Luscious Lilly

Avg. of 37 Recommendations

I met Lilly during a duo with Claire Heavens. Lilly may be 'new' to the exotic massage, but her natural beauty and genuine sweet disposition with a mix of 'I know what I like' naughtiness proves otherwise. She's a feminine creature of exotic disposition.

Her profile picture(s) are acurate, but she is even prettier in person!

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again
  • Like 2

i had met Lilly previously with Claire Heavens with a duo a couple of weeks ago, and both of them were awesome by far.

i decided to give Lilly a try solo.

Lilly is so easy to talk to, she is also very very good at massage, and of course, shes a real cutie.

we enjoyed each others company in more ways than one, and i will repeat again for sure, in the very near future.

thanks Lilly, i had a great time :)

Hi all,

I met Luscious Lily yesterday, and quite frankly, she was AWESOME! Very new to the business, but she has a natural talent for massage, working out a lot of knots in my back, but she made sure I was massaged from head to toe. She is very sweet, and genuinely cares about pleasing her clients, and sexy? Hell YA!

Her studio is clean, and she plans on her putting her own personal touches to it in the near future, so it can only get better.

I will definitely be seeing her again...and often!

Oh Lily - how luscious you are!

NTF69

So after a hard day from work, I decided to give Lilly a call and scheduled my appointment. When I arrived, and she opened the door she was even better looking than her pics. She gaved me a great big hug and kiss and led me into the room. When we got into her studio, she says I'm naked so you need to be naked.. well I cant really say no when you have an extremely sexy lady stands infront of you naked asking you to get naked with her lol. Her massage skills are amazing in many ways. It felt soo good I almost passed out, she took care of all the knots in my back and loosen up all the muscles in my arms and legs. Definitely not a clock watcher, very sexy, and naughty I love it what more can I say. Very easy to talk to and friendly. We got to know each other and had some good laughs. Will I repeat...?? I wish I could of stayed all night.. lol She is definitely a keep. Treat her well Gens.

Finally met Lilly today, after over 2 weeks of PMing each other, getting to know each other pretty well. She started to try to seduce thru text, telling me what she was going to do to me and how happy she was going to make me. Well it worked and I wanted to meet her asap. We made last minute arrangements to meet at her hotel room. It was easy to find and clean. She opened the door and immediately gave me a passionate kiss which lead to more kissing, Then she told me to get out of clothes because she didn't want to be the only one naked. Lilly is a very sexy spinner, a very petite girl with a cute bum and sexy as hell. She looks much better then her pictures. I quickly complied and got into the ready position.

She surprised me when she massaged me as it was almost as good as a RMT. She really got into my muscles and got the knots out. In between the massage she would kiss by back and lick my ears, ans sneak in some kissing. A few nice body slides and then she asked to do my front. She did my legs and chest, with much more body sliding and kissing. Then she asked me if I was ready for her yet. I said sure, I wasn't sure what to expect, but I got more then i was expected and she really worked at making me happy. by the time we were finished we were both sweating. We had to take a break, there was still time left, so she asked me if I wanted more massage, and I said sure.

I was so relaxed as she rubbed me down, with a lot more kisses and cuddling.

Because we felt like we knew each other already, there was a lot trust and comfort like two long lost friends :). We talked more and got to know each other better, Then it was time to shower and get ready to go. A bit more hugging and kissing as she walked me out of the hotel. And another final kiss before I left :)

This was our first meeting. Would I repeat, Hell yeah.

She has quickly jumped to one of my favorites all in hour.

she exceeded my expectations of this session. And I left a happy smiling :) man.

Treat her well and she will do her best to make you happy.

She truly enjoys her work which makes the difference.

Thanks Lilly, see you again soon

xxxxxooooooooxxxxxxxxx

Well, what can I say that hasn't already been said by the other recommenders in this thread? Lilly is now on her own, no longer part of a duo with Claire, but that doesn't matter, she has more than enough energy to act as her own duo. :icon_wink:

She is extremely eager to please, and she enjoys what she is doing. She is a tiny blonde spinner. Her looks reminds me of a young Christina Applegate or Reese Witherspoon. She likes to talk, loves to tease. She's currently looking to get her own permanent place, and I'm hoping she will remain in the west-end.

