10 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favorite flavour of condom

• Sparkling Vanila gold
    • Tanatalizing Tutti-frutti
    • Rich dark Chocolate
    • Sumptous strawberry
    • Lubed
    • Non-lubed

I actually had a chocolate rubber once :mrgreen: well chocolate flavored that is 8-)

My personal favorite are the hint of mint ones, sad to say I can't find them around anymore. Either or that a good BBBJ with Pina Coloda

Guest i***k***

I can't believe you missed Banana!!! Not only is it a flavor it's a great visual! :)

I went with sparkling vanila gold only because there was no banana or grape thoses are my favs!! Well my favorite really is oh natural with a tiny drop of kiwi strawberry lube ;) But that wasnt on the list :p

Angela have you tried looking at sex stores around your area?? I know they still sell great tasting mint ones here in Ottawa.

Angela have you tried looking at sex stores around your area?? I know they still sell great tasting mint ones here in Ottawa.

There is ONE place in Vancouver, Womyns Ware, which sells them and a few other hard to get ones ( no pun intended) for about a dollar a piece, which is too far for me:-|

I can't STAND the taste of condoms -- especially knowing what's under them. I'll use them if someone requests it, but I'm not convinced that condoms are all that necessary for oral play.

(And that's not even to mention that weird SQUINCHING thing latex does on my teeth -- nails on chalkboard!)

• Like 1

You forgot about Banana! I love banana the most...however I have some yummy orange flavored ones as well yummm

• Like 1

Just a quick question on the subject...is there any(condoms) out there..that are alcohol flavoured...ie rum...or wine....cause a lady could have a drink on me:mrgreen::mrgreen:

Just a quick question on the subject...is there any(condoms) out there..that are alcohol flavoured...ie rum...or wine....cause a lady could have a drink on me:mrgreen::mrgreen:

I think you would rather have something else done to you besides a drink:wink:

I don't know about flavours. But I know that the ones with spermicide taste very bitter and make your mouth feel numb, just like after a visit to the dentist :(

I'm surprised no one's mentioned the obvious, look they even make soups this flavour, lmao

cockflavoured-1.jpg

Ladies...any one interested some soup ?

I'm surprised no one's mentioned the obvious, look they even make soups this flavour, lmao

cockflavoured-1.jpg

Ladies...any one interested some soup ?

Spicy cock to boot :lol:

I'll bring the real drink..you can be bring the rubber drink...in reality don't think I could last for hours while you are down there..lol..but it would be heaven:lol:

My favorite is Pina Colada baby, I could be down there for hours.... LOL

It game time baby, you better eat your wheaties and drink your redbull...lol