Best method to delay

So the question is "how long to hold back from cuming?" I sometimes feel that I'm disappointing the SP by not coming quickly enough. Its as if they are not turning me on, but in fact its the opposite. I can easily last the hour and blowing my load right when my times up with the right SP. If she is really hot, then I can multi-orgasm but that hasn't happened in a while.

Hun

So the question is "how long to hold back from cuming?" I sometimes feel that I'm disappointing the SP by not coming quickly enough.

I can only speak for myself but as far as I'm concerned, during penetration, it's never long enough. ;)

(but then again, I haven't had this problem for years, giving credibility to ageing as a way to slow it down)

Yep, once I got beyond my 20s, it's been increasingly a question of finally being able to let go after staying hard as long as possible, rather than premature pops. I usually like at least 30-40 minutes before my first release, though if the BB oral stimulation is great (i.e. skillful, experienced, imaginative, varied and relentless in enthusiasm), hard to make it past 15-20 sometimes. Lol.

I can only speak for myself but as far as I'm concerned, during penetration, it's never long enough. ;)

You know what they say about the Hun.

Once you've had the Hun, well he just keeps on going, going and going.....:wink:

am I the only person whos getting slightly hot n bothered listening to some of the guy's play by plays?

is it ok to admit publicly that you aren't the only person ?

men who have been with me know that if they keep going once I start giggling they may find themselves in an involuntary head-lock between my legs!!

:O

not play by play but same effect! cold shower, i need a cold shower.....

am I the only person whos getting slightly hot n bothered listening to some of the guy's play by plays? lol.....thanks boys, its getting me nice and ready for my evening of work ;-)

I agree with emma on the note that not all girls can keep going! men who have been with me know that if they keep going once I start giggling they may find themselves in an involuntary head-lock between my legs!!

I would like all the SP's to add to this thread, I knoe I get hot when I read about womans point of view!

Head lock between your legs sounds like a good way to go

:lol:

You are sooooo right Emma!!! I become extremely sensitive after I orgasm from DATY. I sometimes have some gentlemen that are eager to please and they continue to work their magic "down there" even after I've orgasmed, but that area is just way too sensitive for a few minutes after my orgasm to have them continue. So, while I regain composure, I try to return the favour on them :D

This is what I'm talking about! When a woman has her big "O", she can take five and keep going! Or switch to DFS right away. When a guy has it, he may need up to 30mins depending on the day! some days, that could be it! Some day I can go over and over but other, I need lots of time between each deposit!

Apex

when I was reading this thread I was reminded of this clip in a movie and it is so funny, I could only find it in german hope you don't mind.

when I was reading this thread I was reminded of this clip in a movie and it is so funny' date=' I could only find it in german hope you don't mind.
[/quote']

If Jenifer Aniston was on top of me, I would explode in no time!

am I the only person whos getting slightly hot n bothered listening to some of the guy's play by plays? lol.....thanks boys, its getting me nice and ready for my evening of work ;-)

I agree with emma on the note that not all girls can keep going! men who have been with me know that if they keep going once I start giggling they may find themselves in an involuntary head-lock between my legs!!

I'll volunteer to be put in an involuntary head-lock between those long legs any day. :-D

I hear you on that one Apex! Don't think I would last too long on the first shot! :p

If Jenifer Aniston was on top of me, I would explode in no time!

Bloody hell Annessa, I'm getting all hot and bothered just thinking of you getting all hot and bothered! :D You can put me in head-lock anytime luv, I'm all about DATY!