Sending Get Well Wishes to Old Dog Who's in Hospital

Wishing you Old Dog a speedy recovery. You know of course that your many CERB friends are with you through this setback. Take care of yourself my friend.

Hearts are a funny thing. Breakable and yet so fixable! You're probably at the H.I. and I would have loved to visit you as I was at the Civic.

Be well and look forward to your recovery. It will amaze you at how much better you will feel with a new lease on life! But take it slow...I'm sure there are a whack load of family and friends that aren't finished with you yet Mister!

:bigclap:

• Like 1

Get well soon big guy !! We are all thinking about ya !!

I somehow think the nurses have a flirtatious patient on their hands there ;) Cya back here soon !!

funny-puppy-pictures-hospital-gowns.jpg

Oh no! I am so sorry to hear that :(

OD, please get well soon. Wishing you a speedy recovery (please leave the nurses alone so they can take care of you in a medical sense lol) and sending you lots of giant hugs and kisses!

Gabby xox

Take it slow and easy Old Dog. Everyone here is pulling for you and i suspect there are a lot of ladies wiling to kick your canine posterior if you don't get better soon. Wait? Did I just sell him on not getting better?

Take Care Old Dog and We'll See You Soon!

Good luck Old Dog! If you need somebody to talk to, contact me. Been there, done it, bought the T-Shirt. 3 attacks & a 5 bypass operation. It can be done trust me!

• Like 1

Get well soon big guy !! We are all thinking about ya !!

I somehow think the nurses have a flirtatious patient on their hands there ;) Cya back here soon !!

funny-puppy-pictures-hospital-gowns.jpg

I dont know how many I See You gowns I tied for folks in the hall when I was there. I find it rather disturbing that staff don't care enough and allow patients to walk around like that.

I brought my own pj's and pillows and my blankie (yes I have a blankie!)

Talked to Old Dog this morning and he sounded pretty chipper. He is awaiting tests on Monday to determine what's next.

I am sure he will be very grateful for the outpouring of well wishes on this thread.

Now he just has to get better so he can get back home and be able to log on to read them!!

• Like 3

Talked to Old Dog this morning and he sounded pretty chipper. He is awaiting tests on Monday to determine what's next.

I am sure he will be very grateful for the outpouring of well wishes on this thread.

Now he just has to get better so he can get back home and be able to log on to read them!!

Great to hear! hoping for the best, and a swift recovery...

toine