110% agree with Whiteman. I have had a couple of great visits with Lilly and although hadn't though of the Christina Applegate comparison have to agree too that that is close. Bubbly personality and great service.

Edited by Cerb Moderator

Same...what can i really add other than she knows how to pamper a person for sure....lots of energy, one of the sweetest people you will meet. I think she is absolutely great and I will repeat again and again. Everything else said prev to me I would say is very accurate.

Additional Comments:

BTW anyone know why she is suspended? I hope I dont get suspended for asking? :)

• Like 1

Saw her again, she is now at her new apt, near to former place near Baseline/fisher. Service justs keeps getting better as she gets to know what you like - and I love a slow teasing massage, with those fingers glancing over or near my genitals, just to give that tingling sensation... and after the flip working me to a very happy ending

Had a chance to meet Lilly today after work. She now has moved into her own place. Been there for a week. It has parking in the back and is tastefully decorated. She looked as beautiful and sexy as ever. She welcomed me with a big passionate kiss. She gave me a tour of her place and showed me her spa room. Nice! We had a little chat to catch up since our last session. Then off came the clothes and she joined me in the shower where she soaped my me up with some nice kisses thrown in. Then off to the massage room where I gave her a massage first, which I enjoyed doing as she needs to be pampered also. As she seemed like had a busy hectic day. Then it was my turn, where she gave me a good massage to get rid of my aching muscles. Plenty of kisses and bodyslides were included. Then came to flip which went on with plenty of teasing and was awesome. After which came more kisses and cuddles. Then off the shower we go to wash off the oil and sweat :).

We spent a bit more time chatting and off I went home with a big smile.

As she promised me the first time, Each time get's better and better.

Treat her well and she will treat you like a King. She does her best to make you happy :)

I will be repeating often. :)

She is available these days, Call her at her number that is on one of her ad's for her schedule as she is doing this part time now.

I saw Lilly again and each time it get's better. Her apartment is nicely decorated and she finally got her massage table. She is as beautiful and sexy as ever.

She is still new to the business and is learning fast. She gave me a great massage as I had just came from a workout at the gym and was feeling sore. She worked out all the knots. I could see her sexy little body working me over in the mirror that she had just installed. Lot's of kisses and body slide to follow.The rest is for your imagination as I don't kiss and tell :). I had a great time in the shower afterwards also. It was fun.

I highly recommend her. She is a sweet girl that wants to please you and treat you like king. The more you see her, the better it gets as she get's to know what you like and feels more comfortable.

Treat her well guys.:)

Ola Cerbytes! Awww wow! Just met her Friday night! What an amazing beauty of a lady! She made me dinner since I had a hard day at work and had a bad headache! Well... no headache and big smile after I left! .... I should not say good things since I WANT HER TO MYSELF! LOL!

s

I had the pleasure of sharing some time with Lilly last night. I contacted her later in the evening and she replied back right away. She told me she had some availability and went over shortly after. Convenient location and nice place well kept. Was greeted with a sensual kiss and brought back to her studio. Lilly makes you feel very comfortable and easy to talk to and she's very easy on the eyes, gorgeous girl all around. From her looks to her personality. Had an amazing massage, left there with my muscles being rejuvenated. The finish was amazing, can't thank her enough. And the shower you're really able to see how beautiful she really is. But it's also her personality that makes you feel so comfortable and at ease. Left there feeling a million times better than arriving. Thanks Lilly for the massage and talk. Had a wonderful night.

I had the great pleasure to see Lilly. What I noticed right of the start was that she has a great personality, and extremely easy person to chat with. She clearly has a good sense of herself and very mature outlook on things. I really like this, such a great way to start, feeling comfortable and welcome.

Lilly provides a great massage, she enjoys making you feel special and is really into it. She is a very cuddly type of person, and that sure adds to the fun of it. Very much a GFE MA, and that made the session amazing.

