Inspired by another thread, I have a question for the ladies and gentlemen.

What dress code do you prefer when coming out of the shower on a date, assuming you are in there by yourself and she is waiting for you in the boudoir.

I always come out with a towel around my waist and let her take it off.

Open for discussion both ladies and gents.

• Like 1

Towel on the waist is pretty standard for me .. why go through the hassle of putting dirty clothes again :)

I like my towel tied to open at the side - Roman style - so I flash a little leg, feel uninhibited and agile, and have that nice smooth flat-front finish look, so popular in men's fashion today. :icon_razz:

• Like 2

I usually hang my towel on my erect towel rack! Sorry could not resist! A smile and a towel around the waist. Feel too neked and exposed just walking out for my massage or session totally neked. Now if the SP/MA is in the shower with me then that is a different story. Then I come out of the shower with them on me :)

Towel around the waist: it gives me something to grab onto and pull you toward me, plus it makes it so sexy to tear it open and find something underneath just begging to be put in my mouth ;)

• Like 1

I love to see it all, so I would like it if the man were to be fully naked after showring, especially if we were going to be having sex. Why cover up those jewels, I want at them, lol!

I agree Cristy, no sense being shy! Perhaps have the towel around your neck, or hanging over your shoulder :) and let the fun begin ;)

I am not shy of my body so it is all naked. If the mood is fun i will come out with the towel on the antler gor a laugh.

I do not often cOme out with the towel around me as many of the towels at places are to small for me.

Posted via Mobile Device

I am not shy of my body so it is all naked. If the mood is fun i will come out with the towel on the antler gor a laugh.

I do not often cOme out with the towel around me as many of the towels at places are to small for me.

Posted via Mobile Device

Lol, I'll vouch for that - your antler is definitely too big for most towels, especially when you're eager and excited. ;)

I always recommend that my visitors hang their clothes on the back of the bathroom door, so they don't get wrinkled or messed up... and that way, they're right there waiting for you when you head back to the shower before making your way home. Seems to work pretty well. :)

Come on guys we're going streaking! I don't know about you but I just love being naked, lol.

What a relief to find out there isn't actually a protocol.

I too was afraid I had been possibly been going against some accepted code of conduct, and actually cant even remember what my usual action is.

Fortunately I have an encounter booked this aft and will get a refresher on that to see what I normally do.

I will also ask the darling SP as to her preference, however I think I know what she is going to say..

Even though I have been in this hobby for over a year, I am always going to be a somewhat reserved person. I think walking into a room fully naked is a bit much for me. Plus, there's frequently a bit of talk before getting physical and I would feel weird sitting there buck naked trying to have a casual get-to-know-you chitchat. I guess I'm just so used to people asking me what I do for a living first and then seeing my dong as opposed to the other way around.

So, if I take a shower at an SP's place, I will exit the shower with the towel around the waist.

Come on guys we're going streaking! I don't know about you but I just love being naked, lol.

That makes two of us Peachy. I love you being naked too.

I like the person to do what makes them comfortable. There is something endearing about the shy guy coming in fully dressed and the confident guy coming in naked while the nervous guy wears the towel around his waist. There is no wrong scenario here! Each one has a sexy possibility! Hmmmm the possibilities.

• Like 1