If cowboy has tagged her phone as fake photos don't you think you should just stay away from them? Why bother asking??

Billottawa ,

welcome to the group, I see this is your first post yet you have been a member for almost 3 yrs.

If cowboy has tagged her phone as fake photos don't you think you should just stay away from them? Why bother asking??

True, just holding out hope that there may actually be a real asian incall in the city.

I've met her. Only stayed the half hour. She's legit and the pic is real. I enjoyed my time with her, although it was more of a quickie... nothing to write home about. My experience was that she had a good attitude, and everything was enjoyable on my end.

LOL, this is all very confusing. The picture posted today may be real but the picture from a few days is genuine, genuine fake that is.

http://cowboysdiary.blogspot.com/2009/04/foxxyy-fake.html

More confusing though is that billottawa is looking for an asian however she is described and pictured more as south asian or african american.

Anyhow I've never said don't call, I just wonder why anyone would knowing that there has been deception and bait and switch practiced. What other bad business do they practice, who will show up your door. To many questions for me to consider.

OK, so after checking CK's blog, that is not the girl I met. The girl I met looked like the pic in the original post. If the pic in the original post was fake, then it's pretty damn close to the real thing I met when I called.

I agree with CK that I find it odd that she would post different pics like this.

It's simple. They put the fake photo up to lure more guys to the place. ("Oh, Sorry she had to leave but I am available") or ("It is me I just gained some weight and that photo is a few years old") etc... etc..

Many guys when they arrive will say "I am here I might as well stay anyway" so this bait and switch will continue to go on until everyone gets screwed enough that it really starts to damage the business.

We found out previously here on cerb that most guys stick around and continue the call even knowing that they had been bait and switched. If more of you would walk away this would happen less and less. This is not the "getting screwed" part your after so leave and say "your photos are fake I can not stay".