Something strange

If you gat a bad feeling, what should you do  

40 members have voted

1. 1. If you gat a bad feeling, what should you do

• listen
    • ignore

As some of you have seen my most recent plans for my tour. I have had to cancel due to many reasons this past week. I got the flu when I was suppose to be in Brandon, Family issues. Long story short, the cosmos are not working in my favour in regardes to my tour lately.

What I wanted to inquire about and this is going to sound strange but I think it would be interesting to get some feedback and some opinions.

What I was inquiring about is:

If you get a bad feeling (like almost a premonition), you know one of those sick to your stomach feeling, should you listen or is it just being paranoid or nervous or something.

Take into mind that it's a different feeling than like nervous to get on a flight or and this one is for the guys lol, when you go see a new SP for the first time.

I know this sounds strange to ask,but something like this just happened to me and I was wondering If other people have had the same experience.

I tend to trust my gut. I also have a personal rule that If I question some thing more than twice it's probably a bad idea to say or do.

• Like 1

Gabriella and T-Girl Kay are correct I believe. That does not mean that I always pay attention to my intuition, but usually first vibes are pretty accurate.

There is a book called "Blink: The Power of Thinking Without Thinking," by Malcolm Gladwell" in which this is addressed. Very interesting reading.

Go with your gut, better safe than sorry! just like second guessing yourself on an exam, the first response was usually the correct one!

Always trust your gut. It is the one thing that I have learned never to ignore even if I don't want to listen to it. This comes from experience, twice I didn't trust/listen to my gut and well you know what they say about three strikes. I'm not ready to be out, I'm just getting warmed up, having fun and enjoying life to the fullest and trying something new everyday.

Your gut is your one true best friend and those feelings are real but it's up to you to listen and go with it.

• Like 1

Getting nervous prior to an encounter, hell that's not premonition, for me that's normal and all part of the enjoyment and excitement of an encounter.

Gut feeling on the other hand, should always go by it. One time recently I had it, just that vibe that I shouldn't go through with an encounter. Nothing I could put a finger on, just a feeling. Sure enough, bad encounter...should have gone with my gut

And especially with ladies, it could be your safety, so yes, if you get a bad vibe, listen to your gut

Trust your gut, probably your best warning system

RG

Hey, Tina.

I had something strange happen to me too. I totally know what you mean.

Sometimes I get these dreams and I know not to go near a place or certain people afterwards.

I get deja vu's and really bad nightmares. You know when trouble is lurking around.

When something about somebody or a place doesnt feel right just stay away.

Be true to yourself and that ultimately will save you from any kind of drawback.

Many times I have ignored the "bad or uneasy feelings" that would arise, and just tell myslef that I was being paranoid...this got me burned a few times..lesson learned! Always listen to your gut-with everything-but especially when it comes to this business. I mean do not just rely soley on your instincts, do your research too.

My instinct tells me plenty - this is why I NEVER accept texts from clients I have never met...hearing their voice is IMPERATIVE.

• Like 1