Congats Roamingguy on 7000 Posts !

Weren't we congratulating you on 6000, like, last week?

Congratulations again, RG! I'd say, "Keep 'em coming!" but I suspect it's unnecessary :)

Wow!!! Just wanted to say thanks again to everyone for their posts and sentiments. Really it is appreciated

Seems just like yesterday I took the first step and embarked on this wonderful, and mutually respectful lifestyle. When I made that decision, little did I know what a positive impact this lifestyle would have on my life, nor how I would look forward to reading (and the odd posting ;-) ) on CERB almost daily

I am happy this community exists, and provides an escape, and that I am a part of it.

A hats off to Mod and Town Council for keeping this community the positive and safe place it is. Certainly can't be easy and it must be thankless, so to Mod and Town Council, a thank you

Finally, I am happy for all the virtual friends I have made through CERB, and the live friends I have made through encounters where my first contact was through CERB. You have all enriched my life

Again, a heartfelt thank you

RG

• Like 2

Way to go RG! Keep posting and letting Lee Richards think he's the better fisherman!