Have you ever used online booking for an SP?

I see that on a number of SP Agency websites, they have a form for scheduling an appointment with the SP of your choice. Have you ever used this method? If so, how did that work out for you?

I've never used online booking for an encounter, however, I would assume further email or phone conversations would follow completing the online form so I doubt it would be an issue. Again I've never done it that way so maybe others have had issues.

I see that on a number of SP Agency websites, they have a form for scheduling an appointment with the SP of your choice. Have you ever used this method? If so, how did that work out for you?

It's not like ordering a book on Amazon :) It pretty much just sends them an email with all the information you have filled into their form so really just an initial contact method.

To bad it wasn't like Amazon's one click ordering, one click and the goods arrive :)

I've always been wary of going the on-line form route since I figure (perhaps wrongly) it'll wind up in a junk folder or wind up at the bottom of an inbox and not get responded to quickly ... I figure a quick phone or text or even a good old-fashioned email will work better than an on-line form .... then again, perhaps this is just me being old-fashioned!

The online form is usually within the site so there is no email ending up in junk folders. I have used online booking and never had an issue. Everything was done online without phone/text.

I've only done that once. I was nervous at first but it worked out very well in the end. I did my homework/research on the SP first and found her to be reputable before I did it. Glad I did though! :biggrin:

Guest Ou**or**n

Done it many times without issue. I remember back when I-N out of Montreal had a full online schedule and booking system. You could book the exact city, lady and time online. Very cool but it never caught on - pity.

I've always been wary of going the on-line form route since I figure (perhaps wrongly) it'll wind up in a junk folder or wind up at the bottom of an inbox and not get responded to quickly ... I figure a quick phone or text or even a good old-fashioned email will work better than an on-line form .... then again, perhaps this is just me being old-fashioned!

If you have the option of phone/text/email, that's fine, but some ladies insist on on-line booking form only as the method of initial contact and if you don't follow that protocol, chances are you probably won't get an appointment.

• Like 2

i have never tried here, seems that due to the hustle and bustle of life i have become the short notice guy........i have though used this method on many trips to the uk as i always knew in advance when, where and how long i was going to be there for and never had an issue.

cheers,

stan

A couple ladies I've seen have the online booking form which I used with no issues. One lady in her website said her online booking form doesn't work and instead to use her email

When I've used online booking had no issues

RG