Being an ass man, what guy isn't?

I have done some searching with no luck, I was wondering if there has ever been a thread for best asses on CERB. I know we can all search the profiles for hours looking for ourselves but why not have a thread with the best of the best?

I personally have based my decision to meet with an SP not only on reviews "butt" on the beauty of her fine ass. We all have our preferences and no one man is right or wrong so with that said.

Ladies would you be so kind as to hit us with your best shot!

New Butt Pictures:

maria03.jpg

maria011.jpg

I guess I am the only lady who likes her butt. Come on ladies, post your beautiful behind pics too!!

Maria

XXXX

Dummpy, correct me if I'm wrong but your thread was about asses that speak Greek. This one seems to be a call to ladies to show us their beautiful behinds...something like that.

Miss Maria wins so far! :) That's a fine looking ass!

I know I have my favourites...I wish I could post them from my mind....

Dummpy, correct me if I'm wrong but your thread was about asses that speak Greek. This one seems to be a call to ladies to show us their beautiful behinds...something like that.

Miss Maria wins so far! :) That's a fine looking ass!

I know I have my favourites...I wish I could post them from my mind....

You are right Cap. and I was not trying to kill this thread I was just pointing out there was another reference!

Please keep the Butts coming :)

I just saw the gorgeous Summer, who is certainly a contender in this category. Brook-Lynn, too, in my opinion.

Yes but we need pictures! although Brook-Lynn's beautiful bum is locked in my memory bank:lol:

Personally I think Miss Cloe has the nicest ass (seared in my memory), but I'm sure we won't see her picture here. Now if I could only figure out out to download the pics in my brain then I could prove it or then again just book a session with her and see for yourself.

ATH

There's a picture of Summer, from the appropriate angle, in t2t's album here. I tried to copy and post it but couldn't.

You must point a URL at the appropriate behind, if you right click on the pic it will have an option to copy image location, then come over here and paste. ( I think that is very close anyway something close to that will work!)

You must point a URL at the appropriate behind, if you right click on the pic it will have an option to copy image location, then come over here and paste. ( I think that is very close anyway something close to that will work!)

Thanks, but that's what I did, and it didn't work.

The pics showing her 'behind' are thumbnail size when embedded here and do not do her justice - but check this one out... I give you Summer - if I embed it here it will mess up the site format and the mod will not be happy.

Summer 2 Summer 3

Yes but we need pictures! although Brook-Lynn's beautiful bum is locked in my memory bank:lol:

I have to agree, especially when viewed during doggy style...yummm...poor girl has had bad luck with pictures but I know she is really trying to get us some good ones.

The pics showing her 'behind' are thumbnail size when embedded here and do not do her justice - but check this one out... I give you Summer - if I embed it here it will mess up the site format and the mod will not be happy.

Summer 2 Summer 3

Thanks for the technical help, Seymour. Attractive, eh?

Thanks for the technical help, Seymour. Attractive, eh?

No problem - yup, she's attractive.

Taylor from Vancouver is a definite contender,too.

I still can't post the picture from her album.

Guest f***2f***
Taylor from Vancouver is a definite contender.

OMG Summer's backside is a thing to behold...or is that "be-holding?" lol

I also vote for Miss cloe.

Candymtl has an outstanding butt too

picture.php?pictureid=3046&albumid=571&dl=1236981207&thumb=1

OMG Summer's backside is a thing to behold...or is that "be-holding?" lol

Ah, to be holding it again....So amazing!

I egree with capitalman, I would like to invite ALL SP'S and MA's to post thier fav ASS pic. Do not be shy, this will help you get the guys with ass fetishe. and give us something to look at!!

HE,he

Apex