Gabrielle & Trish Duo (PK)

duog.th.jpg trishl.th.jpg

I was a kid in a candy store yesterday.

They are THE two hottest Spinners I have ever fucked and that is saying a lot for anyone who knows me And I got to do them as a duo!

I am totally fucked now ... how can I ever improve on this.

They are both absolutely gorgeous from head to toe .... amazing face, body everything.

Now remember I love spinners and that means slim/skinny girls with smaller boobs so if your into the big boobs you will be disappointed but they do have perfectly formed little boobies which I adore!

I did them every which way I could think of, they both got right into it we were all sweaty at the end of an hour and I had to go home for a nap!

Everything was done extremely safe so no bbbj etc but trust me they are a must see!

BTW I took these photos for the girls yesterday.

gab.jpg

You have been with two very very good looking girls and I am a jealous man, but nonetheless happy for you. I will wait for the review with details on this one.:lol:

Very nice Dreamer, what a great duo! guess you were so spent you had to take a nap.. lol...talk about f'ing your brains out:mrgreen:

Dreamer Like a kid in a candy store no doubt sweet treats for sure

Nice pics by the way

thanks guys ...had a great time taking the pics and having amazing sex with these sweeties.

p.s. if you bring them each a medium ICE cap you might get into their good books.

Guest S****_Up
Like a kid in a candy store

What a candy store! I can see why Dreamer had to take a nap. I met up with Trish for an hour of 1-on-1 and left rather tuckered out! I can't imagine what 2-on-1 would have been like, although I aim to find out sometime soon 8) Thanks for the recommendation Dreamer.

thanks guys ...had a great time taking the pics and having amazing sex with these sweeties.

p.s. if you bring them each a medium ICE cap you might get into their good books.

It's good you didn't retire Dreamer. Pk should hire you to photograph all their girls - perhaps you can take some better pix of Natasha and Roxxy too. For anyone who has not seen them, their eyes will pop out. Good on you to help out those gals, refreshing to see pics of girls and they are not inside a fricking washroom with the bowl in the background.

twins.jpg

I forgot about this pic, they really got into grabbing each others butts ...!

I would love to take pics for all the SP's who need them just msg me ;)

topy.jpg

Hey guys!

I'm Adriana (formerly Gabrielle, the brunette in this duo)

I just created an account with cerb, feel free to add me & I will be making posts of when Trish and I will be back in Ottawa. Should be before May and we will be moving to Ottawa during the summer! Hope to hear from you!

xoxo

Adriana.

Thanks Dreamer for the great pics and for sharing your visit with these two amazing ladies. I'm going to have to ramp up my work outs so I'll have the endurance to try my first threesome with Gabrielle and Trish. PK does it again.

Thanks guys!

I heard a rummor that they will be back sometime next week!

dreamer8 was right, they are back, and I hooked up with Gabrielle (Adriana) last night.

I also met Trish at the door when I arrived and again on the parking lot when I was leaving. Poor girl had to leave the room for an hour, because I didn't book them both. I felt guilty for doing that, but Gabrielle assured me it was fine.

I had a wonderful session with Gabrielle and guys, let me tell you, she is very special. We had a nice conversation and despite her young age, she comes across as very mature and composed person and it appears we clicked really well. And yes they are both absolutely adorable Book them with confidence.

Edited by MAJCTOP

I see Trish is also on CL but I have not seen any comments or reviews, other than Dreamer comments on the two in a duo.

Has anyone seen Trish alone who can comment or PM. A review would be nice to see.

I can't imagine I would have to TOFTT, but if need be. She look hot in Dreamers pictures.

After meeting Trish at the door on her way out (see my previous post above), I knew I would have to book her too.

She greeted me dressed in black underwear and high heels and to me that looked strange on her because first time I met her she was in her everyday close and she looked so sweet and innocent. But once we started talking her personality started shining through and I recognized the girl I met at the door three weeks ago.

Guys, she really is a tiny little girl. My palm covers her entire butt cheek (my hands are normal size). She is a "Ultra Spinner" if you know what I mean. I brought her an Ice Cap (thanks for the tip Dreamer!) and according to her, that put her in a really good mood. All I can say is that she was really into it. And I do mean REALLY INTO IT

I had to ask her afterwards how is it possible that she obviously enjoyed it so much and she just smiled and shrugged her shoulders. You see what I mean when I say that this girls is sweet?

BTW, her and Gabrielle are not sharing the room anymore (that night they were in two different hotels) but she ensured me that they are still best friends.