Showering at an apointment

Guest S**a*Q

I love showering with people :D

I don't wear makeup and my hair's wash and wear and we both get our backs scrubbed :D

WIN FOR EVERYONE!

--(Sloppy shower bjs also rule.)

Oh my one fears is the shifting in the shower or what I call the switch. I'm afraid I'll fall out of the tub and bash my face on the toilet or something. I'm pretty klutzy but to get around that, I just hold on to you tight on the way by. ;)

95 percent of the time, I will already have showered. If I the lady asks me to shower, whether I need one or not, I will comply 100 percent of the time. It is not only a matter of comfort but also courtesy.

If the lady would join me in the shower, I would definitely take one. I truly enjoy shower time. I would even lie a little by saying that I really need a good cleaning job so as to extend shower time a bit longer. I find showering with the lady a very sensual and erotic activity to engage in.

I have always considered the hour to begin when I walk in the door at the location and to end when I leave. Having said that, I appreciate a more natural closure to the session rather than at the point in time that the minute hand hits 12. This could be slightly before or after the hour is up.

Thanks everyone, really appreciate the feedback. Just to clarify again, there was never any issue with showering there, I was just curious, I know myself I tend to take my time in there so that is why I had wanted to know :P

I'm not going to gauge someone and sit there with a clock in my hand while you're taking a shower alone. However, taking a 10 + minute shower on your own does cut into your time and that does affect things because I work with someone else. Now if you ask me to shower with you and some fun foreply is happening in there then that is included in that time.

Most clients I see wash up pretty quickly on their own and we go from there unless they ask me to join them. I will still give them the full hour after that. I'm not going to risk losing a potential repeat client over 5 minutes just because when the clock strikes midnight, they have to be gone or I will turn into a pumpkin. I'm pretty relaxed that way but I also don't like being taken advantage of either.

Guest C**Tra****er

I always arrive freshly shower, groomed etc. I expect it of the SP, why shouldn't she expect it of me too? It's all about respect right? That said, I will shower again if requested to, with no argument on my part. The really fun stuff requires you to be extra clean :) If that shower happens to be together, even better!

Either way, I'd expect the shower time to be part of the appointment time. Time is money after all.

Guest funstuff4you (Closed Accou

I just had my first outting to an incall and I asked the lady to join me for a shower and it was a fun way to get to know each other and get things rolling. I think thats the best way for both parties to know that everythings squeeky clean and theres no nagging doubts moving forward.

Sometimes I like to fill up a bubble bath for +hrs.

It's a fun way to get to talk.

I could spend hours with you in the tub anytime...nice bottle of wine...giddy up luv! ;)

I normally have outcalls to my hotel and am freshly showered before the lady arrives.

If, in the very few incalls I've done, I need a shower, I will have a quick but thorough shower.

One time seeing a lady at her incall no question, needed a shower, it was summer, hotter than hell and even though freshly showered before leaving to the lady's place, just the walk from the parking lot to the condo worked up a sweat...yes it was that hot...so guys even if you think you are clean and don't think you need a shower, if the lady suggests it, shower.

But a friendly suggestion. Nothing grosser than only a used bar of soap in a shower. Have either body wash or hotel soap still wrapped up. A lady (none CERB btw) only had a used bar of soap...yuk

RG

Guest N***he**Ont**y

When I travel and I am visiting another city I always have a brand new kit assembled for use that I can bring! Non scented of course!

Oh my one fears is the shifting in the shower or what I call the switch. I'm afraid I'll fall out of the tub and bash my face on the toilet or something. I'm pretty klutzy but to get around that, I just hold on to you tight on the way by. ;)

Be assured, Sara, were I there and you slipped, there would be a firm rod for you to hold onto.

:)

I have a question that seems appropriate to use this thread for.

It's apparent that many ladies offer the use of their shower before or after (or during!) an encounter. It also certainly seems fairly common that some work went into preparing the bathroom.

