Dumbest things you can say to a hobbiest!

1- Let's get started, we need to finish before my next appointment!

2- I forgot to brush my teeth today!

3- The guy that just left........

4- Any use of the word "SMALL"

5- I haven't showered yet togay!

6- Wow! I have had an itch in my crotch for some time now!

7- Do you have a brother?

8- Are you done yet?

9- OMG, you remind me of George Bush!

10- Do you know what your doing down there?

Don't worry the "Dumbest things you can say to an SP" will be out tomorow!

Apex!:-D

Guest i***k***

I think

"Is it in yet?"

would be a pretty bad thing to say...

I think

"Is it in yet?"

I think that would be the ultimate thing not to say!

wow...that was fast....

Are you done yet?.....

you were getting me horny.......

not that any of that has been said to me......

wow...that was fast....

Are you done yet?.....

you were getting me horny.......

not that any of that has been said to me......

Sure!

Yah and the same goes for me!

2- I forgot to brush my teeth today!

3- The guy that just left........

4- Any use of the word "SMALL"

5- I haven't showered yet togay!

6- Wow! I have had an itch in my crotch for some time now!

7- Do you have a brother?

8- Are you done yet?

9- OMG, you remind me of George Bush!

10- Do you know what your doing down there?

Don't worry the "Dumbest things you can say to an SP" will be out tomorow!

Apex!:-D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mbOiUkRBx_s&feature=related

Now that one would suck!!!

I think

"Is it in yet?"

Guest f***2f***

In the middle of the session...I've actually had all three options happen. (that rates them a non-repeat)

"hold on sweetie I just have to; a. answer the phone b. make a call c.check my texts......":-(

I would definitely not repeat with them either. Any of the three options would probably cause me to blow a gasket!!! Man would I be pissed off!

In the middle of the session...I've actually had all three options happen. (that rates them a non-repeat)

"hold on sweetie I just have to; a. answer the phone b. make a call c.check my texts......":-(

I would definitely not repeat with them either. Any of the three options would probably cause me to blow a gasket!!! Man would I be pissed off!

Actually - any of those would be serious mood killers and not result in anything getting blown.:shock:

Got one to add - "Everything is safe, but no kissing on the lips. I give a really good CBJ but no kissing on the lips because I don't love you". :roll:

Jesus, it's not like we hooked up on Lava Life or something, fuck!!

Edited by Seymour
add 2 more cents.

Guest f***2f***

Then there was the chick that left the TV on, watched it and commented on the program while we were warming up.....had to do her doggie to get her to face away from the screen and stop talking about the latest hollywood gossip on etalk!! Jeez!!

Ladies if you want to leave the TV on to mask the sounds of lovemaking for the busy bodies in the next room....find a music channel or something!!;-)

ROTFLMAO...Had a lady who was watching the fucking "price is right" told her price would be cut RIGHT IN half if she didn't turn off the TV..or put it to music!

Then there was the chick that left the TV on, watched it and commented on the program while we were warming up.....had to do her doggie to get her to face away from the screen and stop talking about the latest hollywood gossip on etalk!! Jeez!!

Ladies if you want to leave the TV on to mask the sounds of lovemaking for the busy bodies in the next room....find a music channel or something!!;-)

Yep, I'd be walking out the door!

ROTFLMAO...Had a lady who was watching the fucking "price is right" told her price would be cut RIGHT IN half if she didn't turn off the TV..or put it to music!

Someone who does this really doesn't want to be there or doing this work, it seems to me. Nothing to do with masking sounds. She simply doesn't like fucking guys for money and wants to distract herself from what she's doing.

So, she should get out of the business pronto and the client should leave, IMHO, because she's just making herself more unhappy and angry and you might as well be screwing a blow-up doll - there's no level of connection at all.

Unfortunately, I've heard this more than once in Halifax...

*sigh* Thank God N.B. isn't that far away. WHat a difference a entirely different province makes.

Sorry but I can't help it...

LOL

Thanks for the morning laugh!

xox

Yes people, that one was a joke! Thank you Miss Cloe!

Sexy!

One of the stupidest things I ever said to a guy in a session was this guy who came in, an obvious nervous newbie, and he noticed my wedding ring. He asked, "where's your husband now?" Hoping to break the ice with a little humour, I said, "in the next room with a shotgun and a videocam!"

Wrong answer! I guess he didn't get my sense of humour. He's one of the few that never came back...

(And yes, we do sometimes put the TV on to mask sound -- music works great for most guys, but for others, the sounds of car chases, guns being fired, screaming victims and/or canned laughter does a better job. ;) )

One of the stupidest things I ever said to a guy in a session was this guy who came in, an obvious nervous newbie, and he noticed my wedding ring. He asked, "where's your husband now?" Hoping to break the ice with a little humour, I said, "in the next room with a shotgun and a videocam!"

Wrong answer! I guess he didn't get my sense of humour. He's one of the few that never came back...

(And yes, we do sometimes put the TV on to mask sound -- music works great for most guys, but for others, the sounds of car chases, guns being fired, screaming victims and/or canned laughter does a better job. ;) )

You did not?

I don't belevet that one! it's to funny!

Apex