Big crush on a SP

If you can't get through your head that it's a business relationship, and nothing else, you're going to be out a lot of money, and get your heart broken...

This thread went to anywhere because some guys here started to be judgemental, and I just wanted to know if someone had similar experience, and how they managed that situation. For sure, there is obvious that business is business,but once on a blue moon anomalous situations occur because we are humang being. In spite of infatuation between Sp and costumer must be consider as an exception and not as a rule, emotional envolvement exists , and I´m glad for it because it means we remain as human being and not just a horny bull looking for any cow.

I will go with you there, yes, once in a blue moon... but be careful is all I say or you'll get stuck in a super shitty place. But does it happen, sure; but no idea how to proceed as it hasn't happened with me. Sorry about judgmental shit ya heard. Keep it on the slopes snowman!

I will go with you there, yes, once in a blue moon... but be careful is all I say or you'll get stuck in a super shitty place. But does it happen, sure; but no idea how to proceed as it hasn't happened with me. Sorry about judgmental shit ya heard. Keep it on the slopes snowman!
`Blue moon has passed!.... That was August. LOL.

Well I'll re-iterate what I originally said. If you keep your emotional head on straight, you won't run into any problems

This is paid companionship, not a conventional date, and we are on CERB, not eHarmony.

Let your head do your thinking, not your heart. If having sex is making you believe you are in love, at it's very core, the money is in exchange for sex...I say that so guys don't confuse paid sex with love.

Yes the ladies are very good at interpersonal relations between themselves and men...making a man feel like a king

Yes, you may even develop friendships, after repeat encounters...just keep in mind the friendship is within the confines of this lifestyle. And you both may feel comfortable enough opening up with one another in an encounter,

talking about subjects that may be personal and private.

If there are true feelings, she'll let you know

But don't put a relationship spin on your encounters. The ladies do a very good and difficult job at providing a escape for us gentlemen. Don't make their job more difficult by turning it into a guy looking for love

RG

This thread went to anywhere because some guys here started to be judgemental, and I just wanted to know if someone had similar experience, and how they managed that situation. For sure, there is obvious that business is business,but once on a blue moon anomalous situations occur because we are humang being. In spite of infatuation between Sp and costumer must be consider as an exception and not as a rule, emotional envolvement exists , and I´m glad for it because it means we remain as human being and not just a horny bull looking for any cow.

Snowman....if the feeling is mutual, and SHE wants it and broached the topic (very important) then why the hell not. There are Blue Moon's on occasions. Don't go looking for it as it appears you understand....but if things happen and happiness is staring you in the face, you can be at peace with how this type of a relationship works.......then be happy. Together !

I would and maybe I will when my life becomes 100 times less crazy and hectic. Over time and some trials and tribulations I have learned to embrace the unexpected and rare opportunities that can pop up out of nowhere and change your life for the better.

Don' be a bull FYI.... I have experience with them on the farm and they don't play nice ... expecially a horny bull ;) I had to run like a bull fighter several times !!! Seriously .... do I look like a cow?? haha

Clearly by the posts here on this thread and others there are many opinions as to how hobbyists and ladies as well see and approach this profession/hobby. A business deal or transaction with a happy ending, a fantasy, an enjoyable and happy lifestyle, or just companionship and sometimes friendships. Everyone must remember that when you post on threads like this....it is entirely just your opinion or experience.

Okay have a great day peeps.... I am horny and off to find a cow ;) damn all I can see is sheep :( I am allergic to cotton I think......

• Like 2

This thread went to anywhere because some guys here started to be judgemental,....

I didn't take any of it as judgmental. There were some confessions and some discussion as to how some things could be a red flag and even some cautions that allowing one's self to develop feelings will likely not have a good outcome but I found the thread interesting and useful just the same.