That is (and I'm sure many gents appreciate this even if it's rarely stated) it's often clear the shower has recently been thoroughly cleaned, there are fresh towels and soap laid out, and sometimes other little extras that the lady has taken the time to offer. So first of all, thanks!

It does make me wonder if there's any etiquette that we gents in turn should be following when making use of a lady's shower. I may enjoy a maid outfit as much as the next guy, but I don't actually want to leave any kind of mess you have to clean up. Does it matter where we leave the towel or soap? Do you have any petpeeves we should avoid? Or are we good as long as we leave the toilet seat down?

medicine-cabinet-note-w352.jpg

Guest D***el B***e
Quick question about this. I have no problem with hygiene, I would always shower before a meeting. If the SP were to ask someone to shower before the get go, and I were with her for the hour. When would the hour start? Would it be when I walked in the door, or when the shower was finished.

Thanks guys.

For me it's very simple, the clock starts the moment my left heel crosses the door frame ... from there, it's the usual and exciting kissy kissy, stare-you-down-and undress-you-visually, then (depending how many times I've seen you) the fun and exciting chit chat, the undressing and making my way to the shower area and then, as things start to heat up the real session starts ... I never, ever, ever attempt to exceed my time. I'm not a clock watcher, I'm a bit shy by nature, but in as much as I can be enthralled with my date, the reality is that we both have a life after my time is up ... so I'm very conscious of that ... unless you forcefully drag me back and jump me and enjoy doing it .... ya ok, I'll stay an extra few minutes but I really have to go, really ...

I have a question that seems appropriate to use this thread for.

It's apparent that many ladies offer the use of their shower before or after (or during!) an encounter. It also certainly seems fairly common that some work went into preparing the bathroom.

That is (and I'm sure many gents appreciate this even if it's rarely stated) it's often clear the shower has recently been thoroughly cleaned, there are fresh towels and soap laid out, and sometimes other little extras that the lady has taken the time to offer. So first of all, thanks!

It does make me wonder if there's any etiquette that we gents in turn should be following when making use of a lady's shower. I may enjoy a maid outfit as much as the next guy, but I don't actually want to leave any kind of mess you have to clean up. Does it matter where we leave the towel or soap? Do you have any petpeeves we should avoid? Or are we good as long as we leave the toilet seat down?

medicine-cabinet-note-w352.jpg

Everyone is different. I usually leave the towels in the tub or the sink. Close the shower curtain so it can dry off. Of course, the toilet seat should be down - you are a dear for thinking of that one. And never flush the condom - wrap it in tissue and dispose in the garbage can.

• Like 2

I am not a big fan of showering with clients, i like when client arrive clean or simply need to freshing up.

I wonder if in toronto if u said no to share shower with clients if they take it personally or they will understand it is not ur thing.

I am usually dress with stocking, suspenders ect.... and shower before gent arrival i dont see myself going back to the shower sorry gent

wonder if in toronto if u said no to share shower with clients if they take it personally or they will understand it is not ur thing.

I dont think anyone would take it personally...No.

In my experience most do not shower before with the client, except for Asian style appointments.

I have recently adjourned after hot yoga practices with a couple of SPs (separate ones, separate times) to their spots and we enjoyed a shower together, but that is a lot different than her being all decked out + I have already seen her sweaty and all, so no biggie.

One of my faves always joins me after and I like that...another one doesn't, but that's just her...doesn't make me like her less...certainly I dont take it personally.

If I were you, I wouldn't worry about it.

I've probably posted in this thread before but I don't mind if clients shower at my place. In fact, I welcome it! I have nice bathrooms at my in call locations and they are always clean with soap, fresh towels and mouthwash.

I like to get in the shower with the client. I always love to show clients how much fun showers can be, wink, wink. If I am in the shower playing with soap and slipping and sliding it is on the clock. I think the shower is part of the fun, kind of like foreplay.

This pretty much sums it up for me :)