Questions to SP/MA, real life?

Of course, none of us had to answer the question, what I think everyone is trying to say is this: some questions just shouldn't be asked.

This business cannot be compared to any other. Not ONE other kind of business, seriously. So the rules of what is right in a restaurant, or an office, or anywhere, simply do not apply here.

In this job, we share ourselves with you. And it's a wonderfully rewarding job. BUT, at times it's hard. And one of the hardest things is keeping your personal life, and your work life separate. So don't ask these kind of questions. Always remember, and respect, that we are real women, with real lives, who choose to share certain parts of ourselves with you. And the parts that we don't choose ourselves to share, are to be left alone. Because they're ours, and prying into those parts will always come off as invasive, whether that was the intention or not.

• Like 9

What I think everyone is trying to say is this: some questions just shouldn't be asked.

And that should really be the end of the conversation.

Although I'll take the liberty of adding: sometimes, when you're in a hole, it's best to stop digging.

I'm sorry if that insulted you. However I speak from personally experience when I am tight lipped and not saying anything to anyone. Ask yourself why? I don't expect to get an answer with my next question but have you tried asking her anything personal yet? If you did, she may not be saying too much because she is not comfortable for whatever reason and it could be a multitude of them. If you didn't ask her personal questions, she is probably a private person in general or she doesn't know you well enough yet.

Actually yes, both ladies i've seen volunteered/answered some personal informations. One of them actually asked first a few personnal questions ans i was happy to see she's interested and answered. She even showed me her real name by error and laughted it off. (not that i'd remember what it was, it was so long ago) I won't say who it was or wich informations they gave, because that's things only them should say.

This post really wasn't about "her" it was just to get multiple answers.

Personnaly, i don't have a problem with someone asking me any questions. (unless it's just an insult) If it's something too personnal or i don't want to give the answer to that person, i'll just be upfront about not wanting to answer. Communication is important.

And that should really be the end of the conversation.

Although I'll take the liberty of adding: sometimes, when you're in a hole, it's best to stop digging.

And yet, it goes on and on and on lol.

To the OP, I think it is clear that you are trying to dismiss the reaction your original post, and subsequent ones, set off lol. Please don't do that, because it makes the first set of questions even more offensive!

People have pointed out respectfully it is inappropriate, and we see a justification People have become a bit more forceful in pointing it out again, and we see even more in the way of an excuse. Finally a few people have said 'don't do it, it's rude' and more, and we get an example of how much information one poor sp gave out accidentally and your assurance (Thankfully!) that you aren't planning to share that info here!

Ack!

What were you thinking!?

You may not have a problem being asked personal questions, but believe me a good number of clients really do have a problem with that. They find that sps who ask where they work, if they are married, how many kids, and so on are sps they will neither answer nor repeat with. These sps did not understand the first rule of sp/client relations: do not pry because it ain't your business.

In this job, we share ourselves with you. And it's a wonderfully rewarding job. BUT, at times it's hard. And one of the hardest things is keeping your personal life, and your work life separate. So don't ask these kind of questions. Always remember, and respect, that we are real women, with real lives, who choose to share certain parts of ourselves with you. And the parts that we don't choose ourselves to share, are to be left alone. Because they're ours, and prying into those parts will always come off as invasive, whether that was the intention or not.

Well said! When two people get together for an intimate "encounter" all that should matter is the time spent together. It's a fantasy. Don't spoil it with reality!

• Like 1

Of course it goes on, someone asked me a question. I'll answer.

I find it funny that half the answers said never ever ask that in person, i'd feel threatned. While the other half said to not ask that here but in person they might have answered.

Yet some people here talk for everyone else, like if there was only one opinion on the subject.

If you think what i asked is rude, it wasn't you i asked. You choosed to come in this post and you choosed to answer a question not directed at you, simple as that.

You know, often when I tell people what I do for a living, I get asked questions like these. I'm not sure why, but many people seem to think this job is scandalous and fascinating :p, and want to know all the details.

Like many others have said, I find these questions uncomfortable and a little too personal, so I often point them towards the countless articles, books and memoirs that have been written by people in the industry who are happy to talk about all these sorts of things publicly, and reveal the incredible variety of experiences that people have. Many will probably answer a lot of your questions, too!

Just saw this thead....anywhoo I can't think of a reply so here is a .......true story

Notch once told me this ...

So Notch goes to the doctor suffering from premature ejaculation.

"Can you do anything to help me, Doc?" he says.

"No, but I can give you the address of a woman who has a short attention span" replied the doctor.

Perhaps the Cerb SP lady doctors may need to take a look at ya Notch.....they may say..."Lose the chaps" !! ;)

• Like 1

Man, when I see a sp or a mpa, I'm there for a good time and a fantasy where a beautiful, horny vixen is insatiable and dying to have my cock. Anything outside of that is none of my business nor do I want to know. It simply kills the mood.

I consider this to be a fantasy experience for certainly myself and perhaps even for the lady. We are not there to share our personal stories or lives, those are very private things.

If over time, you build a friendship with a lady, perhaps at that point in time, once building up a lot of trust, you might share, but should never expect to share. No lady should feel compelled to answer any personal questions, and if asked, even after having build a more personal relationship, and the lady appears somewhat uncomfortable, it is a clear sign not to ask any more.

I have got to know a few ladies over time, and have learnt a bit about them, and them me, but not something one should expect, or be asking openly.