Movie ABC's

Watched the movie "Truman" tonight... it the story of Former President Harry S. Truman... I have to say it was pretty interesting.

MV5BMTUwNjc2MTg2NF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwODQzODgyMQ@@._V1_SX640_SY720_.jpg

Staring Gary Sinise - Biographical account of America's President for the latter part of WWII. Shows Truman's rise from small-town nobody to leader of the USA, his decision to use the Atomic Bomb against Japan, and subsequent election as the US' post-war President.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0114738/

Guest n*gu**6

Salt

Salt is a 2010 American action thriller spy filmdirected by Phillip Noyce, written by Kurt Wimmer, and starring Angelina Jolie, Liev Schreiber, Daniel Olbrychski, August Diehl andChiwetel Ejiofor. Jolie plays Evelyn Salt, who is accused of being a Russian sleeper agentand goes on the run to try to clear her name

Guest n*gu**6

U-571 

a 2000 war film directed by Jonathan Mostow, and starring Matthew McConaughey,Bill Paxton, Harvey Keitel, Thomas Kretschmann, Jon Bon Jovi, Jack Noseworthy,Will Estes and Tom Guiry. In the film, a World War II German submarine is boarded in 1942 by disguised United States Navy submariners seeking to capture her Enigma cipher machine.

Guest n*gu**6

Babel 

a 2006 drama film directed byAlejandro González Iñárritu and written byGuillermo Arriaga, starring an ensemble cast. The multi-narrative drama completes González Iñárritu's Death Trilogy, followingAmores perros and 21 Grams.[1] It is aninternational co-production among companies based in the US, Mexico, and France. The film portrays multiple stories taking place inMorocco, Japan, Mexico and the US.

Judgement at Nuremberg - 1961. Starring Spence Tracy, Burt Lancaster, Richard Widmark, Marlene Dietrich, Maximillian Schell, Judy Garland, Montgomery Clift, William Shatner and Werner Klemperer.

Won 2 Academy Awards for Best Actor - Maximillian Schell, and Best Writing, Screenplay Based on Material from Another Medium.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0055031/?ref_=nv_sr_1

'Never on a Sunday' I still haven't finished watching it but it came to my attention due to spud271's mention of Zorba the Greek above. It deals with a Greek prostitute and is so relevant for many of the members of this site.

Oops! apparently I don't know the alphabet.... can someone fill in 'M' for me?

• Like 1