Need The Opinions Of Ladies I Have Had Encounters With

I forgot to think that this might be a better thing to do in late winter, when any summer tan has faded as much as it ever will. :)

Glad to see you went all the way tho, two thumbs up.

We're lucky that women work differently and (generally) go for nice eyes, nice smile, nice teeth, nice voice, sense of humour, etc.,

whereas men are (generally) all sex oriented and go for boobs, ass, short tight dress, etc. Again, I'm being very general. When you

think about it, many women have bald fathers and know to look beyond the headglare and find the real man behind the shine.

I hate shaving, so I just use clippers on the closest setting (a couple of millimiters) and buzz everything from the neck up, except

for my greying soul patch (or small goatee, whatever it may be). That way I have a uniform stubble all over. Five minutes every

few days. Easy peasy. geez, did I just say 'easy peasy'?

Shit happens. Baldness happens. When I was young and vain I tried Rogaine, but again, I'm too lazy for twice a day applications

and apparently it has side effects too. And there's a new drug for hairloss which, while it grows hair back to some degree, makes

you impotent, sometimes permanently even after cessation. Geez! The question is, "WHY?!"

Men worry too much about hair and penis size.