I would like this thread to be where one can say" I'm proud." You can say I'm proud of a friend, another cerbie, a pet or yourself . For a simple feat or an act, a deed, or just because.:biggrin:

I'm proud of my new little dog for making it through another night without pee, peeing on my carpet.

I'm proud of myself for walking away from the bakery counter today-errr, that was hard.

There are lots of things that I am proud of, at many different levels.

I am proud to be Canadian.

I am proud of my children, more than can be expressed.

• Like 1

I'm proud to have served my country overseas.

I'm proud of all that I have accomplished.

I'm proud to be a member of this board. :)

I'm sorry I ran out of rep points. I want to thank you for your service, such a selfless act.I am proud of you for having the balls to do it, you humble me.

I'm proud to be me... (yes this sound arrogant but i like me... i have the good moments, and the crappy deuchbaggy moment. but overall i always try to be at my best behaviour.)

I'm proud of the parents (of course, that raised me to be who I am today.)

• Like 2

I'm proud of my nephew, born premature, given six months to live, and is now a happy 8+ year old boy.

I'm proud of the men and women of the Canadian Forces, many who have made great personal sacrifices to serve this great country

I'm proud to be Canadian

I'm proud and respect the wonderful ladies here who provide us with a much needed escape which really, in some ways, irrespective of the donation, no price can be put on their companionship

I'm proud that in spite of working for 28 years in a very negative environment (some of you ladies know where I work) I'm pretty much a positive upbeat guy, I didn't let my work turn me into a negative person. And I've seen more than my share of people who have become negative miserable people.

I'm proud of CERB allowing like minded people to share in this lifestyle in a positive judgement free forum

RG

• Like 1

Great thread Cristy!

I am proud of:

-- My child for surviving my parenting techniques

-- The association I have with like-minded & really smart people here on Cerb (seems to be a common trend)

-- The Canadian public & martial services - you folks rock! (Cops/Fire/Paramedic/Armed Forces/Emergency Svcs).

-- Tissue paper - it takes good care of me :-)

• Like 1

I am proud to have worked my ass off and lost 30 lbs, doing 50-60 minutes cardio 4 times a week. also weight training hard and feeling better then ever!

• Like 1

I am proud of my parents who recently celebrated their 45th anniversary and are still as active and supportive to everyone as when they met.

• Like 1

I am proud to be in the occupation that I'm in for as long as I've been in it without burning out.

I am proud to have been in the army.

I am proud to have been able to go on a backpack trip around Europe and North American trip by myself (being a single woman who was 17 at the time)

and I am proud to be a Canadian!

• Like 1