Those crazy little kinks

My crazy little kinks are:

A woman's handwritting, esp. if she is writing a sexy note to me

Watching a woman eat

The "vocal nuances" of a woman's climax (yes this one is more mainstream)

What about youz guyz?

I don't know if this would be considered mainstream or not, but I love women with long labia lips.

Looks like my fetish is popular with the ladies too, judging by the number of approvals. So tell me ladies, if you have such above stated long labias, how sensitive are they for you? Do need them licked gently like flower petals that can fall off if not careful, or do you need them vacuumed up like a Hoover? How much do you like teeth?

Additional Comments:

Mine are big hard nipples I can't get enough of them.

Posted via Mobile Device

Speaking of breast-related stuff, I am also into itty-bitty-titties. The kind that are barely more than chests, with big puffy nipples. The kind that you can put entirely into your mouth with ease. I appreciate the large breasted women too just like most guys, but most guys don't usually like the tiny breasted women.

I enjoy every inches of a woman's body and with that I use all of my senses, so I love to smell her body, hear her enjoy herself, touch her all over, taste her sweet spot, kiss her smooth lips(top and bottom), see her full dressed, in lingerie and naked body, and to see her loose control of her body when she reaches orgasm.

There's a category of fetishes that I would categorize as "looks great, but doesn't feel great". I particularly like it when a girl sits on me cowgirl style, while riding me up and down. This looks amazingly hot, but unfortunately it is often uncomfortable for me, and I usually can't maintain my erection if it goes on too long, but I really do love watching it while it is happening. Having a girl do this to me just long enough, without going too long is quite a turn-on.

My kink,obsession or whatever you call it is a girl in nice tight blue jeans.Especially when she asks me to take them off for her.

My quirk or kink, is having sex with more than one person. Playdates like this get my motor running days before it's even going to happen.

I like boobies of all kinds and hearing folks orgasm (thats a huge one for me).

I love to watch as well.

The list is as long as the Nile River but I'll stop there. :)

My kink,obsession or whatever you call it is a girl in nice tight blue jeans.Especially when she asks me to take them off for her.

Yes, similarly being asked to undress the other person is a turn on for me as well, in general.

Collar bone, hip bone, tendon in the groin (Magnus if memory serves), tendons in the neck...you get the idea. Hot looking and delicious.

So I assume you like them a little skinny and/or muscular?

If you know how to position them, just about every girl presents with these 'symptoms'. But yah, fit girls rock.

I should also second the motion on the firm butt but I see that as more of a mainstream preference, less kinky.

I should also second the motion on the firm butt but I see that as more of a mainstream preference, less kinky.

Oh, I don't know, there's plenty of guys who also like a large jiggly butt, which one is the more mainstream preference?

Short-(ish) black skirt (leather, pleather, silk, whatever, so long as it's black and short). With black fishnet stockings. And knee high boots. Example:

02528-bert-graat-corr-5-122-614lo.jpg

Gets my engines revving EVERY time! :D

Oh, I don't know, there's plenty of guys who also like a large jiggly butt, which one is the more mainstream preference?

OK Whiteman, what do you say we not get too competitive and say jiggly vs firm are tied and both are mainstream?

Short-(ish) black skirt (leather, pleather, silk, whatever, so long as it's black and short). With black fishnet stockings. And knee high boots. Example:

02528-bert-graat-corr-5-122-614lo.jpg

Gets my engines revving EVERY time! :D

Ohhh and I almost forgot...ladies with a British accent!! Mmmmmm yummy! Even better. Ladies with a British accent and a penchant for talking dirty! ;)

Add that to the aforementioned black skirt, fishnets and knee high boots and......god....I think my head would explode.

Oh that British accent does it in a big way. As does a gap across the jeans or skirt between the hip and stomach...thin and fit for sure and the accent...nothing is a better turn on than that combination.