Recession Rates Massage

Yes, I saw Brooke the other day. Amazing, friendly and sexy curvy girl, gave what may have been the best hj of my life. Rubdown was nice, but I don't think she's had any massage training, unlike some of the women I've seen here.

..which I believe now is called 'Pleasure Dolls'...

I haven't heard of that name, but if it's the same place I'm thinking of, they have an ad in the Herald under "Autumn Sizzlers".

I haven't heard of that name, but if it's the same place I'm thinking of, they have an ad in the Herald under "Autumn Sizzlers".

Anyone know if RRM, the one in Fairview, is still open? I do not see it in the CH. Thanks.

Posted via Mobile Device

Hey spong it seems like you know most girl there....who's there young and and have a fine body?

Oh.. by the way they are now in beford........look on news paper CH

Bedford, huh, what? Ok. What's with all the moving around?

Hmm, I haven't asked (haven't had the time to visit in quite some time), but I would guess that either they have had trouble with the law/landlords, or are trying to keep ahead of this trouble by moving around.

but I would guess that either they have had trouble with the law/landlords, or are trying to keep ahead of this trouble by moving around.

Uh, Well. Hmmm. That's encouraging. What are we dealing with here... fugitives? Not something I would call too savvy.

Guest W***ledi*Time
What are we dealing with here... fugitives? Not something I would call too savvy.

Technically, the Bawdy House provisions of the Criminal Code of Canada create many fugitives. Ya savvy?

Hopefully the bawdy house law will be repealed, as these antiquated laws are presently being challenged in the courts.

I was there once in Fairview, and then once when they moved to Bedford, but that was last fall...not sure if it still exists

the ads don't show up in the Coast anymore...

if they do indeed still exist would somebody please pm me the number. I had the chance to get there last fall when I was out there for work and I am hugely looking forward to trying to meet again

does anybody know of a registered massage therapist in halifax that will give a happy ending? it would be ideal to get my medical insurance to pay for it!

I had the pleasure of visiting these ladies almost a year ago when I was able to find the # by chance. Nice place, little bit far from where I was staying but the rooms were nice. If anyone knows if they are still open or the # I would appreciate it.

If they are not still open, that's Halifax's loss.

I Think this place is long gone, which is too bad;

I was there about 1.5 years ago, when they were last located in bedford, but havent seen any advertising etc since then,