surprised that none of the reputable gents I see when I'm in Fredericton have not chimed in.

I know my sweets, a visit is long overdue. Please forgive me:icon_sad:!!

I have been asked by a number of members who travel from all different areas in NB to Fredericton for an encounter with me if I know or have met Samantha, I have not but they spoke very highly of her so I would know who to connect with if I wanted to meet another companion to hang out with while I was away from home for an extended time.

May be starting a thread with Samantha's name in the title will draw a better response.

Big Hugs,

Lexy

The best thing to do when you have only " heard of.." an Sp, is to look in the member list, found on the top bar. Simply go to the letter that starts the name, and scroll till you find the name:)

Then you can go to the profile, check out if info on web site, look in reco, see statistics and posts made by that SP.

She does post here when she is able...in fact she is posted right now:)

She does have a website, you should check it out and if after reading it she still seems like a lady you would like to see I would think the fact that a member like Sophia speaks well of her is a pretty good indication that she would be a good choice.

No guarantee of course since none of her clients have posted here but at least she's known by a reputable SP.

If you do see her and it is a good experience it would be helpful to her and other potential clients if you posted a review.

Good Luck.

Lots of legit and reputable ladies out there not necessarily with recos, but yes if someone sees a lady it's nice if someone would reco them.

I am surprised no one mentioned Lexy Grace actually.

• Like 1

Lots of legit and reputable ladies out there not necessarily with recos, but yes if someone sees a lady it's nice if someone would reco them.

I am surprised no one mentioned Lexy Grace actually.

Thank you love. The gents I have had the pleasure to meet in NB know a reco or mentioning me is like a thank you in my eyes which is always a nice surprise and makes me blush when I read things about me but honestly who doesn't love a nice reco or mentioning? I do and if I get one awesome and if not awesome because I still see the same and new gents even if the gents I see each visit don't do a reco or mention me. More than anything I appreciate having the pleasure of seeing the gents up close and personal each time I visit and the way I am treated and welcomed by the gents.:icon_wink:

Back to Samantha; there are a number of threads actually inquiring about her and like I said the gents I have met while visiting Fredericton have spoken very highly of Samantha.

I guess the link is still not working but if you go to the search thread tool for NB and type in Samantha a number of threads will come up.

Big Hugs,

Lexy

Edited by Lexy Grace
Link issue
  • Like 1

I have received a few PM's regarding Samantha and I appreciate the honest feedback from those hobbiest.

That's great. Like Sophia and I have said we have never met her but Sophia did speak with Samantha a number of times and formed her own opinion by communication and a number of very reputable members that I have seen spoke very highly of Samantha as a provider.

That's just how it works around here, someone asks for help and anyone who can will help.

That's great news you received some PM's and I hope you're happy with the outcome and enjoy Cerb. Happy hobbying!!

Lexy

Edited by Lexy Grace

From what I hear she is part time/casual sp so that maybe why noone is able to reach her.. She is usually around in the fall from her posts,and typically is in Oromocto and Freddy on the weekends.. Sophia would be the one to know more,as she is the lady to talk to when it comes to whos where and when in her city lol..

• Like 1

Hi all,I can pipe in here on this subject.I know Samantha well,she is goal driven with her studies,a very intelligent,very high marks type of lady. She is sweet and very aimiable. A little can be lost in the translation sometimes but it always works for the best.

ncc1701-d