CERBies on Twitter

Old Dog was taken by a rogue tweeter in Biafra.... so, I am @ElderDog.... tweet like a crazy man, supported by a cast of millions..... okay, not MILLIONs.... and not exactly thousands or even hundreds... I used to have a German Travel brochure advisor following me, but I think he died. Seriously, I am a man that spouts on to the masses... and NO ONE LISTENS. Okay, some people listen but they mock me. Except for people from other countries. They don't mock me. They think it's a Canadian affectation, quaint in a way. We are nice people though. Twitter likes us. They say, "OHHHH you're Canadian. Fascinating." Then they talk to other people in their immediate vicinity about us. I think they are mocking us. Something about toques, and skidoos and the funny way we say "about." Even though we type the word "about" without an accent. By the way, this rant would never fit on twitter. Verbosity is not your best friend on Twitter. Nope. Sooooo.... ya.

@ElderDog is me.

Funny stuff. I just made a post asking for help about twiter.. Just minutes ago created my account, still yet to learn exactly how it works but Iam @PassionVitto... Easy enough for everyone on CERB to remember...

• Like 1

Funny stuff. I just made a post asking for help about twiter.. Just minutes ago created my account, still yet to learn exactly how it works but Iam @PassionVitto... Easy enough for everyone on CERB to remember...

Now sweety... we have to get an icon for you... cuz you are way too pretty to be an egg!!!!

@4vanessadarling! Xoxo

Beautiful website Vanessa!!!

No locked profiles, please! :)

Why is it that EVERYONE who says this has always locked their own profile? I never cease to be amused by it...

• Like 1

@leerichards2012

and I say absolutely nothing useful or intelligent on twitter either

I tweet like a silly retarded bird actually .... Kind of like "Twit" instead of "Tweet" ;)

• Like 2

Guest K***e D****ls

I don't add anyone with a locked profile because I want to see the person's tweets. If they are vulgar, hateful or rude, I don't want them following me. Mine is locked because I don't need or want anyone under 18 following me. Simple as that.

@leerichards2012

and I say absolutely nothing useful or intelligent on twitter either

I tweet like a silly retarded bird actually .... Kind of like "Twit" instead of "Tweet" ;)

ah ha ya mee too; just whatever thought that pops into the head of my silly random mind :) I guess you can put me in the Twit club here too lmao. My instinctual thoughts I seem to share for myself in the shower or walking the dog lol

I've slowly been poking around the Twittersphear when I have a min or two :)

• Like 1

I don't add anyone with a locked profile because I want to see the person's tweets. If they are vulgar, hateful or rude, I don't want them following me. Mine is locked because I don't need or want anyone under 18 following me. Simple as that.

I keep my profile locked so that no one accidentally stumbles upon my hobby. It's not to hide my true personality or anything like that. Just for discretionary purposes. If you do end up having someone follow you that is rude, vulgar and you wish would stop following you, just use the block button. They won't bother you on twitter after that!

Bah ha ha... Me too. But usually more like "twat", etc instead of "twit". :)

• Like 2

Guest K***e D****ls
I keep my profile locked so that no one accidentally stumbles upon my hobby. It's not to hide my true personality or anything like that. Just for discretionary purposes. If you do end up having someone follow you that is rude, vulgar and you wish would stop following you, just use the block button. They won't bother you on twitter after that!

And if their twitter is locked, I can't see these tweets, but any of their followers can. I'd rather not deal with any of it period.

I don't tweet about anything in my personal life. Every single thing on there is Kylie related. All travel, all outings I mention- everything is Kylie. I started with twitter as a marketing tool, not so much as a social media forum. I keep my private life private. It amazes me the girls who go on and talk about their lives and vacations, etc and then are shocked when someone connects the dots to their real identity.

And if their twitter is locked, I can't see these tweets, but any of their followers can. I'd rather not deal with any of it period.

I don't tweet about anything in my personal life. Every single thing on there is Kylie related. All travel, all outings I mention- everything is Kylie. I started with twitter as a marketing tool, not so much as a social media forum. I keep my private life private. It amazes me the girls who go on and talk about their lives and vacations, etc and then are shocked when someone connects the dots to their real identity.

I kept my tweets locked up briefly when I signed up but decided to abandon that. I don't see any reason to revert that decision. As yet.

Good point about being circumspect and not giving even the most minor of clues as to one's personal identity - if it is important that you NEVER EVER be outed to the world (and friends, enemies, frenemies). Of course those who really want to read will have access, but they don't frighten me.

It took six years for the identity of the woman behind Diary of a Call Girl to be discovered, and she was very web-savvy and really careful with her online presence. Whether that was accidental or planned, I am not sure.

Safe tweeting!

FR