What makes you happy, brings a smile

Seeing a praying mantis for the first time! In my apartment! I have no clue how it got here but I'm excited! (She's a little shy, hiding in a corner. I can't actually reach her to bring her outside so I do hope she can find her way out and continue to roam in her mantisy way after a nap in the sun.)

- Thinking of the beautiful ladies on cerb whom I have the opportunity to see regularly

I share this absolutely with enormous joy. Just that I think about all ladies who I see weekends and not limited to cerb ladies. I think about ladies I see weekends so much that I can't concentrate on my work weekdays lol!!!!!.

• Like 1

-The pigeon that come by my window each morning, waiting I feed him.

-Tazo chai latte, skin milk, no water, no foam from Starbucks.

-Travelling to place I've never been before.

-Deep, intense connection.

-passion

-Women

-The smell of old book stores. Especially by la Seine in Paris.

-Late summer night and city lights

-camping fire. Old friends, flannel pjs,a guitar and old songs that bring back memories, smores and too much cheap beers. In those moments, the time seem to stop

Comming home after being away for a while......

Your own shower

Your own bed and pillow

Posted via Mobile Device

--Being on the beach using the floating island I just got (love it)

--Jet Skiing/Sky diving,Water Wrafting,Snorkling,Fishing etc.... Anything to do with water makes me smile and excessively happy

--A bottle of Pinor Grigio shared of course

--Shoots of apple pie

--Sunny days with friends fiesting

--Watching patients succeed in ROM exersizes

--Family BBQs

--Shopping!

--Being with loved ones is uno 1 on my happy,smilie face...

Watching my children grow up as they discover they can achieve things they once thought impossible. Innocence gives way to excitement of the adventure ahead.

Porthos

• Like 3

Guest N***he**Ont**y

1) When I come home a certain four legged Spaniel named Cody greets me at the door.

2)Waking up to what I Call God's Country in North Eastern Ontario especially my home town often called ' The City Of Lakes".

3)Enjoying the diverse culture we have up here everything you can want here for Fine Dining Greek ,Italian, Ukraninen, Finnish (Yay) Japanese, Indian etc

4)Our Northern Life style some what laid back(large city with small town values)

5 Our "Very HOT Sudbury Ladies" that are first rate ( We have a very diverse ethnic mix)

6) Enjoying an ice cold Stella Artois with a fine barbecued steak

Yes the Casa Mexicana

Edited by N***he**Ont**y

Being on a very long vacation.

Wifey planning on leaving the province to visit family while on said vacation therefore leaving me home alone.:biggrin:

- Seeing the cute little humming birds chasing each other near the feeder and hovering over my head

- Smelling the aroma of fresh coffee after opening a new can

And these --

228448_448171161889326_1842992756_n.jpg

183781_3565216169513_133316023_n.jpg

• Like 2

A really intense work out. Unfortunately I am horribly undiscipliened so don't do it nearly often enough :p

Having a "Me" day where I call in sick to work (play hookie), turn off my phone, turn off my computer, get in a good work out, then hit up the greasy spoon next door for breakfast, probably go to the movies by myself at some point, etc. Just a day to recharge my batteries and enjoy my own company completely uninterrupted for a day.

Being out somewhere or on the bus or something and catching a lady whom I would normally believe to be so totally out of my league checking me out and giving me "that" smile.

Doing something nice for someone, a stranger or otherwise, with no expectations in return.

Lastly but not leastly....Receiving an excellent bj! :D. Oh come on. You all knew that was coming (pun intended)

Posted via Mobile Device

• Like 1