I love playing board games, my favorite is scrabble, it's fun to get together with 3-4 people and have a game. Do you like to play ? and what is your favorite board game?

Guest *ig*a**
I love playing board games, my favorite is scrabble, it's fun to get together with 3-4 people and have a game. Do you like to play ? and what is your favorite board game?

Myself I love Monopoly that has to be one of the best I also like Risk.

Posted via Mobile Device

I'm not sure if this would be qualified as a board game, but if I have the kids home for a week, say Christmas, I put a difficult jig saw out. It's not to often when someone isn't tempted to sit down and do a bit. If it has enough pieces, there's a challenge to see it done before the holiday ends.

• Like 1

If you have a couple of hours there's always a nice game of Risk to be had (the original of course). And I will forever remain partial to classics like Hungry Hungry Hippo and Operation.

Monopoly, Battleship, risk, Axies and Allies come to mind. We used to play an old game called Stock Ticker (stock market game) where we'd trade stocks.

Me and friends used to play a fantasy board game called Talisman. Nightmare was popular at halloween with us, where the boardgame was played with a tape on tv.

I love scrabble. Trivial Pursuit is also a favourite.

How can i forget Trivial Pursuit, and a french board game called Docte Rat (francophones will wee quickly the play on words).

A favorite in my late teens was called "Rat Race" where you progressed through life and society. Liked Yahtzee too, and then of course, there was Twister!

Another game I like is an oldie but a goodie and that is chess.

I like chess too, and backgammon.

I love Chess as well but I don't play often as I don't know a lot of people who play.

More of a card game person. Euchre and cribbage ... Although cribbage does use a board, so maybe it counts.

A favourite when I was a kid was Mouse Trap. You gradually assembled the pieces to build a long maze for a ball to travel through and eventually set off the trap to capture the mouse. Ahh happy memories... :)

A favourite when I was a kid was Mouse Trap. You gradually assembled the pieces to build a long maze for a ball to travel through and eventually set off the trap to capture the mouse. Ahh happy memories... :)

ahhh ... from childhood ... ker plunk and tip it! Again, not really board games. I also like chinese checkers, backgammon, crokinole, and scrabble.

Guest jake_cdn

Always enjoyed games that tested your intellect ...

Scrabble

Trivial Pursuit

Does anybody here play mahjong? I find those little tiles so fascinating and I would love to get into it but I don't know anybody who plays.

I've read the basic rules. I might end up downloading an electronic version of it so I can get a feel for the game. I am going to China next year and I hear that it is the biggest way in which people bond and hang out there, so I would like to learn it.

Does anybody here play mahjong? I find those little tiles so fascinating and I would love to get into it but I don't know anybody who plays.

I've read the basic rules. I might end up downloading an electronic version of it so I can get a feel for the game. I am going to China next year and I hear that it is the biggest way in which people bond and hang out there, so I would like to learn it.

I love playing Mahjong Titans. It's one of those games that came with my laptop. It's a really simple game. All you have to do is match all the tiles but you can only click the outside tiles.

I didn't know they had a physical game. I have to look into it.

• Like 1

Scrabble

Monopoly - I'm the guy who always wins this and want to kill at the end of the game because I become insanely greedy and cruel

Risk

Chess

i always loved Trouble and Sorry pretty much the same thing... and not sure if it count but i love the card game auction 45 hehe can play that for hours!

Guest C**Tra****er

Always loved playing Monopoly and Clue, but haven't played them in a while. Now I mostly play games with a group of friends, Trivial Pursuit, Cranium etc. Love card games too, bridge, cribbage, 45s. I just love games!