reminder that summer is near.

Indeed! Some nice views of short skirts are becoming common place on Sparks Street.

Indeed! Some nice views of short skirts are becoming common place on Sparks Street.

So are cowboys, watch out ladies ! :-P

I'm definitely loving being able to wear cute heels and skirts and nylons on calls and not having to be driven to an un-shoveled driveway where I might have to tackle a snow-drift!!!

bring on the flattering attire! (finally!!) ;-)

Now that was a great vision I just had..no..no..not you jumping in and out of snow drifts Annessa, but picturing you in a short dress, with cute heels with no nylons on like your 1st picture in your album,(but you are wearing sexy undies) makes me quiver every time I view that beautiful picture of you!:mrgreen:

I'm definitely loving being able to wear cute heels and skirts and nylons on calls and not having to be driven to an un-shoveled driveway where I might have to tackle a snow-drift!!!

bring on the flattering attire! (finally!!) ;-)

Now were is the best patio in Ottawa to see the women struting their stuff?

Let me know and I'll meet you thier!

Apex

Guest i***k***
Now were is the best patio in Ottawa to see the women struting their stuff?

Let me know and I'll meet you thier!

Apex

Part of the fun is trying the different patios out and seeing which one has the best eye candy! :)

Can not wait for our next meeting Annessa bring on the flattering clothing!:-D

ditto sweetie! and I'll be doing some spring cleaning this week to what other goodies I have that have been tucked away all winter ;-)

as for patios, I always enjoy picking a patio by a fairly traveled walk-way. like Williams street and the patios there....that way you can sip coffee..look like you're waiting for someone and see all the eye candy walking by...if you're lucky, they might walk by again, hehe

Guest f***2f***

Two favorite mini skirt viewing places for me are.....Fox and Feather on Elgin and any outside pub table in the market (especially on a Friday night).:mrgreen::mrgreen:

I've got a couple of favorite places for viewing miniskirts as well Boner. The Heart and Crown, The Brig and The Highlander. I could sit on those patios all day checking women out! :D

Two favorite mini skirt viewing places for me are.....Fox and Feather on Elgin and any outside pub table in the market (especially on a Friday night).:mrgreen::mrgreen:

I think I'll need to find a patio for lunch today!.....cause of the rain I'll wait until Friday

+23C and sunny on Friday