Reviving my sexuality

Over the years my sexuality has faded badly. I have tried many things from viagara to testosterone, but what is missing now is a sympathetic and responsive partner to help me along with restoring things.

I would appreciate any recommendations any of you might have, particularly of service providers. I should mention that I am in my late 70s, but am reluctant to put a period to the end of the sentence.

AWwww hun ! There are plenty of SP's who would love to help you bring out the wild child within you! I am sure many of the men in here will be glad to help you with some of the SP's that have graced their presence and their bedrooms :)

You should add what type of sexual activity's your into and what if any of a prefrence you have in your female friend :)

Goodluck to you my dear

xoxooxox

Aubrey

Without knowing the particulars of your interests, etc. I would suggest Emily Rushton. I know she prefers mature gentlemen and she is a wonderful SP. The only catch is she is a touring lady so you would need to watch for her availability in your city.

Best of luck!

• Like 1

Daria Kay Morgan is a wonderful, mature courtesan. She's 50 or 51 and exudes sexuality, plus she's very comfortable with older gents. I believe she would be an excellent choice for you.

• Like 1

Seeing as you are in Winnipeg, well I know of one lady there (I haven't met yet) I certainly would call if I ever made the trek to Winterpeg, that is Soleil

And I'll second Steve's recommendation of Emily Rushton. Em is an absolute sweetheart, I know she makes this 51 year old gentleman feel like a 25 year old king

Those are two I can think of

RG

• Like 2

Many thanks to all of you.

My interests are not remarkable, though I do like mutual exploratory and sensual touching and I like it when both partners enjoy the sex. But I am so programmed to have my partner enjoy sex that I often miss out on the big O myself.

My last rounds with an SP went that way. While it was truly wonderful to be with a sexually responsive woman, I was sad that I couldn't join in fully.

Still pooning at 70!!!

You sir are my hero!!!

Actually, he said he's in his late 70s, so he must be close to 80! Good on him!!

It's great to see a horny young buck mature into a horny old buck!

Damn! Don't make into certainly

hero! It sure doesn't look that way from here! I'm just an old guy who has some problems coming, but not as much trouble giving pleasure. Experience does count for something.

At the risk of becoming completely unpopular I feel compelled to retell an old joke:

In a small Italian town there was a man of 92 years of age.

Ever since his adolescence he had been a great lover and still was quite popular with the ladies.

One day, his doctor gave him his annual physical exam. And the man seemed in very good health. The doctor, yielding somewhat to curiosity, said: "now we will examine you sexual organs."

The old man stuck out his tongue and wiggled his middle finger.

• Like 4

OldBuck, let me tip my hat to you, dear fellow. As a pooner in his fifties, I've felt the effects of age encroaching on my hobby over the last ten years, and have wondered from time to time whether I could keep on enjoying my exploits in the coming years, in the same manner as I was accustomed to.

Reflecting upon your posts, I am heartened and encouraged to hear of a guy that continues to live life with vigor and energy. I commend you and deeply admire you in your desire and passion in keeping the sexual fires stoked.

Be patient, and don't hurry to "put a period to the end of the sentence"!!!

all the very best, xmy556..