4 Hands Massage

I only came to know of these ladies from a couple of posts by Cerb members. I'm glad I got in touch with them.

They provide a great 4-hands massage with a Very Happy ending.

I found them very friendly and willing, and they aim to please. Their location is very handy, quiet, and discrete. I would recommend them to any hobbyist looking for a relaxing massage, with some dfk and bbj thrown in. Rates are very reasonable. Overall a very enjoyable experience; money well spent.

I plan to repeat very soon.

Email [email protected]

after seeing that reco I emailed the girls yesterday afternoon and got an appointment with only a couple hours notice,

the previous review is all true, and more...! I don't know of any better

'bang' for the buck, although there is no actually banging....!

the girls give a very nice dual massage, then when things heat up, move on to kissing you, kissing each other...little toy action on each other...all the while working on you...double bbbj for as long as you can stand it....

and bonus, very nice girls & easy to talk to, yet professional, and a nice clean central halifax location;

I can't see the rate staying so low, but they say it will because they enjoy doing it...sounds good, I Will be Back !

Unfortunate they are no longer around. They were certainly a very unique experience. My first visit with them was out of this world. Glad I got to see them a number of times before they stopped....

I just saw a post on ---------- i think, that one may still be in business, check out therapeutic services for the ad :)

• Like 1

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.