What is one touch you crave?

sometimes it's less the touch that you crave, as the person doing the touching.

• Like 3

Having my right nipple licked and sucked and bit drives me so crazy I have to push the interloping mouth away! Not so with the left nipple. Curious.

I can't believe I did not mention this one earlier... Nice soft touch on my inner tights.. Close enough but not really there... ;-)

• Like 1

The one I crave the most is lying on my back and having a woman curled up next to me using my chest as a pillow with the fresh scent of her hair under my nose and my arm around her shoulder. But it has to be on my left side not my right, there is just something about my left side that makes me feel more comfortable, more natural. And preferably she would be drooling a little bit!

Something I have not experienced in almost 20 years.

Love to touch and be touched in so many ways all over my body, but one special touch that first comes to mind is gentle hands in my hair. It gives me erotic shivers down my spine, and a tingle between my legs. ;)

I am a major massage slut too. Just can't get enough. I used to pick up random guys on online dating websites just to come over and give me full body massages... bah ha ha. Also, I have recently taken a special liking to soft but firm rubbing on my bum cheeks... Feels so nice. :)

• Like 2

Honestly just a hug from my dad, the feel of my fathers arms around me, is truthfully the only touch I crave, I guess the rest are satisfied often:)

• Like 2

I'm a touch slut so I crave it ALL! I love the touch of lips on mine, hands entangled in my hair, hugs, having my nipples fondled and I love love love anything light on my back and having my ass rubbed and touched...shivers every time! Just thinking about it does it.

• Like 1

I'm a tactile person by nature. I love the feel of lips on my lips. I crave deep wet passionate kisses, with tongues twisting against each other. My favourite touch sensation is a wet, slippery pussy firmly planted on my mouth, there is something deeply moving about feeling the silky smoothness of the inner labia as my tongue and lips explore. I also love butt play; gentle caressing touches on and between my cheeks are a sure fire way to wake up Mr. Happy. Oh, I almost forgot fingers and toes!! Many years ago I had a lap dance from a stunning Asian dancer. She started to suck on my fingers in the most erotic way. Now, if a lady pays attention to my fingers or toes, Mr. Happy wakes up and says, "What about me?".

• Like 1

Guest D***el B***e
I can't believe I did not mention this one earlier... Nice soft touch on my inner tights.. Close enough but not really there... ;-)

I was just going to say that ... but there! ;-)