Sex swing stands, help.

Ladies and gentlemen can you help me out here please. Do you know any Ottawa stores that have sex swing stands on site or do you have to order the stand. It would be really great to be able to walk into a store and be able to buy a sex swing stand and swing and be able to set it up A.S.A.P. I will be calling different stores but it would be easier for me to be able to call stores that I know have the stands and ask them to set the sex swing stand aside for me. Thank you!

Guest *ig*a**

There is also a place on Merivale Rd. That might have one I think the store is called Arn't We Naughty.

I just wanted to thank everyone for their advice. I will call around to these shops. Take care. XoXo Peachy/Val.

I just got the swing last night. I'm so excited to get to use it this upcoming week. I'm glad I have my own studio to work in because the sex swing stand takes up one forth of my living room. My living room is no longer empty!

Edited by Guest

Guest happytimes

I have been tempted to see you before Peachy; but now that I know you offer rides, I know I need to see you.

Posted via Mobile Device

Guest S****r

Are they hard to set up, Peachy? Maybe I will put one in my new place, too! Any advice?

It was super easy to put together. It comes with it's own allen key, wrench, screws, and instructions. Just make sure you have the space. It took 1/4th of my empty living room. Try to get a step ladder to put it together as the cross bars can be difficult to put on top. It is so easy that you don't really need to read the instructions. The stand and swing was expensive. $$$$ If I did not have a swing before I may have not bought it. In my opinion it is something that pays off in the end. It is up to you to justify the price as you may not agree with the price tag. I want to make my studio a fun place for both my clients and myself. However,you do not need the swing to have a fun environment. This is just something that I wanted to put in my studio. You can easily use an old chair wink wink or get some big old pillows for some great suport. I hope that helps Summer. I got the swing and stand at Aren't We Naughty in Merivale. Thanks to the help of the cerb members that pointed me into the right direction. Oh, yes. I got the pipedream fantasy stand it's a little more expensive but it is the better stand I.M.O. Take care. XoXo

Are they hard to set up, Peachy? Maybe I will put one in my new place, too! Any advice?

If your place has beams above the ceiling, you can attach the swing to one of them & you won't require a stand. If you are in an apartment building, you will likely need a stand for it.

I've seen the swing setup at other providers. Seems to be pretty versatile for small spaces such as apartments, etc.

Allow me to invite a totally different swing experience.

Imagine you have access to a barn or similar enclosed structure (warehouse, hangar, garage, etc?). This structure should have accessible high roof or wood beams. Ideally over 12 to 20 feet overhead. The larger the overhead, the larger the swing.

Ok, the scene is set.

Naked Girl is mounted in swing at gravity central.

Guy is standing on ladder close to, or approximately 20' away from central point.

Guy pulls on a rope that pulls girl away from central point.

Girl spreads legs & smiles.

Guy releases rope & the girl charges in to smiling guy

Smiling Guy realizes that smiling girl is going to either penetrate him at 30 km/hr or miss him altogether.

If missed, try again...or repair bent prick.:biggrin:

• Like 1

Guest S****r

If I buy a sex swing, do i have any volunteer who could come put the mounts in the ceiling?