How Long did it take you to ?

Guest D***el B***e

I'm always nervous, but after a few times of seeing the same lady, it's a good nervous, it's more the anticipation reaching a climax, than being nervous.

However, for a new lady there's always that bad feeling of walking in, seeing the beautiful girl, and then 2 big guys walk out of the closet, beat me up, take my money, and throw me down the elevator shaft .... and then I have to explain the black eye to everyone for the next four week! lol lol

I get nervous if I see a regular girl but I have asked her for something 'different' this time, then I get nervous, it's like the first time all over again. Happened to me recently. ...

The nervousness is part of the thrill of this hobby. The excitement of meeting someone new. Not knowing what she looks like. Will she like me ? or Will I like her. Will we hit it off.

Will we have crazy passionate sex?

This is why this hobby is so exciting.

Live for the moment. Enjoy it while it last :)

After starting to see many new different women this year. I find the excitement is still there till the door opens and you get the first kiss and hug. These women are so good at breaking the ice and making you more relax. Some will sit and chat for a while, others will take matters in their own hands and start seducing you the minute the door drops. Even seeing regulars, the butterflies are still there, this is part of the fun of this hobby, not knowing what she looks like. Or whether you will hit it off.

I've found that being comfortable with soneone is different each time. We may be comfortable talking as we have gotten to know a bit about one another and it doesn't take as long for the clothes to start coming off lol. It takes awhile to get comfortable during a first encounter with a lady that's why I've always tried to book a longer encounter so that we have time to get comfortable.

I've found that with each encounter there is always the nervousness though before seeing them, even when it's a return to someone I've seen before. I guess it's the excitement and wondering what they'll be wearing this time. ;) What will we do differently. I find that the nervousness is a good kind of nervousness. It's a positive kind and makes thes endorphins run through your veins. ;) Happy Hobbying.

I stopped being nervous meeting new SPs pretty quickly, but I've never stopped being excited.

These days I pretty much know who I'm going to meet when the door opens from ads, picture galleries, posts, and at least a couple of e-mails or PMs; and that knowledge takes away most of the uncertainty that might otherwise make me nervous. But the prospect of meeting someone new that I've chosen to meet, who I know is really attractive and appealing and interesting to me in some way (or else I wouldn't have chosen her)... that's exciting and makes my heart beat a little faster every time.

Now that I'm all grown up, I'm a pretty relaxed and sociable guy who has little trouble making honest, engaged conversation, even with someone new. But even though it doesn't show, in one small corner of my mind there's still an 18-year-old version of young, shy, nerdy me gleefully going "I can't believe it! This is awesome this is awesome THIS IS AWESOME!!!". And that's part of the fun. :)

• Like 1

"in one small corner of my mind there's still an 18-year-old version of young, shy, nerdy me gleefully going "I can't believe it! This is awesome this is awesome THIS IS AWESOME!!!". And that's part of the fun."

That is exactly how I feel!

• Like 1

Guest c**io**m7

Excited nervousness every time, even with repeats. One of the things I have enjoyed is that there is no set routine, no script, even with repeats. Every encounter is different and exciting.

Without this, what is the point of doing this at all?

After 3 years on Cerb and meeting many women. The nervousness and excitement still there. That is what make's these adventures so exciting.

You never know what she looks like. whether she will like you or not.

Then after the first hug and kiss, then she leads you to her room.

You can then relax and enjoy the ride :)

Guest webothscore

For myself, rather than how long, it's how much research I have put in that determines my level of comfort. My first experience was two months after I started. What I thought was good research at the time proved to me why I should not have booked. Second was waayyy better but the third experience was fabulous and so I wrote a reco and I am hopeful all future experiences will be fabulous.

Even with my favorite SP I am still nervous when that door opens... it is a good nervous ... but in almost every case the wonderful ladies behind the door quickly make me feel welcome and appreciated.....

Even after 4 years of seeing many women :)

The thrill is still there. I guess once the thrill is gone. There is no point in Hobbying.

Anyone feels the same way. Do you ever get tired of this hobby ?

Guest D***el B***e

I don't think I'm nervous when I go see a provider, it's more about being excited than being nervous to meet someone new, or it's double the excitement to meet someone I'm repeating with. There's a reason why I'm repeating wit a lady, it's because I enjoy being with her, so repeating raises my excitement even more, I know what I'm getting into!

It comforts me to know you guys get as nervous meeting someone new as I do ! Luckily most of the time the encounters are great ! I kind of like those "first date jitters" nothing like adrenaline to make it extra fun ! It is a bit of a revelation though and nice to hear from the other side.

It comforts me to know you guys get as nervous meeting someone new as I do ! Luckily most of the time the encounters are great ! I kind of like those "first date jitters" nothing like adrenaline to make it extra fun ! It is a bit of a revelation though and nice to hear from the other side.

Don't worry Hailey, I'll help you get rid of those jitters luv ;)

Guest Na****a***mers (RETIRED)

I find it endearing when someone is nervous in my company. It's kind of a turn on actually, a challenge to help him break through that barrier and see the gent beginning to enjoy himself. The change in the attitude is rewarding.

I get nervous sometimes too but normally don't show it and try to feed off the gent's energy... "Catch his wave" so to speak.

Guest D***el B***e

Don't worry Hailey, I'll help you get rid of those jitters luv ;)

Where does the line up start? Sign me up.

Line up starts right behind me .... lol lol

Even after meeting many beautiful women over the last 4 years. I still get butterflies in my stomach when I anticipate meeting a new woman. Even seeing someone that I have already seen I still get nervous. Before the door open's, You are wondering if this women is advertise. Will she like me. Will I like her. But when the door opens, and I receive a big welcome hug and kiss. Nerves are all gone, and i can began to relax and enjoy our time together. This is part of the excitement of this hobby. When the butterflies are gone, it is time to retire from this.

I still get those nervous butterflies, right up until the moment I open the door!

I stand behind my door, take a deep breath and open the door with a smile on my face.

When I first started doing this, I thought for sure that I would get over that nervousness after perhaps a few weeks. Well, it's been 12 years and I still get nervous, lol

It's nice to see that the guys get nervous also, the anticipation and initial reaction is well worth the nervousness though :-)

• Like 1

I'm a shy person in General if I don't know you, the magic number seems to be 3 dates with me.

I actually like it that it takes a few dates, I enjoy getting to know her. I find the more I know the person I'm getting jiggy with (I think I showed my age with that one) and the more they know me, the better the dates have been :)

When I first started out, I started small with massage and was nervous because I was outside the "norm" in Halifax. As things progressed, I relaxed into myself, found what felt right to me and embraced the fact I loved what I did. Now I usually only get nervous with those who don't do a lot of communicating prior as I never know their level of knowledge of who I am or if they will be a "quiet" one (silence is disconcerting to me). Beyond that it's more anticipation and eagerness to learn, explore and connect.

• Like 2

I still remember those days when I used to get so nervous right before my date arrives or before she opens the door if I am going to her. It took me more than a handful of dates until I learned to relax my self out of the nervousness. Now, I still get a little bet nervous but with some nice chit-chat for few minutes I usually get relaxed and start enjoying my time. I good conversation skills from the ES always helps of course ;)

However, I think it's a very good thing to get excited each time you are gonna meet someone new. I think that what keeps me on this game!

• Like 1