Of yea, and the finish, that was just so much fun, when you combine a GFE MA experience with a very happy ending, what more do you want from your massage session.

If you haven't seen her yet, you should.

Another visit to Lilly, and another wonderful time. This time she had a little fireplace going, It was so romantic :). The mood music was relaxing. I went for the 90 minute option, as an hour is never enough time to spend with Lilly. As we are very comfortable with each other by now. And she knows my problems spots. First I start off with massaging her sexy little body for a little while, She deserves a bit of pampering as she has had a busy day. Then I asked to flip and massage the front :). I'm getting quite good at massaging women also, I should go into business for myself, the BFE experience :). Then it was my turn, She spends a lot of time massaging parts of the body that the other MA's don't do. Like your feet, calve's and hands. Nothing is missed. Every little knot in my muscles were massaged out. Plenty of little kisses and body slides. Then comes the flip, where your imagination can run wild, She does her best to please and treats me like a king. Great shower time and more kissing and cuddling.

I really enjoy being with her :). And will see her many times in the future.

Guy's give her a try, and you won't regret it.

just had an AMAZING session with luscious lilly (MA). i chatted with her online here, and i was very easily convinced that i needed to see her!

session: she greeted me at the door, sexy 'spinner' type dressed only in a sexy one piece. i was happy to be led back to her studio (spare bedroom with a massage table, nice lighting, and mirrors!). she let me undress her - absolutely stunning body, a couple of tattoos, navel piercing - all extremely sexy. we started with a massage - she may be small but she is definitely mighty and she really worked out some kinks in my back. after a nice massage and conversation, i was asked flip over - the finish was long and sensual. the whole experience was incredible.

two thumbs up hehe

definitely will be visiting again. i'm hesistant to post this as i fear she may soon be overbooked!!

Luscious Lilly has a remarkable personality, she is very friendly funny, bubbly, alluring, charming, delightful,lively and vivacious. Luscious Lilly has very strong hands and can give a medium to hard massage, and she really was really able to relax myself during the massage portion of our wonderful 45 minute session.We were stroking, lightly touching each other, she has a beautiful body to massage, Next time I will Massage her.The nice part, was the light kissing and some french Kissing too, there was small talk, End with very nice shower together,Lilly is so enjoyable to be with, a personality that I truly like.Very sweet Lady you will meet.

Thanks!!! Dave

I visited my lovely angel Lilly again tonight... 2 showers, erotic massage and a fantastic deep tissue massage that got those muscle relaxed... with a fantastic finish of course.... ahhh... I again feel so relaxed after leaving the apartment with Lilly in her cute Jammies... Raaaaaaouw!

I would also like to thank Lilly for a wonderful dinner that she personally cooked for me. What an amazing evening spent with a super lady!

Treat her well men she is a rare pearl in this sea! ;)

s

Just came back from another session with Lilly. It's been a while since I've seen her. Had some time this afternoon and decided to let fate make my decision for me. Emailed her and called her , but no answer :(. Tried again in half an hour and she answered and she was free :). And off I go for another exciting adventure. She has done some redecorating. SPA room is nicely decorated and another artificial fireplace. She looked sexy as usual, and told me that is now offering nuru sessions and showed me the nuru kits that she had bought.

The massage was great as always, she worked out all of my shoulder knots, and chatted as I relaxed. Then comes the flip, where it was another awesome finish. She was happy that I thought she was going to do the touchdown dance after scoring a goal. She knows why she did the happy dance :). As always we both had fun and enjoyed each others company. You guys must visit. Tell her I sent you. :)

As always we both had fun and enjoyed each others company. You guys must visit. Tell her I sent you. :)

We should tell her that "someguy" sent us? Won't she ask us, "which guy?" ;)

On another note, it looks like she may be unhappy about this location, so she may be moving again in a few months. But she promises it won't be too far from here.

I was in Ottawa this past week and saw her again. She just gets better and better with every repeat. The way she has fixed up her massage room is beautiful and ads to the experience.

She is a perfect 10.

Guest *ard**Ga*

She is amazing, warm and very intelligent woman. I loved my time with her, massage was great!

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.