Those crazy little kinks

Yes, love those dimples. I also love getting licked all over, all around the balls, up and down the shaft, down the inner thighs and especially between the toes!

Posted via Mobile Device

Looks like my fetish is popular with the ladies too, judging by the number of approvals. So tell me ladies, if you have such above stated long labias, how sensitive are they for you? Do need them licked gently like flower petals that can fall off if not careful, or do you need them vacuumed up like a Hoover? How much do you like teeth?

I have pretty long labias.

Sensitivity...if I just "touch" them, I don't feel much, but when someone suck on them...hello:)It feel REALLY good, but that's not something I can orgasm from. I actually like when someone vaccummed them, thought slowly but firmly is the best for me. I hate when someone bite them, it hurt. a lot. The skin is already more sensitive than pretty much any other part of my body...

My kinks?

boobies. (duh, I think everyone is aware by now ;) )

tattooed women.

giggly soft bums.

extremely long curly hair

• Like 1

There's a sexy gap between a woman's legs that can be a huge turn-on for me. If I notice it during a photo shoot, It can definitely make for some seriously hot photos.

Not my work, but an example below.

GjHnP.jpg

• Like 1

Sorry - mistake. Not sure how to delete.

Edited by IamaGeek
Not sure if I should be linking to other website.

I like watching women having sex with each other. Obviously kissing and licking each others boobs and genitals but then a nice hard strap on fuck and orgasm. After that have the girl fuck me in the ass while the other girl sucks my dick. Very hot!

Yes, similarly being asked to undress the other person is a turn on for me as well, in general.

And when the lady chooses to undress me... you know... she takes off her shirt and then she takes off mine, etc. etc. Somehow this always manages to make me helpless :)

Don't know if a kink, and certainly not an exhaustive list, but these pop out in my head first, when both you and a lady slowly undress one another.

And when you are lying in bed with a lady, kissing, and holding one another.

But most important, any of those crazy little kinks, well they are only good if the lady you are with, well you have a connection/chemistry and click with her...well at least for me. If not, what's the point

RG

There's a sexy gap between a woman's legs that can be a huge turn-on for me. If I notice it during a photo shoot, It can definitely make for some seriously hot photos.

Yes, love the gap!

Looks like my fetish is popular with the ladies too, judging by the number of approvals. So tell me ladies, if you have such above stated long labias, how sensitive are they for you? Do need them licked gently like flower petals that can fall off if not careful, or do you need them vacuumed up like a Hoover? How much do you like teeth?

My own lush and lavish labia are very sensitive. No teeth please, just worship and enjoy them with your soft hungry tongue...

I like you to gently and tenderly lick them like soft and sweet flower petals. Just like flower petals in the warm spring morning, they will slowly start to collect divine dew droplets and become ever so moist. Then I like an alternation between having them licked and gently sucked. Spread apart my sweet lips with your fingers ever so gingerly to reveal even more special surprises for you. Spread them... as wide as you can. Lick them top to bottom and take them entirely into your warm mouth again. Soon enough, you will give some attention to what is under these sweet enticing lips too.

My succulent lips will start off for you as a delightful light rosy pink... then as you arouse me and continue to lick and suck them, they will slowly engorge and grow puffy into a deep flushed cherry red colour.

You continue to passionately lick and suck... The blood is rushing all around my luscious lips which offer protection and stand on guard for my sweet juicy love hole which is now begging for you...

The next move is yours...

• Like 5

Guest *l**e

what Emily just described pretty much is my kink...I loooove to give oral, and big labia are my weakness. I could lick and suck them all day. I AM A VAGINA WORSHIPPER!!! Through and through!!!

What I like after getting to know a lady first. What I like is.

That when I show up for an appointment that she be wearing nothing but a smile and high heels.

Then we start to kiss I love kissing her lips her neck and the lobes of her ears.

I like big breasts not huge. I like licking her nipples and sucking lightly on them.

Then I work my way down her stomach kissing all the way.

Then I'm in the southern region I kiss her thighs and her mound. Next I lick gentle her lips. I do not disciminate labia. Then part them with my figures and lick her clit gentle unless told different. Then I turn her over and kiss her bum all over.

What I love is when the lady licks both sides of my shaft and them the head and next the scrotum "balls and all".

With a DUO situation I did this once. I gave the first lady a 68 left my hands free to fondle her breast's. Then the second lady mounted and helped me pleasure the first lady with our tongues. While the first lady was dinning on the second lady then we reversed. What a GREAT time that was. Excuse me I have to go to the washroom.

Guest *ig*a**

After reading Emily's post licking her is my new fetish now. Man am I turned on.

Posted via Mobile Device

Licking and sucking vagina's is my favorite thing to do, and you ladies will see some pre-cum dew :) Have a great wet week-end folks and thanks Emily! Getting a lady off first is the horniest thing for me to do. ;) Yaaaaa baby!

• Like 1